Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 03:19:09 PM
Priceless! Proves EXACTLY who/what you are. Thanks.  ;)

When do we meet up and where?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 03:19:09 PM
Priceless! Proves EXACTLY who/what you are. Thanks.  ;)

What would George Noory think about it? The Heather Wade thread seems the most appropriate place to talk about George Noory, don't you think?

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 03:33:00 PM
When do we meet up and where?

You're obviously not operating with a full deck of cards. You definitely don't have a full house. You're like the one-eyed Jack, and your Joker isn't even funny or a Wild Card. You're the hacker type... the one that will go Ape Shit IRL or SWAT Anonymous.

You FOLDED your empty hand, cards up, proving you're unable to read and comprehend the full context of my numerous posts here. It's easy for you to snippet and make your own violent reality to shovel your own shit show. Have fun dealing yourself solitaire. DA.  :D

VC

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 03:46:28 PM
You're the hacker type... the one that will go Ape Shit IRL or SWAT Anonymous.

EDIT: OMG, YOU even admit it all... You're off your loving kindness meds? You are The Man!

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 11:56:20 AM
I think the time has come to DOX the living FUCK out of you and make your life into a small portion of the HELL Heather is in, what say gang?

LOL...Just in case you missed his points he double posted more about it here:

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 12:08:06 PM
Mmmm...BUSTED!

That's the ONLY thing you lurk here for, shit crab.

100 % mental, you worthless subhuman excuse for 8$ of electrolytes and blubber. In fact it's time for you to know what awaits you in life:

You're not smart enough to run your own projector, so sit down and SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNTLIP!

Here's the difference, you raving hypocritical eunuch, some of us came for the main show and then mostly left when the mental illness ensued.

You, otoh, fucking wallow in the misery of others which is why your life must and will collapse around your fetid fucking ears. Book it, cuntflap!

............yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn..................

It really is time to DOX the living fuck out of you and see your life collapse and then post about it day after year here - innit?

Says the subhuman cuntflap that somehow thinks its room temperature IQ is capable of mind-reading and other feats of self-delusional omniscience.

This is what IS coming for you, cuntflap:

Have fun trying to rattle a guy that would basically fold your spine up like origami.

Huh...now there's a capital idea!

I'll take any and all PMs that might open the can of worms on this succubus - time to really light the forum up and see someone BURN in real time!

YEE HAW!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 03:46:28 PM
You're obviously not operating with a full deck of cards. You definitely don't have a full house. You're like the one-eyed Jack, and your Joker isn't even funny or a Wild Card. You're the hacker type... the one that will go Ape Shit IRL or SWAT Anonymous.

You have me confused with Little Sean. 8)

QuoteYou FOLDED your empty hand,
So you're NOT going to meet up with me?

Uh huh... ;D ;D ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 04:36:47 PM
EDIT: OMG, YOU even admit it all... You're off your loving kindness meds? You are The Man!

Oh yeah, you're going to start living Heather's life now, and how much fun will that be?

Can you imagine all the humiliating memes, the prank calls, random unboxings, utter derision on public forums (lots of them) and general shit storm your life is about to become? And really...why the fuck not?

You love to torture an emotionally tenuous woman living in a trailer on a compound where she's persona non grata with a failed radio show, and how much FUN is that! So why not experience the full depth of DOXing in your own widdle world? Turnabout's fair play, innit?

I call this Operation Stalker Varafied...hope Michael doesn't mind... ::)

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 06:09:37 PM
You love to torture an emotionally tenuous woman living in a trailer on a compound where she's persona non grata with a failed radio show, and how much FUN is that! So why not experience the full depth of DOXing in your own widdle world? Turnabout's fair play, innit?

I call this Operation Stalker Varafied...hope Michael doesn't mind... ::)

You're skull-fucking the air. Airhead. You can't quote me where I tortured or Doxed HW or suggested anyone do such things. You are truly mentally deranged and openly promote violence and doxing. You're boxing your mentally ill shadows. I seriously think you really are off your psychotic violence prevention meds or you're HW's new BF or want-to-be.

You are one very sick gerbil.

To quote HW: "BellGab is her Entertainment and her White Noise."

Metron2267 does not understand HW's message to BellGab.  ::)

VC

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 10:56:57 AM
Heather refers in some of these clips that she uploaded a show "the night before" [whenever that was? Dec?] that she did NOT want in the KoN archives. She's not proud of it, but she's putting it in there though she said she doesn't want to -other radio hosts told her to do it anyway.

Do you have that show by chance? Anyone? That ought to be a good one.  ;D

I think it's this one:

https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/jTJs6XdB/file.html

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 07:22:03 PM
You're skull-fucking the air. Airhead. You can't quote me

Mubwhahahahahaha!!!!!!!

And so the game is on!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nyewalker

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 19, 2019, 03:03:39 PM

Say, have you looked at the new line of pencil sharpeners that they are coming out with?

Which one do you think Heather would choose ...

Yes I have and when you're responsible for sharping Arts old pencils, It's nothing but the best....

the Stanley Bostitch is crap.

She should go with the X Acto Pro with Patented SmartStop®

Metron2267

Jeebers, what happens when the pencil's start getting short? :o

Do chew marks count as DNA?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 11:28:55 AM
Jeebers, what happens when the pencil's start getting short? :o

Do what you normally do and shove them up your ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 01:58:17 PM

The faggot is scared now and posting his same “memes” over and over again. Watch closely. He may lash out and threaten to doxx again soon. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 02:05:24 PM
The faggot is scared now and posting his same “memes” over and over again. Watch closely. He may lash out and threaten to doxx again soon. ;D

VC

For those that haven't listened to the HW KoN audio links that Brig recently posted... here is a "war level" drama where the two opponents face-off on air:

https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/6PxrWMR9/file.html

If you go to 109:50 and listen from there, audio link just above, then you can hear BSC "hater" of HW, aka sean92008, do 38+ minutes w/HW on air. This is Radio Gold no matter what side you're on. It's a rather calm conversation with no shouting considering sean92008 is an erupting volcano about HW for how many months or years? I think HW kicked his ass, but it's also just super creepy and cringe worthy entertainment w/these two opponents. HW was in control for most of the conversation. She's certainly not helpless and can defend herself just fine in such circumstances... she played the song Another One Bites the Dust after the break.  ;D

Then, HW goes on to talk about BellGab for 13+ minutes. What's super funny is she doesn't acknowledge EllGab. She thinks sean92008 is still posting here, but he's an EllGab DS/MitD succubus lover and actively posts over there now.

Sean92008 does still Lurk and Read here though.  ;)

Disclaimer: I'm not a HW fan or hater or subscriber, but she can do some very entertaining segments and shows occasionally. I believe she could be an excellent co-host, but I seriously doubt she would do that.

Will HW succeed long-term? She will have to overcome a lot of personal problems before that can unfold, but it's possible. Maybe. I hope she can at least find fulfillment in a healthy long-term relationship with her new BF. I think she will try for at least one more come back.

In other related HW "hate you" news our resident troll Metron2267, whom promotes Doxing and "protecting" HW/Vara by trolling, was up to 96 posts in one day, yesterday, just in case anyone thinks he doesn't post enough here. LOL.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on January 21, 2019, 06:56:10 AM
sean92008, do 38+ minutes w/HW on air. This is Radio Gold no matter what side you're on. It's a rather calm conversation with no shouting

[attachment=1]

VC

Disclaimer: I'm not a HW fan or hater or subscriber, but she can do some very entertaining segments and shows occasionally. I believe she could be an excellent co-host...

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 10:19:13 AM
Liar.

You twitter snippet hate and lie on your crack doxing mental illness... What's your Karma rating at EllGab? When did you last post over there? :D

Quote me AND explain how its "all hate" I have for HW. If you can't use your words beyond your twitter ejaculation spatter here, then what can we make of you. Liar?

You overflow in hate... doxing and impersonating BG members... I seriously hope MV Liberace! has you and your wanker kind of PWND outcasts under control from hacking BG.

Corona Kitty

For those that haven't listened to the HW KoN audio links that Brig recently posted... here is a "war level" drama where the two opponents face-off on air:

https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/6PxrWMR9/file.html

If you go to 109:50 and listen from there, audio link just above, then you can hear BSC "hater" of HW, aka sean92008, do 38+ minutes w/HW on air. This is Radio Gold no matter what side you're on. It's a rather calm conversation with no shouting considering sean92008 is an erupting volcano about HW for how many months or years? I think HW kicked his ass, but it's also just super creepy and cringe worthy entertainment w/these two opponents. HW was in control for most of the conversation. She's certainly not helpless and can defend herself just fine in such circumstances... she played the song Another One Bites the Dust after the break.  ;D

Then, HW goes on to talk about BellGab for 13+ minutes. What's super funny is she doesn't acknowledge EllGab. She thinks sean92008 is still posting here, but he's an EllGab DS/MitD succubus lover and actively posts over there now.

Sean92008 does still Lurk and Read here though.  ;)

Disclaimer: I'm not a HW fan or hater or subscriber, but she can do some very entertaining segments and shows occasionally. I believe she could be an excellent co-host, but I seriously doubt she would do that.

Will HW succeed long-term? She will have to overcome a lot of personal problems before that can unfold, but it's possible. Maybe. I hope she can at least find fulfillment in a healthy long-term relationship with her new BF. I think she will try for at least one more come back.

In other related HW "hate you" news our resident troll Metron2267, whom promotes Doxing and "protecting" HW/Vara by trolling, was up to 96 posts in one day, yesterday, just in case anyone thinks he doesn't post enough here. LOL.  :D

I forgot the details here, i also believe we've got vastly different definitions for "kicking ass". (Kick ass)

I heard two mentally unstable Individuals, speaking to each other.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 21, 2019, 11:26:02 AM
You overflow in hate... doxing and impersonating BG members... I seriously hope MV Liberace! has you and your wanker kind of PWND outcasts under control from hacking BG.

VC

Quote from: brig on January 21, 2019, 12:54:07 PM
Because Art taught Heather NEVER TO LIE ON THE AIR?

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong...But...It's interesting that this HW "never lie" idea was never spoken before her revelation "on air" that she read AB's suicide note.

Also, does anyone know whether she has revealed anything else based on this truth telling idea by saying she is essentially forced to tell the truth IF someone asks her "on air" ?  ???

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VC on January 21, 2019, 03:48:08 PM
PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong...But...It's interesting that this HW "never lie" idea was never spoken before her revelation "on air" that she read AB's suicide note.

Also, does anyone know whether she has revealed anything else based on this truth telling idea by saying she is essentially forced to tell the truth IF someone asks her "on air" ?  ???

I think almost everything she said that Art told her is a lie. There are a few things, very few, that have the ring of truth. For example, she said she was whining to him on the phone about how she isn't good enough (which is totally her MO, trolling for compliments) and he said she was. All these rules she attributes to Art are just made up by her.

I remember listening to her on another show that was interviewing her and she was whining about people saying she looked like a horse. It was apparent that she was hoping for the hosts to say she didn't look like a horse, lol. They ignored it and went on to the next question.

Roswells, Art

Also, I bet Art told her to make her listeners feel like they are her friends. Since she isn't that smart she took that to mean something way more literal than he intended by telling callers, "I love you" and weird shit like that.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 21, 2019, 03:48:08 PM

Man you got the Heater fever bad...