• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Freyja

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 02:34:23 PM
Neither of them even listen to the show.  If there was going to be a third, I would recommend Showroom Dummy.

Wrongo GS....don't speak of what you don't know!!! I was a TT from the first day one could subscribe. I don't listen to Heather after giving her a fair shot..........

Taco Bell

A Gab Cast show would be nice...a return to MITD, even if part time, would be the cat's ass.

I'm keeping my subscription.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Art Bell on January 26, 2016, 11:03:41 PM
Hi everybody, first the fact that I am now here does not represent a lie since when I last left I simply said I was leaving, not quitting Bell Gab but I am sure it will be said anyway.

Second, I fully understand I reacted far to quickly at a moment I had not slept and was under a lot of stress with what was going on and yes because my Wife had enough and told me it had to stop because it was having a very negative effect on Asia. So I said something I could not take back and that is on me.

Next I want to say sorry to the people on this Forum who supported me in the run up to this show with so much, I understand your hearts were broken but I also want to say that mine was as well because I have been a member here for Years and reading many of the things said here hurt me more then you can know. I will sure cop to making a very bad decision at that time but this felt like home to me. Bad decision yes but lie, never. I never lied to you on air or off, never.

I would be glad to answer any reasonable questions but if people just want to trash me and my Family I will not respond to that sort of thing. Perhaps you do not believe this place was that important to me but you would be wrong, I am not sure it is the same place I remember but my memories of it the way it was are warm.

Art
Every goodbye ain't gone, as the bluesman Albert King liked to say.

Neither of them even listen to the show.  If there was going to be a third, I would recommend Showroom Dummy.

Doesn't matter that they don't listen really. Curtis and Showroom are big sweeties that won't ask tough questions and press for answers that could help salvage this mess. MV did a podcast with Keith and admitted he basically lied for the first time in his podcasting career to play nice with Keith. As much as I love MV's ability to call bullshit, I suspect he will not. Hence the need for balance, if we're even at all to have co-hosts.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on January 27, 2016, 02:40:50 PM
Wrongo GS....don't speak of what you don't know!!! I was a TT from the first day one could subscribe. I don't listen to Heather after giving her a fair shot..........

So, how am I wrong?   All I said is you don't listen to the show. You just confirmed that.

Chronaut

Haha - Showroom Dummy would be like mouse in a cheese factory...damn entertaining.

MV is hardly some dewy-eyed admirer; I think he can handle the hard questions just fine.  And especially after the flame wars around here over the last few weeks, the last thing we need is some paranoid creep asking a bunch of stupid pointless questions that all imply that Art is a liar.

GravitySucks

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 27, 2016, 02:43:11 PM
Doesn't matter that they don't listen really. Curtis and Showroom are big sweeties that won't ask tough questions and press for answers that could help salvage this mess. MV did a podcast with Keith and admitted he basically lied for the first time in his podcasting career to play nice with Keith. As much as I love MV's ability to call bullshit, I suspect he will not. Hence the need for balance, if we're even at all to have co-hosts.

If you have "tough" questions, ask them now, the man is trying to answer them.

If you mean "stupid" questions, well you're right. Maybe he should go on C2C instead of the GabCast.

Art Bell

I will not comment on inside stuff that is not related to my situation, Hoagland, Noory or others.

Art

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chronaut on January 27, 2016, 02:45:01 PM
Haha - Showroom Dummy would be like mouse in a cheese factory...damn entertaining.

MV is hardly some dewy-eyed admirer; I think he can handle the hard questions just fine.  And especially after the flame wars around here over the last few weeks, the last thing we need is some paranoid creep asking a bunch of stupid pointless questions that all imply that Art is a liar.

+1

Night Train

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 02:46:03 PM
I will not comment on inside stuff that is not related to my situation, Hoagland, Noory or others.

Art

Art, if you'll post the recipe for Pizza Punch here on Bellgab, I'll thank you, and I will never post again.

GravitySucks

Art

Are you helping Heather find a producer?  She is going to get burned out if she keeps trying to do two jobs.

phrodo

Art

But the stalker is directly related to your situation. Does the suspect's name rhyme with Lieo Asshat? Blink once for yes and twice for no.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Night Train on January 27, 2016, 02:47:34 PM

Art, if you'll post the recipe for Pizza Punch here on Bellgab, I'll thank you, and I will never post again.

DO IT ART, I AM SO TIRED OF THIS DIRT BAG. 

His wife is ready to leave him too because he spends all of his time here trolling.

Quote from: Freyja on January 27, 2016, 02:38:20 PM
Thanks for thinking of me MM!!

Not a great time for me at the moment as I am nursing a recently badly fractured (multiple) wrist, which is currently quite painful and I have to keep it elevated most of the time, however thank you for the honorable mention  :)

Oh noes, hope you recover well and fast!

Your reading of this mess was always measured and reasoned, with just the right amount of take no shit. :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 27, 2016, 02:29:03 PM
Gracious of you.

Curtis is going to be a friend, MV is always understandably soft with Bell... We need another for balance, someone who will ask real questions... Freyja, Sredni?
I could host but I fear it would not end well for my short lived "career". I would be a great balance though and would not go easy.

Art Bell

Despite what some say I think Heather is doing a amazing job and yes as time goes on she will need a Producer, I did both for Years at the start and it's a killer.

Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2016, 11:14:27 PM
How would you like to host or cohost the next GABCAST?  MV would set that up in a heartbeat at your convenience. I think that would go a long way to silencing your critics here.

Just a thought.

That would certainly make me happy!
I think it was the shock of everything happening so suddenly that drove me into some kind of psychological spiral where the best case scenario was just no longer giving a shit.

Night Train

Quote from: Night Train on January 27, 2016, 02:39:51 PM
I don't remember if it was on here, or on the People Who Love Art Bell page on Facebook, but a couple nights ago someone posted that it looked like people on Bellgab had resigned themselves to the idea that Art wasn't coming back, and they were moving on.  There was much talk about renaming the site, and the conversation about Art on this thread was dying down, and people were mainly discussing X-Files and other topics, and so it wouldn't be long before Art returned to Bellgab  to ensure that he's once again the center of attention.

And, just as predicted, Art does indeed show up.

Art, in your own freaky way, you're as reliable as clockwork.

Any thoughts, Art?

Many on here do seem to have figured out how you roll.

Art

You're dodging. Granted, the Eberhardt question is inside baseball (though we already have a good idea of what happened after Heather's last Gabcast appearance) but the one about Noory only concerns your legal threat against MV and encouraging a raid on Other Side of Midnight was public, based on a post from Ross.

1. Did you give Heather the go ahead to fire Peter Eberhardt?

2. Will you admit that you encouraged BellGab, through Ross, to embarrass Hoagland on air because of your little behind-the-scenes spat?

3. Do you see it as hypocritical to goof on Noory for his team's hollow libel threats toward MV, using "public person" as a defense, only to do the same thing a few months down the road?

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 02:46:02 PM
If you have "tough" questions, ask them now, the man is trying to answer them.

Tough questions have been asked already, but seeing as how we're talking about a potential Gabcast.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 02:46:02 PM
If you mean "stupid" questions, well you're right. Maybe he should go on C2C instead of the GabCast.

DERP.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 02:52:22 PM
Despite what some say I think Heather is doing a amazing job and yes as time goes on she will need a Producer, I did both for Years at the start and it's a killer.

Art

She was certainly put in the hot seat. I give her an immense amount of credit for sticking it out this long.

She still has my support.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 27, 2016, 02:56:35 PM
You're dodging. Granted, the Eberhardt question is inside baseball (though we already have a good idea of what happened after Heather's last Gabcast appearance) but the one about Noory only concerns your legal threat against MV and encouraging a raid on Other Side of Midnight was public.

1. Did you give Heather the go ahead to fire Peter Eberhardt?

2. Will you admit that you encouraged BellGab, through Ross, to embarrass Hoagland on air because of your little behind-the-scenes spat?

3. Do you see it as hypocritical to goof on Noory for his team's hollow libel threats toward MV, using "public person" as a defense, only to do the same thing a few months down the road?

I nominate another for co-host duty.

<3

Freyja

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 02:43:48 PM
So, how am I wrong?   All I said is you don't listen to the show. You just confirmed that.

So what does not listening to Heather Wade have to do with potentially interviewing Art Bell???

Quote from: GSNeither of them even listen to the show.  If there was going to be a third, I would recommend Showroom Dummy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 27, 2016, 02:58:19 PM
I nominate another for co-host duty.

<3

He's still pissed off about his Sirius radio.

Quote from: Chronaut on January 27, 2016, 02:45:01 PM

wow   thank you     looks like all kind of fun going on here   

inuk2600

Quote from: Night Train on January 27, 2016, 02:56:25 PM
Any thoughts, Art?

Many on here do seem to have figured out how you roll.

The incessant antagonism is a bit much.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on January 27, 2016, 02:59:25 PM
So what does not listening to Heather Wade have to do with potentially interviewing Art Bell???

It is my opinion that if someone is going to interview Art on the GabCast, it should be someone that listens to the show. Just my opinion.

I have no say in the matter. But, I can offer up an opinion.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 02:59:55 PM
He's still pissed off about his Sirius radio.

They're fair questions are they not? This kind of perpetually defensive derpiness is quite unflattering.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 02:12:31 PM
Of course when I made the statement I did it caused the big guys to go away, that's as I said on me but many of the others continue to air Heather. Yes the sub rate is back to $4.99 but also as I said many thousands remain and it is very viable.

At this point I honestly can not say if I will come back in any form at this moment for reasons  already mentioned. The only issue for us is the Stalker.

Art
Art, I can be of a bit of help here perhaps.

I know a PI in Henderson Nevada who works mostly on cyber issues but has plenty of experience with boots on the ground. He's good, licensed and would probably be happy to look at this 'case'.

I have experience with crowdfunding (indigogo/Kickstart etc.) and would be happy to put together a crowd funding campaign to cover the expenses of having an actual, licensed PI go after the "stalker"- Hell, I would even donate to the venture. We could hire either the gentleman I know or someone else- So long as they are Licensed and you would be willing to have the finding be issued in public (minus any personal information that needs to be withheld)

This would cost you nothing, would possibly catch this evil stalker (technology is great and the modern PI has many tricks to uncover information about nearly anything) and could put this entire thing to rest. regardless, if your life is in enough perceived danger for you to walk away from MITD then surely having a PI investigate this so you can get back to what you love is very reasonable- Especially if we can do this with zero cost to you- Which we can.

I may be a dick and you may dislike me a tiny bit (lolz) but I am a resourceful motherfucker and can get things done. I'm not talking smack, I can and will 100% set this up and if you dont want the PI who I know, we will find another one (The PI will be the one in charge of KS funds as well so there will be no speculation about where the loot is going-)

The point is- I am putting my money where  my mouth is. I will do the work to get this going and even donate the first bit towards the crowdfunding venture and all you have to do is agree. No cost to you and the possibility of getting this entire matter ended.

I'm not trolling about this- I am calling you out. If there really is a stalker most people would jump on the chance to have a PI on the case without costing them anything. If there isnt, more wild inconsistency will be immediately evident during the very initial stages of the base investigation. Either way, we will get an expert opinion and it costs you nothing. You have nothing to lose.

I nominate Darkpenguin as cohost because that'll be great radio.

Art also ignored my question about when he became a Juggalo. :(