• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Spec Sheet

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 30, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

MV/Liberace!

This week's Spec Sheet episode is being pushed back to Wednesday because I have to make a trip to the airport (to pick up my mother in law).  Thought that was going to happen today, but there was a flight schedule change.  Sooo... see you Wed. at 8PM EST.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on December 09, 2013, 04:08:23 PM
This week's Spec Sheet episode is being pushed back to Wednesday because I have to make a trip to the airport (to pick up my mother in law).  Thought that was going to happen today, but there was a flight schedule change.  Sooo... see you Wed. at 8PM EST.

He's winding down folks. He's winding down.

Will your mother-in-law be a special guest?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 09, 2013, 02:28:50 AM
MV quit...so you forced him to quit just like Art.  Why don't you start calling dave? Jaz you could be our secret weapon the answers to all our prayers. You're like the black widow to radio hosts...please call jorch everytime he's on...even two three times a show to just speed things up.
Don't ever call the really good radio shows like Phil Hendrie...I don't know what I'd do if he got canned!
Oh God forbid!  Don't even THINK that Rocko!!! (Oh no.  Snoory use 3 exclamation marks.  I better use some more)!!!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on December 09, 2013, 04:22:25 PM
Will your mother-in-law be a special guest?

i'll have her on to explain her couscous recipe.  brush up on your moroccan arabic.  you'll need it.

BobGrau

Hope she's bringing in some ov dat good shit.

Goldie Lookin Chain - SoapBar

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on December 09, 2013, 05:08:45 PM

Hope she's bringing in some ov dat good shit.

Goldie Lookin Chain - SoapBar

i don't have to tell her.  it's understood.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 09, 2013, 04:35:48 PM
Oh God forbid!  Don't even THINK that Rocko!!! (Oh no.  Snoory use 3 exclamation marks.  I better use some more)!!!!!
Let' get this straight Toots, it's Jocko sis...I don't know any Rocko's.

Falkie2013

I looked on Itunes and the gabcast site in the Apple Store and find absolutely nothing for Gabcast listed. The last date in there is in November.

Looking forward to the show!!!

area51drone

I was listening to some old broadcasts, and I believe it was a specsheet where Evelyn called in and mentioned that she wanted to buy a parrot.   This is what happens when women named Evelyn buy birds:

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20131210/st-george/nypd-beat-family-killed-pet-parakeet-during-raid-lawsuit-says

Yorkshire pud

During the current show the chatroom is empty...but it'being referred to in conversation...clues?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2013, 03:15:27 AM
During the current show the chatroom is empty...but it'being referred to in conversation...clues?

there are usually people in the chat room only during live shows.  i'm sure you were listening to a rebroadcasted episode.

MV/Liberace!

i lied.  no show tonight.  i'm running on literally zero sleep, and as a result this would certainly not be an enjoyable experience for me this evening.  we're shooting for friday night.  curtis will confirm his availability this evening, and once i hear from him it'll be set in stone.

as i said in an earlier post, i'll spend a few moments during the show to address our departure from the dark matter network thing, which i know many of you want to know about.

MV/Liberace!

The Spec Sheet is now properly listed on iTunes with its own RSS feed rather than having all of the podcasts on ufoship.com coming through on one feed.  The iTunes address and other particulars can be found in the first post of this thread.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on December 11, 2013, 10:17:34 AM
i lied.  no show tonight.  i'm running on literally zero sleep, and as a result this would certainly not be an enjoyable experience for me this evening.  we're shooting for friday night.  curtis will confirm his availability this evening, and once i hear from him it'll be set in stone.

as i said in an earlier post, i'll spend a few moments during the show to address our departure from the dark matter network thing, which i know many of you want to know about.

quitter.

MV/Liberace!

For those who give a crap about my old podcast that I no longer do (Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck), I've placed updated RSS and iTunes podcast feed info in the first post of this thread.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on December 11, 2013, 04:01:25 PM
noory lover

That is perhaps the most hateful thing someone can say to another poster on this forum. Not sure he will be able to top that. Well played.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on December 11, 2013, 04:01:25 PM
noory lover

man that's rough.  let's take a deep breath here.

onan

Quote from: Philosopher on December 11, 2013, 04:09:31 PM

Hoagland's proctologist.

*sigh* I am not a proctologist. I was looking for his head.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: onan on December 11, 2013, 04:13:50 PM

nano

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on December 11, 2013, 10:17:34 AM

This is getting worse than Art Bell.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Philosopher on December 11, 2013, 05:55:58 PM

This is getting worse than Art Bell.

So then I shouldn't mention it? I don't get the problem.

wr250

Quote from: MV on December 12, 2013, 09:39:52 AM
QuoteThis is getting worse than Art Bell.
So then I shouldn't mention it? I don't get the problem.

some people woudnt be happy even if Art Bell were broadcasting 25 hours a day,8 days a week. (yes that involves time travel, but Art has a time machine, one of his guests sent it to him in the 90's).

/*edit*/
speelin
/*endedit*/

DanTSX

Quote from: onan on December 11, 2013, 04:13:50 PM

Just a little deeper.

The ends of his bolo tie make it easier to extract