• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Change of Display Name

Started by Zoxo, October 12, 2013, 05:10:08 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: mv on November 15, 2016, 01:46:52 AM
and you're talking about Frys_Girl... not Spikegirl.  Frys_Girl and I got along fine.  I miss her.  :(

Yeah, she named herself that because she liked Futurama. I do too.

Quote from: mv on November 15, 2016, 01:10:35 AM
I think it was started by some woman who went by SpikeGirl.  She disagreed with me on a political opinion I rendered, and she stormed off in a huff because of it... never to post with that username again.  Such a bigot.  Don't remember what the issue was.  She then went to GLP to vent about me over the whole thing.  Who knows what she actually was broken up about.  I can't begin to remember.  I've seen so many grievances over the years.  You get numb to it, really.

Sybil was the one who started the name "Vanderweasel." 

I recall Sybil being a hottie as well.

Quote from: mv on November 15, 2016, 01:47:55 AM
what did she look like?

Italian or maybe Mexican, 20s, dark hair dark eyes, very pretty, nice figure, friendly looking.  Someone you'd notice right away.  I think she posted it on GLP - it was her sitting in a packed bar with friends

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 15, 2016, 02:03:08 AM

So attractive women used to post their pictures on this website?  This same website?  Maybe there's hope for Paranormal Date after all ;D

Unless you all got catfished by neckbeards.

Was Sybil a witch?  I had a run-in with a gal on another forum not GLP by that name. She played very hard and I almost got myself into trouble with her.  She lived up in Alaska so at least there was a lot of distance between us. Diiirrrrty Girl.  I was tempted.

One of the first things I read on GLP was a letter Sybil supposedly wrote to a judge in Hawaii claiming the reason she'd been speeding was because her rental car only got one station and it was George Noory.  She was sleepy and needed to have it on to stay awake, but drove to her hotel as fast as she could so she wouldn't have to listen as long.

I was hooked.

zeebo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 15, 2016, 01:55:15 AM

Yeah, she named herself that because she liked Futurama. I do too.

And I never had the chance to tell her Bender's my hero.   :'(

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 15, 2016, 02:16:04 AM
I do not recall.

It probably was her.  She kept sending me dirty pm's and I was afraid my wife was going to see them.  Luckily she was not that popular with a lot of the other members and skedaddled shortly after I  rejected her offers.  She wanted to meet me for a session when she was down in the lower 48.  Intense woman.

After that, I cooled down on the flirting.

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 15, 2016, 02:08:58 AM
Was Sybil a witch?  I had a run-in with a gal on another forum not GLP by that name. She played very hard and I almost got myself into trouble with her.  She lived up in Alaska so at least there was a lot of distance between us. Diiirrrrty Girl.  I was tempted.

unless that was akwilly catfishing you lol

theONE

Quote from: norland2424 on November 15, 2016, 02:20:44 AM
unless that was akwilly catfishing you lol

hahaha, lol
akwilly almost burn the whole village down last night burning his mattress that he took chain saw to it and deposited his shit inside of it
he posted pictures last night, he had huge fire going  -it was intense like fuck

theONE

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 15, 2016, 02:27:30 AM
ParanormalCatfish.com

Quote from: theONE on November 14, 2016, 04:01:18 AM

hahaha,..you are crazy man - LOL ;D
I have an idea for your advertising slogan:

"When I burn my poo I'm thinking of you that you too should burn your poo"

poodate.com

analog kid

Quote from: theONE on November 14, 2016, 09:21:57 PM
Let's hope that you will never have a baby(s), ..you will be very emotionally mentally perhaps even physically abusive mother.
Yow will be stubbing them in their little faces when they ask for food ,because you will give babies food to your 4 cats

Just stick to cuddling with your 4 cats....

You forgot the *not bitter

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on November 14, 2016, 05:51:52 PM
that's exactly right.  this is a business, and the goal is to make as much money as possible.  i'm not at all ashamed of that.

MV..My boy.. there are  business ethics and responsibilities ..same as there are for individuals .
For businesses and individuals  it's not all about making as much money as possible. Social responsibility separates the wheat from the chaff.

I'm not preaching ..it's your house. you make the rules.. If I don't like them I can leave .. I have free will

MV/Liberace!

there's a video of her on youtube demonstrating a stun gun.  go ahead and forget about her being a hottie.

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 15, 2016, 07:30:20 AM
MV..My boy.. there are  business ethics and responsibilities ..same as there are for individuals .
For businesses and individuals  it's not all about making as much money as possible. Social responsibility separates the wheat from the chaff.

I'm not preaching ..it's your house. you make the rules.. If I don't like them I can leave .. I have free will

WC, I asked you this already, please stop mimicking my English /your Grammar is almost as bad as mine/.
I know your post is addressed to MV but there is one very uneducated statement in it that I feel to address.
I understand you employ people in you hoodie making joint -so you are a business man.

Let me educate on something here that you said, yes there are business ethics and responsibilities but I'm not sure if you are
aware that MV's business model is different from your business model.
You employ people in your joint and you have much different ethics rules and responsibilities ...MV is not employing people
to run this joint, he has different rules of ethics and responsibilities than your business.

What social responsibilities are you talking about...
Where were you WC with your high horse attitude when people were talking about doing very filthy things to other
posters Mothers and daughters and wives {I don't wan't to mention them in details in order not to stir bad memories}
but where were you White Crow to school them about social responsibilities...??

I think White Crow you are being irresponsible hypocrite right now...

theONE

WhiteCrow in my previous post I give you example in difference in business models between hoodie making joint and forum joint.
But still I'm not understanding what ethics and responsibilities have to do in case of this forum and desire to make money off it?.
Where is the conflict here that makes MV to be that huge evil capitalist who is squeezing every dollar from members of this forum ??
It's not like MV is charging monthly fee for membership here and got us all hooked and now will be increasing the cost of membership

I honestly don't see logic in your accusation..well---perhaps there is no logic in your rant ...
That guilty trip you implied is just stupid uneducated rant in my opinion !!

theONE

Two more things..
1. What's wrong with making changes to this forum by eliminating registration therefore allowing for
more people to participate in this forum (and possibly increasing add revenue) ...it's not like this joint is a "family" show
where bad language is not allowed and by having more people posting here will destroy that pristine quality.

2.  Just to be clear so that crazy cat woman Roswells,Art is not accusing me of sucking up to MV,
reason that I'm responding to your post WhiteCrow is that I was suggesting that change to 4chan model starting in 22.Oct.2016
{there is my post there mentioning that suggestion} /and perhaps MV was thinking about it way before that,/
so I feel in a way to respond to critics who have closed minds about this proposed change
and like Roswelss,Art yesterday she was lamenting here that this will be end to everything that is know to be BGab including her 4 urinating cats...

Quote from: theONE on October 22, 2016, 01:45:05 AM
Do you BellGaber's think that creating "religion" thread will be of interest on this board ?

Or different very radical idea = do you think that MV should go "ALL IN" and create a *sub forum* with 4chan
style operation,...no sign inn - totally anonymous.

Still keeping existing BellGab board format - but adding new "option" - new format.

I know that I have very peculiar reputation here -but ignore my reputation as a yak herder in wild steps of virgin Mongolia-
think about my concept -I was able to conceive that idea by using one hand to milk /female/ yak and with other hand
typing on my Window Vista computer.

I know it might sound as a abomination even to MV himself first time he hears/reads about it - but that 4chan format has lot's of temptations
for a VERY open expressions of opinions = translating to increased traffic but not diminishing value of fun and temptation to...participate in it,

PLEASE - don't dump on it at first impulse of your reaction ...

Think about it... 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: mv on November 15, 2016, 10:22:56 AM
there's a video of her on youtube demonstrating a stun gun.  go ahead and forget about her being a hottie.

A stunner, then.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 15, 2016, 07:01:15 PM
Bye Onan. You were one of the good guys.

oh shit I was hoping that was you pud, lol
oh well maybe next time ,haha

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar Supernova on November 15, 2016, 03:11:48 PM
but... but.. who will apologize for fascism now?

^^ Two out of three ain't bad.

Hog

that's exactly right.  this is a business, and the goal is to make as much money as possible.  i'm not at all ashamed of that.
It sucks to see you type this.  An unfortunate truth I suppose.

peace
Hog

zeebo

Nobody

I wouldn't think enough money exists in the world to make taking care of this place worthwhile, to be honest, even with the relatively laissez-faire approach you seem to have taken.  The nonsense seems positively unremitting.   

I can only conclude that your compensation takes the form of lorryloads of hookers as well as cash (good taste would, of course, preclude any mention of the former).