• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

chefist

Quote from: MV on December 24, 2015, 09:38:28 PM
thanks buddy.  i hope you've got a nice time planned with family/friends.  same to everyone.

Same here... Merry Christmas Everyone!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Darth on December 24, 2015, 04:18:46 PM
See Art is a fucking liar. He said that he was done with Bellgab and that he was not going to post any more. FUCK YOU ART. Your a liar.

Quote from: Robert on December 24, 2015, 09:39:11 PM
Ever hear of someone honestly changing his mind?

i took that to be tongue in cheek, but who knows.

Merry Christmas, Bellarinas.

Art Bell

Oh look I am posting again! Times are tough all over, MV needs stuff for the kids and he made me a offer I just could not refuse.

See, I changed my mind.

Art

Night Train

Quote from: Art Bell on December 24, 2015, 09:53:22 PM
Oh look I am posting again! Times are tough all over, MV needs stuff for the kids and he made me a offer I just could not refuse.

See, I changed my mind.

Art

Art, have you considered my idea of us all moving to Pahrump, and we all drive up and down your street while you broadcast on CB radio?

Heydeb7

ART, it's very sad to read what you wrote. It's just awful how people stab you in the back. I have been a listener since 1988 before coast! When we had to fax questions to you, and sometimes the show went to 6 hours! Over the years you have been through so much, and have ALWAYS been honest and open with everything going on in your life. And there have been many huge struggles. You always made your audience feel like family. At least that's how I felt. And still do. I just hope you realize you DO still have people that believe in you and stand behind you. I feel bad for Heather being put on the chopping block here. Everyone loved her when she was redacted. Amazing how people turn on someone so fast. What the hell did she do wrong? She's only trying to help out. I do hope you will be able to come back after things get resolved. I know you have a lot invested and you love what you do. Just know, that there are many of us who stand beside you and hope things work out so you can come back...     One question I have always wanted to ask you... Have you ever thought of how many babies were conceived while you were talking in the background? LOL...just a crazy thought... But I am sure thousands...

Element 115

See, I changed my mind.

Art

Happy Holidays Art. Hope to hear you hosting MiTD soon. Listener since 1997.

See, I changed my mind.

Art

Why were you encouraging users here to meddle with Hoagland's show and then cry about it when it happens to MITD?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 24, 2015, 09:56:49 PM
Why were you encouraging users here to meddle with Hoagland's show and then cry about it when it happens to MITD?

Easy. Richard Hoagland has revealed over and over for decades that he's a complete asshole. I can't see how you haven't learned that by now. Jeez.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 24, 2015, 10:01:02 PM
Easy. Richard Hoagland has revealed over and over for decades that he's a complete asshole. I can't see how you haven't learned that by now.

Perhaps I keep getting distracted by his head of hair. Plus, after Hoagie's recent admission, I think it's only fair that we support him in this trying time.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MV on December 24, 2015, 09:41:51 PM
i took that to be tongue in cheek, but who knows.

Censorship is not the answer MV. I don't think there is an answer really. This is just a huge shit sandwich from which there was now way out of taking a bite. Hopefully the naysayers will get bored with kicking Art while he's down and move on. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

HumanBeing

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 24, 2015, 10:02:38 PM
Perhaps I keep getting distracted by his head of hair. Plus, after Hoagie's recent admission, I think it's only fair that we support him in this trying time.

If I heard correctly, last night Hoagland said he had a source that told him the movie Total Recall and now this most recent Star Wars movie had his research in it  ;D

popple

Merry Christmas, Art!  ;D

Beware of exploding hoverboards under the tree this year.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 24, 2015, 10:02:38 PM

Now that's some fake ass support right there.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 24, 2015, 10:01:02 PM
Easy. Richard Hoagland has revealed over and over for decades that he's a complete asshole. I can't see how you haven't learned that by now. Jeez.

Whether Richard is a Dick or not (see what I did there?) is not at issue. I would think your reading comprehension skills would be better than that. What is at issue is the pot calling the kettle black. So it's OK to disrupt a radio show when it's Richard but not OK when it's Art's protegee? Something is either right or it's not. It's not right one day and wrong the next.

Night Train

Quote from: popple on December 24, 2015, 10:07:53 PM
Merry Christmas, Art!  ;D

Beware of exploding hoverboards under the tree this year.

Hey!  There's an idea! 

And it's just crazy enough it might work!

Art, you should get your stalker one of these hoverboards for Christmas!  Let's see him try to get away when his pants are on fire!

Surely some stores there are open late?

Night Train

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 24, 2015, 10:09:48 PM
Whether Richard is a Dick or not (see what I did there?) is not at issue. I would think your reading comprehension skills would be better than that. What is at issue is the pot calling the kettle black. So it's OK to disrupt a radio show when it's Richard but not OK when it's Art's protegee? Something is either right or it's not. It's not right one day and wrong the next.

Well, it's wrong because "Heather gets it."

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 24, 2015, 10:09:48 PM

Hoagland behaved terribly, and then paid for it. That happens when you act like a complete asshole. Heather has done none of that. She was just a person that got handed a shit sandwich and then got mercilessly attacked for it. It's an easy difference to see.

Element 115

Maybe the Sally Vander Veer replay is a facade and Art is going to surprise us with a Christmas Eve broadcast.

gabrielle

Merry Christmas Art.  You still have real friends here who want nothing more than for you and your family to be safe.  If we get to hear you on the air again, that would be a huge bonus.

It is so good to see you here again.

Night Train

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 24, 2015, 10:13:06 PM
Maybe the Sally Vander Veer replay is a facade and Art is going to surprise us with a Christmas Eve broadcast.

That would certainly be right in line with their grasp of PR and marketing up to this point.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 24, 2015, 10:13:06 PM

He's prepping for the show right now  ;)

It would be pretty awesome though.

Night Train

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 24, 2015, 10:14:18 PM

Shhh!  Quiet guys!  The stalker may be reading this!

Element 115

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 24, 2015, 10:14:18 PM

Yes I hope so

Art Bell

Thank you! It is true I have a lot invested and now I don't mean money, I really put my heart and soul in to this and it is heartbreaking in the way it turned out. I wish the best for Heather. At least she has a shot at trying Radio and if it works, and it may well work, it provides a alternative.

As for the situation here we are still very much on edge. I am glad I am here with the Girls.

People ask why I didn't hire a Guard and the answer is I did that before on Coast during a time of serious threats and it was no way to live, very intrusive. I moved here because I love privacy and as you can see it is a double edge sword.

I wrote the long post only to explain those things people were saying that were complete BS. It's been a rough few Weeks. On top of everything else my arm is cut to shreds from that Drone accident. So things are bound to get better because they sure hit bottom. One thing is clear, I am my own worst enemy, I always just say what is on my mind at any given moment. Of course I should have said Heather will fill in till this person is caught or the threat abates but I reacted like a idiot in the emotion of the moment.

Art

DarKPenguiN

Well I called this one a long time ago...

At least fans arent out cash of a satellite radio this time.

Really sad tbh... What a way to ruin a legacy.

Art you're a hell of a broadcaster but as a person...Not so much.

Element 115

Quote from: Art Bell on December 24, 2015, 10:16:07 PM
Thank you! It is true I have a lot invested and now I don't mean money, I really put my heart and soul in to this and it is heartbreaking in the way it turned out. I wish the best for Heather. At least she has a shot at trying Radio and if it works, and it may well work, it provides a alternative.

As for the situation here we are still very much on edge. I am glad I am here with the Girls.

People ask why I didn't hire a Guard and the answer is I did that before on Coast during a time of serious threats and it was no way to live, very intrusive. I moved here because I love privacy and as you can see it is a double edge sword.

I wrote the long post only to explain those things people were saying that were complete BS. It's been a rough few Weeks. On top of everything else my arm is cut to shreds from that Drone accident. So things are bound to get better because they sure hit bottom. One thing is clear, I am my own worst enemy, I always just say what is on my mind at any given moment. Of course I should have said Heather will fill in till this person is caught or the threat abates but I reacted like a idiot in the motion of the moment.

Art

Get back on MiTD soon. Has there been anything else since the last incident or has it been quiet re: stalker?

Quote from: Night Train on December 24, 2015, 10:10:28 PM
Hey!  There's an idea! 

And it's just crazy enough it might work!

Art, you should get your stalker one of these hoverboards for Christmas!  Let's see him try to get away when his pants are on fire!

Surely some stores there are open late?
I would never be caught dead on one of those things....I mean if I were the stalker, which I totally am not.