• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Spooky Southcoast

Started by SpookyTim, May 02, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

Jojo

I think those gaping wounds are gonna need stitches now.  I bet it hurts when you sneeze!
Fourteen

SpookyTim

Hope to see you all in about 50 minutes in the chat room!

http://www.youtube.com/spookysouthcoast (we'll go live in about 45 minutes or so)

GravitySucks

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 30, 2018, 07:11:06 PM
Hope to see you all in about 50 minutes in the chat room!

http://www.youtube.com/spookysouthcoast (we'll go live in about 45 minutes or so)

Why, is it time for Malliard’s show?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 30, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
Ouch, man. Ouch.

I've seen you mention that you're a Democrat before. Do you support their calls for violence against conservatives?

SpookyTim

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 07:33:26 PM
I've seen you mention that you're a Democrat before. Do you support their calls for violence against conservatives?

I'm moderate and unenrolled. I don't support calls for violence against anyone. What Maxine Waters said was ridiculous. But this show isn't about politics. It's about the paranormal and having a good time. Kind of an escape from all the news talk that we have the rest of the week on our station. Up until yesterday, I was a news anchor every day, so I've been trained to keep my opinions out of my reporting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 30, 2018, 07:51:54 PM
I'm moderate and unenrolled. I don't support calls for violence against anyone. What Maxine Waters said was ridiculous. But this show isn't about politics. It's about the paranormal and having a good time. Kind of an escape from all the news talk that we have the rest of the week on our station. Up until yesterday, I was a news anchor every day, so I've been trained to keep my opinions out of my reporting.

Fair enough, sir...but the problem is it's not just her. Hillary and Obama have added their names to that list as well as the usual bevy of headcase celebrities. Pretty soon someone on your side of things is going to attempt some stupid violence and then there will be blowback...and then probably war. Y'all ready for that?