• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

albrecht is a straight-up OG sage

Started by Jackstar, February 10, 2019, 12:34:02 AM

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 08:00:14 PM
The last time that I had sex, it felt like the 100m dash at the Olympics.
I don't do metric so withhold comments or understanding. Hopefully good for you and partner, if that is the current PC way to say it. Willie also had these crazy Indian guys who would war dance or something that was fun. And some Mexican band Little Joe? who were awesome and rocked.  Always a good scene. A melting pot. Actually sometimes really almost melting in the heat but I never saw any fighting at any of them picnics. Old cowboy types, rednecks, hippies, and a few blacks even. No problems. Nobody "triggered" by Charley Pride or DAC when that resurrected drunk running around with Dixie flag. Good times and Willie should be, despite his suspicious politics, be a goal for our country.

Quote from: albrecht on February 10, 2019, 08:08:14 PM
I don't do metric so withhold comments or understanding.

Because there were 8 black men and a gun.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 08:30:25 PM
Because there were 8 black men and a gun.
I'm all for the 2nd Amendment and 1783 Compromise but Geez, as Norry might say, couldn't you just negotiate to give them a mule and some acres?

Quote from: albrecht on February 10, 2019, 08:34:39 PM
couldn't you just negotiate to give them a mule

There were several donkey dicks involved, none of them mine however.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 08:42:44 PM
There were several donkey dicks involved, none of them mine however.
Another reason to "build that wall."  ;)   No more access to Laredo shows and such depravity- and possible human-animal disease vectors.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 08:48:53 PM
Horse is out of the barn, compa.
Yeah, but even a Pyrrhic one can be, later, successful? At this point, maybe, all we got. Alamo 2019!  Kidding, of course.

Quote from: albrecht on February 10, 2019, 09:09:07 PM
Yeah, but even a Pyrrhic one can be, later, successful? At this point, maybe, all we got. Alamo 2019!  Kidding, of course.

I'm fixing the problems before I even know about them.  My Excaliber was buried so deep in her ass that anyone who could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur. 

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 09:24:03 PM
I'm fixing the problems before I even know about them.  My Excaliber was buried so deep in her ass that anyone who could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.
Ha. I like- though suspect, at least as traditional legend goes. Delete this thread MV it shouldn't be about me, dammit!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpwYz95Q-YM