• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Quote from: Liberace! on May 25, 2019, 06:45:24 AM
I have been looking for a subject to base my next song on. This would be a good one, but I don't really know enough about either of the characters generally, and my knowledge of this particular situation is limited to what has been said in this thread. Perhaps someone could help me with facts about both Erinn and Jason, and I can build something from that.

Nah.  Go for your nemesis, Dietrich.  He hates you with the power of a 1,000 Suns.
See the Gunner for details.

SredniVashtar

This is a nice catchy number that is appropriate for Jason's particular fetish.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_8VOmCyxoGs

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on May 25, 2019, 03:04:43 AM
Thanks for another international "Heather hit."  8)

*While this was good, I do believe that the cuckshack was still the catchiest on the album.
Liberace doing Crystal is hard to beat.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 25, 2019, 07:16:44 AM
Nah.  Go for your nemesis, Dietrich.  He hates you with the power of a 1,000 Suns.
See the Gunner for details.

Ha!  This should be worth a thousand more Gunner posts.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on May 25, 2019, 07:59:22 AM
Liberace doing Crystal is hard to beat.

Liberace doing crack would be doper.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pRoWNiain8

Just look at poor Jason in this video.  His eyes are almost swollen shut.  Looks like he hasn't slept in days, and he's lost all his pep and enthusiasm.

I hope his field trip helps to soothe his weary, downtrodden spirit.

Forget about Erinn Jason.  There are happier days ahead.

#FreeJasonCallan

my comment section is gold

[attachment=1]

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2019, 02:20:05 PM
my comment section is gold

[attachment=1,msg1328719]
Does Rene’ have nice feet?  Asking for Jason and Erinn.

Quote from: whoozit on May 25, 2019, 02:53:22 PM
Does Rene’ have nice feet?  Asking for Jason and Erinn.

this is strictly business, not pleasure. sorry.

a lot of people REALLY want me to stop defending Jason. however, they are just wasting their breath. here's a post that sums up how im currently feeling:

[attachment=1,msg1328737]

updated statement of facts to the best of my knowledge:

[attachment=1]

i mean, fuck this cunt:

[attachment=1]

whoozit

Poor Jason.  I hope he can go back to ogling feet in peace.

no, im not okay with letting shit like this slide. nope. not even once:

[attachment=1,msg1328743]

Quote from: whoozit on May 25, 2019, 05:21:45 PM
Poor Jason.  I hope he can go back to ogling feet in peace.

i wish it was that simple.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2019, 05:16:18 PM
updated statement of facts to the best of my knowledge:

[attachment=1,msg1328740]

Very good but it still needs a bit of amending. She went from sexual predator to stalker, both having clear legal definitions. She settled on creepy behavior, a subjective term.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 25, 2019, 05:26:43 PM
Very good but it still needs a bit of amending. She went from sexual predator to stalker, both having clear legal definitions. She settled on creepy behavior, a subjective term.

you could be right, but if I'm not mistaken she did use both versions.

Mrs. Melons here believes false accusations against someone are okay as long as that person "behaved inappropriately":

[attachment=1,msg1328748]

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2019, 05:42:42 PM
you could be right, but if I'm not mistaken she did use both versions.

I see from what you posted she did use both versions but creepy stalker is the same as stalker, she reescelated her term to one that requires legal proof.

In Erinn’s recent video she describes a way to meet men. Sitting at a bar alone then pretending she might know them.
This is a well know trick that prostitutes use to pick up johns. Erinn is displaying hooker behavior.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 25, 2019, 05:55:37 PM
I see from what you posted she did use both versions but creepy stalker is the same as stalker, she reescelated her term to one that requires legal proof.

in my opinion, if Jason somehow ended up in jail over this i honestly believe she wouldn't lift a finger to clear his name. she'd let him rot in jail all the while accepting gifts and sympathy from her online cat lady friends.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 25, 2019, 06:01:42 PM
In Erinn’s recent video she describes a way to meet men. Sitting at a bar alone then pretending she might know them.
This is a well know trick that prostitutes use to pick up johns. Erinn is displaying hooker behavior.

i wonder how many men she's falsely accused? maybe that's why she's alone and childless at 50 years of age. really gets my noggin joggin. 🤔🤔🤔

SredniVashtar

This whole imbroglio just goes to highlight the continuing dark power of BellGab. Without us, Callan would have been a harmless fatbody, slowly eating himself to death and making fast food videos. But now we've transformed him from an obscure internet porker to being the Harvey Weinstein for lonely cat ladies. In its way I think it's rather beautiful, and only churlish types like Jason fail to appreciate it.

whoozit

BellGab celebrates and promotes the diversity of mediocrity.

Quote from: whoozit on May 25, 2019, 06:21:35 PM

it's our strength.

Quote from: whoozit on May 25, 2019, 06:21:35 PM

I'm still ascending dammit.  This shirt hangs in my closet awaiting the day that I reach it.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 25, 2019, 06:50:51 PM
I'm still ascending dammit.  This shirt hangs in my closet awaiting the day that I reach it.

Too much effort to respond.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2019, 07:00:18 PM
the Master is LIVE right now. just sayin.

The hardest working man in show business.   I am so there!