• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Night Train on December 29, 2015, 02:46:44 PM
Trust me.  If you paid for Art's book, by the time you're done with it, you'll feel like beating every animal in sight to death.

It's that bad.

Shouldn't you be off somewhere acting productive?

Night Train

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 02:48:26 PM

I'm trying to be a kinder, gentler troll.

So no "fuck off, faggot" for you.

How's this?

Vacate the premises at once, Anal-American!

Art Bell

I do not think I said I would Sue him. However if I did please feel free to post it to refresh my memory. I think I just asked for anybody who knows his real name, right?

To be sure what he has been doing is Cyber Stalking. I am going to print out all his message's and see if some others agree. Everybody knows my real name right? Time to discover his. He sure acts like a Stalker.

Art

DesertFox

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 02:48:26 PM

He's only productive being a blowhard troll--he's found his level...ironically about a 1000 levels below Art.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Night Train on December 29, 2015, 02:46:44 PM
Trust me.  If you paid for Art's book, by the time you're done with it, you'll feel like beating every animal in sight to death.

It's that bad.

I generally make it a rule to keep my animal beatings to a bare minimum.   ;)

Not that I think you're even remotely biased against Art's many contributions to the world of literature   :P , I will have to at least give them a go, as I'm able.  My husband spent the money. so I may as well attempt to read them.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Night Train on December 29, 2015, 02:50:00 PM
I'm trying to be a kinder, gentler poster.

So no "fuck off, faggot" for you.

How's this?

Vacate the premises at once, Anal-American!

We got him hooked!

Praise MV!

HumanBeing

Quote from: Art Bell on December 29, 2015, 02:50:16 PM
I do not think I said I would Sue him. However if I did please feel free to post it to refresh my memory. I think I just asked for anybody who knows his real name, right?

To be sure what he has been doing is Cyber Stalking. I am going to print out all his message's and see if some others agree. Everybody knows my real name right? Time to discover his. He sure acts like a Stalker.

Art

Roger that

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2015, 11:14:26 AM
Can never be enough Noory photos to really ram the point home.  ;D

Noory has been consistent all these years. He may not be up to everyone's expectations and has been criticised, spoofed, mocked, and parodied in unflattering ways- BUT- he still shows up every night. I think he deserves at least that level of recognition. So, once every 13 years he has to take time off for a molten pizza roll accident, and I'm sure we'll still hear about it for another 13 years, and there's no reason to think that there won't be another 13 years. Therein lies a critical difference that I see- not everyone may agree. After all, it has been said that just showing up is 80% of success. 

DesertFox

Art

Art you do have a few loudmouth and persistent trolls, stalkers here.  Just silliness...they talk for themselves only.

MV/Liberace!

Art

repeated for emphasis:

Quote from: MV on December 29, 2015, 12:26:45 PM
2)  Every IP address you've used to access this forum is logged.  If a judge agrees you've said something potentially libelous, the court could compel BellGab.com to provide a log of your IP address history.  This would effectively identify you, in most cases.  BellGab.com will comply with any court order.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 29, 2015, 02:44:18 PM
Just an idea..

I'm not saying DP is actually Art, but that would be one interesting way to get the "troops" to pull together. Most of us have been so, um.. distracted?.. by DP's posts, that we've forgotten to beat our usual horses to death.  ::)

Wasn't DP banned before? Vaguely remember Art saying he wanted to punch or fight him last quitting episode. You could be on to something, lol. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DesertFox on December 29, 2015, 02:50:44 PM
He's only productive being a blowhard troll--he's found his level...ironically about a 1000 levels below Art.

Yes, and now you're elevated into 'Consideration for being loved by AB.' Seriously.

trostol

what if...Art Bell isnt Art Bells real name...whoa lol

HumanBeing

Keep the faith Art.

DesertFox

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2015, 02:54:25 PM

Yes, and now you're elevated into 'Consideration for being loved by AB.' Seriously.

Nah, don't think Art is perfect...just don't think he's the font of all evil like just a few seem to imply.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 29, 2015, 02:54:19 PM

Wasn't DP banned before? Vaguely remember Art saying he wanted to punch or fight him last quitting episode. You could be on to something, lol. :)

I was actually teasing (as I'm sure you gathered  :D ).  But it has been a nice change of pace today- with the one obvious exception. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DesertFox on December 29, 2015, 02:56:48 PM

Nah, don't think Art is perfect...just don't think he's the font of all evil like just a few seem to imply.

I don't think anyone believes he's the font of all evil. The same way that Noory isn't. The same way Hoagland isn't...you get the idea?

But I do believe too many through choice or blind loyalty can't or won't see the wood for the trees.

deadmeow

I would love to hear Art do a daytime show.  I think that it would work, letting him spend evenings with his family.  Most daytime radio is soooooo boring.

DesertFox

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2015, 02:59:45 PM
I don't think anyone believes he's the font of all evil. The same way that Noory isn't. The same way Hoagland isn't...you get the idea?

But I do believe too many through choice or blind loyalty can't or won't see the wood for the trees.

Dude the point is a few(just a few) chronically post butthurt like he is.  Most though are more nuanced.

GravitySucks

Actually I believe that is something the DankPenguin brought up. Something about some email exchanges he had with Art back when Art quit Sirius. When Art prints out his posts, he will find them. Art may already have his contact information without realizing it.

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2015, 11:19:52 AM

Time for a completely irrelevant commercial break...

And now for a completely non sizeist response...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqTun7vZ0XU

Rix Gins

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 02:56:03 PM

Keep the faith Art.

Courage greatest devotion to those we love.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2015, 02:59:45 PM

Not all of his fans or whatever one might call us, are so blinded that we can't see straight, either.  I wish people would get that. There are people who, I dunno.. "love"? admire? someone so much that they do stupid things- stalking, inserting themselves into that person's life w/out permission,  thinking there's a personal connection when there isn't, following them to every stop on a book tour or whatever to have conversations with them.. I mean REALLY wrapped up with that person.  There may be people on BellGab who feel that way about Art.  (I don't have time for any of that. I have a life. Sorry, no offense to those who enjoy their fandom in a different way). 

Why is it so difficult to separate those types of fans, from fans like me- someone who enjoys Art and his talent for providing radio entertainment, who may be disappointed in him being off the air but who also does not have so much emotion put into it that I'm running of the rails like a crazy train, demanding info and all of this other nonsense I keep seeing on here?

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on December 29, 2015, 02:52:28 PM
Noory has been consistent all these years. He may not be up to everyone's expectations and has been criticised, spoofed, mocked, and parodied in unflattering ways- BUT- he still shows up every night. I think he deserves at least that level of recognition. So, once every 13 years he has to take time off for a molten pizza roll accident, and I'm sure we'll still hear about it for another 13 years, and there's no reason to think that there won't be another 13 years. Therein lies a critical difference that I see- not everyone may agree. After all, it has been said that just showing up is 80% of success.

Actually GN might not be so bad if he didn't have 23 minutes of commercials per hour to sit through. It must be hard for the guy to stay awake, let alone keep bis train of thought going having to wait through all of those commercials.

Actually, he would still be bad, but maybe not AS bad.

Art would kick his black ass.

Then go have a lumpia

coaster

This poor thread.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 29, 2015, 03:09:00 PM
Not all of his fans or whatever one might call us, are so blinded that we can't see straight, either.  I wish people would get that. There are people who, I dunno.. "love"? admire? someone so much that they do stupid things- stalking, inserting themselves into that person's life w/out permission,  thinking there's a personal connection when there isn't, following them to every stop on a book tour or whatever to have conversations with them.. I mean REALLY wrapped up with that person.  There may be people on BellGab who feel that way about Art.  (I don't have time for any of that. I have a life. Sorry, no offense to those who enjoy their fandom in a different way). 

Why is it so difficult to separate those types of fans, from fans like me- someone who enjoys Art and his talent for providing radio entertainment, who may be disappointed in him being off the air but who also does not have so much emotion put into it that I'm running of the rails like a crazy train, demanding info and all of this other nonsense I keep seeing on here?

+1 The force is strong in this one.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 29, 2015, 02:59:40 PM
I was actually teasing (as I'm sure you gathered  :D ).  But it has been a nice change of pace today- with the one obvious exception.

I did. :) Made me imagine some fight club scenario where Art was trolling himself on the forum, lol.

Diabhal

I have found out my troll's real name, address and social security #. Thank you bellgabbers!