• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 24, 2015, 05:37:49 AM
I am livid. I canceled my MITD subscription the moment this bull shit started and it just renewed at the $7.99 without my permission. If you thought I was on a mission before now well look out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGSUjuSBt1A

GravitySucks

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 24, 2015, 11:15:36 AM
Does anyone know if redacted left a job to become Art's producer?

it makes a difference on whether I cancel or not.

if I understand the posts that I saw from Aldous and others, she did quit her job when Art asked her to replace Dr J. I don't know what she was doing before. 

I am keeping my subscription because I want an alternative to C2C. Clyde Lewis is an alternative, but he doesn't do it for me.

I don't think Heather wants charity. Keith might.

If Art Bell has any sense of manhood, he will provide Heather with a decent severance package if the show folds.

RickySsan

Quote from: ramzpig on December 24, 2015, 08:22:18 AM
Can you please let me know how to gain access to your interview with Paul Coulbeck regarding David Hamel and the granite starship,I am a member of c2c (for the sole purpose of getting your "somewhere in time" shows,you are the only Host that I used to listen to,I'm saddened by the fact you had to leave midnight in the desert,but FAM comes first...I am having trouble downloading that show with P.Coulbeck. so if you can help please e mail me.www.shinkandojo@yahoo.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

eh,. thanks? but who are you talking to?

ponyboysunset

I canceled via the recurring subscriptions. This is not my first rodeo. It is just the manner in which I have been treated that has my dander up. Lol. 6 votes for president McCain. We could also go the Hotel California route with you can check out anytime you like but never leave. Ha ha ha.

And IB to quote Rollye, "I don't know any other way to be."

I have since settled down and canceled Again. It reminds me of this: http://youtu.be/fQ8yqrN-Fns

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 24, 2015, 05:37:49 AM
I am livid. I canceled my MITD subscription the moment this bull shit started and it just renewed at the $7.99 without my permission. If you thought I was on a mission before now well look out. It's bad enough I got forced to pay the higher price when Keith screwed up my account but getting charged after the fact is complete and utter mickey mouse run operations. After several emails stating how unfair I thought it was since I was a subscribing since June I still got hosed. I am publicly saying this is the most poorly run payment system I have ever seen. Not paypal, but having one person run this big of an operation is complete and utter BULLSHIT!

I am now disputing the charge on paypal and will never, EVER again pay for anything ART BELL RELATED! In other words you guys can suck it!

Can you post a pic of the charge, please?  :)

-personal information redacted, of course.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 24, 2015, 11:39:00 AM
I canceled via the recurring subscriptions. This is not my first rodeo. It is just the manner in which I have been treated that has my dander up. Lol. 6 votes for president McCain. We could also go the Hotel California route with you can check out anytime you like but never leave. Ha ha ha.

And IB to quote Rollye, "I don't know any other way to be."

I have since settled down and canceled Again...
Oh, we can tell by your avatar this aint your first rodeo there cowboy.  ;)

Chronaut

Quote from: ramzpig on December 24, 2015, 08:22:18 AM
Can you please let me know how to gain access to your interview with Paul Coulbeck regarding David Hamel and the granite starship,I am a member of c2c (for the sole purpose of getting your "somewhere in time" shows,you are the only Host that I used to listen to,I'm saddened by the fact you had to leave midnight in the desert,but FAM comes first...I am having trouble downloading that show with P.Coulbeck. so if you can help please e mail me.www.shinkandojo@yahoo.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Quote from: RickySsan on December 24, 2015, 11:33:11 AM
eh,. thanks? but who are you talking to?

Apparently ramzpig (btw we don't abide that kind of action in these parts, pal) is under the impression that Art reads and personally responds to requests posted in this thread.  Looks like we have an optimist on our hands, boys.  Well, here's a little yuletide goodwill:
art@artbell.com

bellNwhistle

LMAO  poor guy. He'll be waiting a while.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 11:45:21 AM
Oh, we can tell by your avatar this aint your first rodeo there cowboy.  ;)

He he

Chronaut

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 08:03:50 AM
I came here when I heard Art plug BellGab and it has been fun. It's given me something to do while convalescing.

I'm imaging your leg in a cast, elevated by a complex array of suspension wires, with a laptop on your chest to break the monotony of groans echoing through the recovery ward, lol.

It sounds like you may not be familiar with the many years of excellent Art Bell interviews that got most of us hooked back in the day.  In which case I recommend The Ultimate Art Bell Collection that some of the benevolent veterans here helped put together - 62GB of Art scouring the globe for the most interesting minds on the planet, and provocatively questioning them about their diverse specialties.

Chronaut

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 24, 2015, 12:16:55 PM
LMAO  poor guy. He'll be waiting a while.

He'll probably wait a couple of years for a response, and then come back for his pound of flesh the next time Art quits, thinking "I wrote to Art Bell and he never responded; that fucker owes me!"

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chronaut on December 24, 2015, 12:27:27 PM
I'm imaging your leg in a cast, elevated by a complex array of suspension wires, with a laptop on your chest to break the monotony of groans echoing through the recovery ward, lol.

It sounds like you may not be familiar with the many years of excellent Art Bell interviews that got most of us hooked back in the day.  In which case I recommend The Ultimate Art Bell Collection that some of the benevolent veterans here helped put together - 62GB of Art scouring the globe for the most interesting minds on the planet, and provocatively questioning them about their diverse specialties.
That's remarkable! You must be a remote viewer! lol

Thanks for the tip Chronaut but I am very familiar with Mr. Bell's excellent broadcasts going way back. I use to haunt different AOL chat "rooms" like the Grassy Knoll and others. Used to be on IRC chats more than often than not so what I meant was I was new around here. Fun little place you've got here! I used to download Art Bell from Broadcast.com before that corporate whore Cuban sold it for wheelbarrows of money...so yeah...I have your collection too :) Merry Christmas!

csummers

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 24, 2015, 11:15:36 AM
Does anyone know if redacted left a job to become Art's producer?

it makes a difference on whether I cancel or not.

just cancel your subscription and pm her to find out where you can send her your money. If you want to cancel already, it only makes sense. This way you dont have to listen but she still gets your cash. Obviously you are not interested in the show, or you wouldnt be cancelling. So just try to send her the cash.

Chronaut

And here I thought you just came around to keep the armies of Mordor from overtaking the hold at Helm’s Deep; but you’re a long-time AB fan as well.  I never got hip to the downloads at Broadcast.com; I’m sorry I missed its golden era â€" it seems like everyone and everything with anything of any value sells out to the corporate overlords, sooner than later.  It reminds me of the bleak dystopian corpocracy in season 1, episode 2 of Black Mirror.  If you’re into early Twilight Zone kind of stuff you might enjoy that series; it’s a really HQ British production with dark futurist stories, and each episode stands alone as its own strange little universe.

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Gruntled

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 08:30:33 AM
You may ask. It's a debilitating nerve thing. But I think I'm on the upswing :)
Perhaps you should consult with the renown Dr. Woks B. Wong and or his twin Dr. Wat B Wong.

ge30542

I have yet to change settings on TuneIn Pro, so it still automatically records MITD at 12 o'clock M-F.
Last night listening to a '97 show with AB &RCH, TuneIn went live to MITD at midnight, so I  thought, lets listen to Heather for a minute. After saying "one call per show", she said she needed to address a BellGab question,
Saying " Arts family are safe cause he's in the house with them, and not in the studio. She addressed a second question, both of which have been asked many times in here recently. Leading me to believe that Art is lurking under a different screen name. It could happen.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gruntled on December 24, 2015, 01:17:42 PM
Perhaps you should consult with the renown Dr. Woks B. Wong and or his twin Dr. Wat B Wong.
Thanks for the referral but my usual goto guy is Dr. MD MD.  :D

Chronaut

Quote from: Gruntled on December 24, 2015, 01:17:42 PM

I understand that Dr. Wat B Wong is a diagnostician, but I don't know what Dr. Woks B. Wong's specialty is - thoughts/guesses?

Quote from: ge30542 on December 24, 2015, 02:03:01 PM
Leading me to believe that Art is lurking under a different screen name. It could happen.

You don't even have to sign in to read the threads.

pyewacket

Quote from: phrodo on December 24, 2015, 02:43:22 AM
Yes . I know . but there comes a time when a line must be drawn. That time passed a while ago. Only the wise would know when enough is enough. Too bad the formerly-wise is too busy changing diapers to attend to his diaper-buyer. This place has gone to what fills diapers .. in a hand-basket.

I could be a nasty person and tell you to put a diaper in each hand and clap, but......I'm too nice for that.  ;) Look what you people made me do- I hope you're happy now. :'(

Chronaut

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 02:05:28 PM
Thanks for the referral but my usual goto guy is Dr. MD MD.  :D

Yeah he's what they call a "doctor's doctor" lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: ge30542 on December 24, 2015, 02:03:01 PM
I have yet to change settings on TuneIn Pro, so it still automatically records MITD at 12 o'clock M-F.
Last night listening to a '97 show with AB &RCH, TuneIn went live to MITD at midnight, so I  thought, lets listen to Heather for a minute. After saying "one call per show", she said she needed to address a BellGab question,
Saying " Arts family are safe cause he's in the house with them, and not in the studio. She addressed a second question, both of which have been asked many times in here recently. Leading me to believe that Art is lurking under a different screen name. It could happen.

You don't need to sign in to read the forum, only to post.

ge30542

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 24, 2015, 02:09:05 PM
You don't need to sign in to read the forum, only to post.
Okay, never mind.

Gruntled

Quote from: Chronaut on December 24, 2015, 02:09:04 PM
Yeah he's what they call a "doctor's doctor" lol
Well played :)

pyewacket

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 08:30:33 AM
You may ask. It's a debilitating nerve thing. But I think I'm on the upswing :)

I hope you continue to improve and Merry Christmas.

Ciardelo

Quote from: pyewacket on December 24, 2015, 02:30:00 PM
I hope you continue to improve and Merry Christmas.
Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and yours pyewacket!

Chronaut

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 24, 2015, 09:25:42 AM
I bet Steve Warner's Dark City would talk about it, with a guest. We should ask him as a show suggestion. He is on Bellgab.

Hmmmm...I've never heard Dark City....thanks for the tip Stardust Ancestor  :)  Perhaps he'll chime in and chat with us about this topic.  Do you know of any guests who might be willing to go on a talk show and give us some insight into wtf is going on with this stuff?  I'm going to listen to that Robert David Steele interview on The Unexplained again (it's actually episode 180, I mistakenly cited 188 last time), and see how I feel about him a second time around.

Honestly I'd love to hear Edward Snowden discuss all of this on a long-form talk show.   I doubt he has any covert online psyops experience, but maybe he could sketch and outline and point us in the right direction.  Apparently people employed on black projects are generally forbidden from doing public interviews, or at least risk their security clearance if they do so.  So we either need someone retired, or on the lamb.  Richard Sauder seems to have scratched the service through sheer tenacity and research experience, but it gets all mixed up with some reaaally out there stuff stemming from his DMT experiences.  And I want to hear the cold hard facts from people with inside experience.

Chronaut

Quote from: ge30542 on December 24, 2015, 02:12:07 PM
Okay, never mind.

I do think you're probably right about him reading here sometimes though - if I were in his shoes I'd probably poke a nose in once and awhile to check the temperature.  I feel so bad about him being totally cut off like this:  first some psycho stalking him at home, then having to hang up the mic for awhile, and then getting shit on by an army of asshole trolls until he felt that total isolation was his only tolerable choice.  He didn't deserve any of it.

Darth

Im here to inform all of you Losers that are "Art Bell Fans" that you need to get a fucking life. Art is a loser and a quitter. He does not have the balls to be on the air. He is also a fucking Liar too. People please do yourself a favor and get a life, move out of your parent's basement, get laid and vote for Trump for 2016. As for Jazmunda, please smoke less weed and listen to George Noory. B-Dubb you just need to get a life. Eddie Coyle please go fuck your self. Redacted please stop hosting MITD because your NO Art Bell. Casio and Falkie when are you two getting married. Chefist your the only normal person here.  Ponyboysunset you need to get a life.  Fort Rock I heard that you are Eddie Dean's gay lover.

Art Bell

Yes, I read here sometimes so, One last Message,
The reason I am leaving Social Media is not because of anything said about me, I have a very thick skin developed over Decades, I have always held my own on Bell Gab. The reason I left is the horrible things that we're starting to appear about Heather Wade who is doing the show now. It seems to me that some of this is being promoted by people with envy or worse motives, She is a strong Woman but this stuff was in the gutter and below.

The incredible crap being cooked up about me is to much to even respond to in detail, but a couple of things:

People say how does it make my Family safer to be off air? Of course it does because I am at least here with them, as opposed to being in a Guest House a couple of hundred Yards away. My Wife asked me to stop because of my Daughter and I admit I reacted emotionally by saying what I did about not being on this night or any night. I understand I can not take those words back and the damage has been done. I am just Human and reacted as such, not a company with PR and I say what is on my mind at the time, I have always done that, many times not to my benefit.

The  first incident was of some person who was seen by a Neighbor drive up, fire several rifle shots at or in front of my Guest house Studio and drive away fast, she could only offer a dark vehicle as what she saw. She was Interviewed by the Police and I am still trying to get that report released. What they did release was the call by the second Neighbor who heard but did not see the Gun Person but was the first to call, I didn't even hear it, I was on air with loud headphones.

The next incident involved one of my motion sensor lights that went on before I was on air, I only got a short glimpse of somebody near my Studio window who quickly ran from site into the Desert, I did file a report.

Finally there was I am convinced, a shot fired at me along with a couple of shouted words like "you were" as I was about to unlock my Studio gate, that is all I heard because I hit the ground fast because it was pitch black, I called my Wife because we have almost no cell service here (we are in a valley of the valley) and was using WiFi which warns when you get it does not have 911 ability, she called the Police for me, I remained on the ground till they arrived. I did tell the Police I thought it was a .22 but did not rule out a firecracker.

I did get a phone threat on the 18th of November but did not report it because I get many along with email threats. I have been told again and again by the Police over the Years that people who talk, do not DO, so I didn't report it, I just went the air that night, frankly I thought it was just some jerk trying to join in the fun?  However, Heather on the 19th without my knowledge or request did report the call to the Police. When the next incident happened on the 23rd the Deputy did ask me about the report of the call made by Heather and I confirmed it. I also got instructions on how to mark a call if I got another.

I am so very disappointed in Bell Gab who I thought was for the most part my friend. Now I am simply sad that a group that has in fact helped me in the past in several
ways does not rally around one of their own (Heather) when 4Chan decides to try to ruin her show with prank calls and negative and in some cases, comments so bad   they are Slander. In fact it seems Bell Gab is more interested in hearing a train wreck of a show then any show at all. Over a long period of time I have tried to help everybody involved in the Network including Richard, Ross, and now Heather in every way I was able. Yes my help to Richard stopped after things I will not talk of here. I have NEVER lied to any of you and yes it hurts to think that you believe I did, but I will live through it. Now that the damage has been done and now that Heather is on the air doing her best every night why would you hurt her through action or lack of it? She is one of your own as I thought I was. At least I tried to keep a alternative show on the air, do you really want to kill that? I have no way to know if the danger is over or not, we can only hope and stay alert.

I also see some people say I wanted to stop the show because I was tired of it? That has to be the craziest of all, I LOVED doing it, I spent a lot of money to get it going and it sure was going great and most of all I was having a blast doing it, didn't that come through? I understand now the harm words can have, I was tired, scared, stressed out with a Family who asked me to stop and I said that was it, so yes the stations are going or gone, Heather is doing her best, please don't say or do things as I did, or your alternative will be gone. My thinking is she is getting better by the day.

I was thinking that I could come back and do a show every now and then but after the assault on Social Media and the hate toward me and even worse Heather, it is a open question, your right I am old now and maybe enough is enough, I see many of the old regulars are gone, Bell Gab is in danger of losing it's Soul.

Art

Darth

Quote from: Art Bell on December 24, 2015, 04:16:25 PM
Yes, I read here sometimes so, One last Message,
The reason I am leaving Social Media is not because of anything said about me, I have a very thick skin developed over Decades, I have always held my own on Bell Gab. The reason I left is the horrible things that we're starting to appear about Heather Wade who is doing the show now. It seems to me that some of this is being promoted by people with envy or worse motives, She is a strong Woman but this stuff was in the gutter and below.

The incredible crap being cooked up about me is to much to even respond to in detail, but a couple of things:

People say how does it make my Family safer to be off air? Of course it does because I am at least here with them, as opposed to being in a Guest House a couple of hundred Yards away. My Wife asked me to stop because of my Daughter and I admit I reacted emotionally by saying what I did about not being on this night or any night. I understand I can not take those words back and the damage has been done. I am just Human and reacted as such, not a company with PR and I say what is on my mind at the time, I have always done that, many times not to my benefit.

The  first incident was of some person who was seen by a Neighbor drive up, fire several rifle shots at or in front of my Guest house Studio and drive away fast, she could only offer a dark vehicle as what she saw. She was Interviewed by the Police and I am still trying to get that report released. What they did release was the call by the second Neighbor who heard but did not see the Gun Person but was the first to call, I didn't even hear it, I was on air with loud headphones.

The next incident involved one of my motion sensor lights that went on before I was on air, I only got a short glimpse of somebody near my Studio window who quickly ran from site into the Desert, I did file a report.

Finally there was I am convinced, a shot fired at me along with a couple of shouted words like "you were" as I was about to unlock my Studio gate, that is all I heard because I hit the ground fast because it was pitch black, I called my Wife because we have almost no cell service here (we are in a valley of the valley) and was using WiFi which warns when you get it does not have 911 ability, she called the Police for me, I remained on the ground till they arrived. I did tell the Police I thought it was a .22 but did not rule out a firecracker.

I did get a phone threat on the 18th of November but did not report it because I get many along with email threats. I have been told again and again by the Police over the Years that people who talk, do not DO, so I didn't report it, I just went the air that night, frankly I thought it was just some jerk trying to join in the fun?  However, Heather on the 19th without my knowledge or request did report the call to the Police. When the next incident happened on the 23rd the Deputy did ask me about the report of the call made by Heather and I confirmed it. I also got instructions on how to mark a call if I got another.

I am so very disappointed in Bell Gab who I thought was for the most part my friend. Now I am simply sad that a group that has in fact helped me in the past in several
ways does not rally around one of their own (Heather) when 4Chan decides to try to ruin her show with prank calls and negative and in some cases, comments so bad   they are Slander. In fact it seems Bell Gab is more interested in hearing a train wreck of a show then any show at all. Over a long period of time I have tried to help everybody involved in the Network including Richard, Ross, and now Heather in every way I was able. Yes my help to Richard stopped after things I will not talk of here. I have NEVER lied to any of you and yes it hurts to think that you believe I did, but I will live through it. Now that the damage has been done and now that Heather is on the air doing her best every night why would you hurt her through action or lack of it? She is one of your own as I thought I was. At least I tried to keep a alternative show on the air, do you really want to kill that? I have no way to know if the danger is over or not, we can only hope and stay alert.

I also see some people say I wanted to stop the show because I was tired of it? That has to be the craziest of all, I LOVED doing it, I spent a lot of money to get it going and it sure was going great and most of all I was having a blast doing it, didn't that come through? I understand now the harm words can have, I was tired, scared, stressed out with a Family who asked me to stop and I said that was it, so yes the stations are going or gone, Heather is doing her best, please don't say or do things as I did, or your alternative will be gone. My thinking is she is getting better by the day.

I was thinking that I could come back and do a show every now and then but after the assault on Social Media and the hate toward me and even worse Heather, it is a open question, your right I am old now and maybe enough is enough, I see many of the old regulars are gone, Bell Gab is in danger of losing it's Soul.

Art
See Art is a fucking liar. He said that he was done with Bellgab and that he was not going to post any more. FUCK YOU ART. Your a liar.