A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 24, 2012, 12:46:37 AM

Holder was part of the chain of command that lead to the incineration at Waco, but can't imagine the loopy leftists here caring about that.

Incidentally, roughly half of the dead were as Holder says.."his people". But that hardly gets mentioned. The gullible dolts that make up most of America think it was  merely 80 "David Koreshes" that were roasted alive. Funny how the left doesn't give a fuck about those "women,children and minorites"...seemingly, a first.

Eddie, put down the kool-aid.  After reading your post, I did a little checking. The Waco tragedy happened in 1993. In 1993, Holder was the US Attorney for the District of Columbia and prosecuting powerful Dem Congressman Danny Rostenkowski.  He had the job until '97.  I don't see how he would have had anything to do with Waco. I'm curious where you picked that up.

BTW, to take the DC prosecutor job, Holder resigned his safe-for-life Federal judgeship to which he was appointed by none other than Ronald Reagan after he won conviction of a Dem Congressman for bribery.  Remember ABSCAM that exposed bribery of several House members...that was Holder's doing. 

Morgus

Johnny Wells and the guest last night sure loved the old Secret Agent man theme song. :D

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 24, 2012, 12:50:11 PM
Eddie, put down the kool-aid.  After reading your post, I did a little checking. The Waco tragedy happened in 1993. In 1993, Holder was the US Attorney for the District of Columbia and prosecuting powerful Dem Congressman Danny Rostenkowski.  He had the job until '97.  I don't see how he would have had anything to do with Waco. I'm curious where you picked that up.

BTW, to take the DC prosecutor job, Holder resigned his safe-for-life Federal judgeship to which he was appointed by none other than Ronald Reagan after he won conviction of a Dem Congressman for bribery.  Remember ABSCAM that exposed bribery of several House members...that was Holder's doing.

Sounds like he started out being a stand up guy.  He later went on to get involved in Bill Clinton's cash-for-pardon deal with tax cheat fugative and Democrat fundraiser Marc Rich, and recommended clemency for the 16 convicted and jailed BPA Puerto Rican pro-Independance terrorists in hopes that would help Hillary's Senate campaign with Puerto Rican voters in New York.

Did the Clintons manage to corrupt every single person they came into contact with?

b_dubb

listening to the John B Wells show from Saturday ... the way he shovels out right wing nonsense is laughable.  his opening guest is your usual coast to coast pathological liar and paranoid.  the fact that he will frequently run his mouth about the 'increasingly brutal repressive police state' on his NATIONALLY SYNDICATED RADIO SHOW indicates what a joke he is. 

and now he's putting forward a news story because it's "all over the net".  yeah the internet is such a reliable source.

wells is an assclown.  [ is assclown one word or two ? ]

***edit: thanks Ziz

Saturday show this week about UFOs.. Wells posted on his Facebook page that it will be 'riveting'.
The Jury is listening.

Sleepwalker

"Joining John B. Wells, esteemed metaphysician Stuart Wilde will discuss a possible false flag attack, the true nature of UFOs and the Greys, and his predictions of economic collapse & a new dark age for humanity."

Be sure to visit John B. Well's personal website and buy radiation detectors and water filters for the coming dark age.

Seriously, is this guy the biggest f---ing -ss-ole on the face of the earth?

Oh wait. I take that back.  Having that opinion would make me a "hater," wouldn't it?

ziznak

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Sleepwalker on June 30, 2012, 08:17:07 AM
"Joining John B. Wells, esteemed metaphysician Stuart Wilde will discuss a possible false flag attack, the true nature of UFOs and the Greys, and his predictions of economic collapse & a new dark age for humanity."
Y'know...I really wouldn't mind tonight's crank-of-the-week so much if Wells was neutral or even inquiring.  But Wells' has this Saturday night parade of doomsday freaks thing going, and I know he's just gonna commiserate with tonight's nutball and become part of the pitch.

Roger

A radio host burping on the air tells me a lot about just how much he respects his audience.  And that's what that idiot did. Turned him off. Never going to listen to his crap again. What an idiot.

ziznak

LOL he really burped on air?? did he even try to like cover it up or was it like a resounding RALF!!?  I'm gonna have to download this show just to hear that.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Roger on July 01, 2012, 02:32:47 AM
A radio host burping on the air tells me a lot about just how much he respects his audience.  And that's what that idiot did. Turned him off. Never going to listen to his crap again. What an idiot.

Rude, crude, disgusting and disrespectful as it was, that burp would be the closest thing to a meaningful statement ever uttered by John B. Wells.

elbee

Noory is just lazy and not interested in any real alternative/ufo/paranormal/crypto science -

but this LOOSER they have contracted to take Ian's place is UNREAL.

What the FUCK is "the mother-ship"?!

He is brazenly trying to sound deep and cool all the time and he just sounds like a fucking pedophile!

You can hear in his rambling BS from the get-go how all he wants to do is sound as mysterious and "hip" as he possibly can,

Wells, your such a fucking DICK

Who dares disagree?

stevesh

Not me. I said much the same thing when Wells first took over Saturdays, and my opinion hasn't changed. Noory is stupid, incompetent and apathetic. Wells is stupid, incompetent and pompous, with minors in dishonest (a host of a major radio talk show owning a website that sells items related to issues discussed on the shows he hosts - really?) and annoying ('c'mon onto the bridge', 'firing a shotgun out the back door' and his constant displays of insecurity when he prefaces most of his questions with suggestions that he doesn't really know what he's asking, or why). It's a close race as to who deserves my 'little hating' more, but I'm saying Wells by a nose.

VtaGeezer

Though the first hour last night with Roswell groupie Schmidt was OK, the main guest "prophet" Stuart Wilde, abetted by Wells commiserations on doom and the NWO, made the show among his worst yet...and that's pretty damn bad.  They even went into Truther crap and the holograms.  I'm convinced there's got to be a fringe political interest at PremRadio...no way they're making money with this creep and his weekly parade of cranks and exploiters of weak minds.

Ruteger

"He Smells" B. Wells. Much as I dislike Wells, Noory - the Crowned (or is that Crown?) Prince of Incompetence - cannot be de-throned even by such as Wells.

Zircon

Quote from: stevesh on July 01, 2012, 11:32:41 AM
Not me. I said much the same thing when Wells first took over Saturdays, and my opinion hasn't changed. Noory is stupid, incompetent and apathetic. Wells is stupid, incompetent and pompous, with minors in dishonest (a host of a major radio talk show owning a website that sells items related to issues discussed on the shows he hosts - really?) and annoying ('c'mon onto the bridge', 'firing a shotgun out the back door' and his constant displays of insecurity when he prefaces most of his questions with suggestions that he doesn't really know what he's asking, or why). It's a close race as to who deserves my 'little hating' more, but I'm saying Wells by a nose.
I agree with you as to Wells' pompous delivery. He seems to be one of those who admires himself in the mirror and swaggers where ever he goes. I would expect his voice, which is a very good radio voice (lets face it), has been a major selling point in his career. His questions and comments are a mixture of projecting himself as a knowledgeable interviewer while balking at the same time. Must be a great bullshit artist. Originally, I respected his interviewing style but I now see that he is just going through the motions and getting paid to occupy a chair whenever he is hosting. His interest always seems to be just ahead of a yawn he is holding back.

ItsOver

Wells sounds like a washed-up, stoner, former FM DJ who used to spin crap rock nobody wanted to listen to.  Now he's just spinning crap on AM.  His "Mothership" and "come on to the bridge" shtick made me wince the first time I heard it.   

What's with Premrat?  There has to be much better radio host talent out there than what they've been digging-up.  First Noory and now this nit-wit.  I can only conclude they're totally incompetent, trying to kill off C2CAM for some reason, or there's more than enough idiots in the world who love listening to and buying crap.  Unfortunately, I think I know the answer.  :-[

WOTR

Quote from: Roger on July 01, 2012, 02:32:47 AM
I had missed that.  I decided to turn him on for a few minutes after the number of people on this thread saying that he is getting better.  I turned him on just in time to hear him say "I do not know... or do I?"  You have to hear the statement to understand how stupid he sounded at that moment.  That had me shaking my head and almost immediately he launched into the worst phony British accent that I have heard.  I believe he was poking fun of somebody in a juvenile way, though I really do not recall.  I was too busy trying to figure out where the show was going to pay attention to content.  It was just out of the blue and the way he started made me worried he was suffering a seizure.  By the time I realized it was an attempt at an accent I was too lost to catch up.  A few minutes after that he was talking about the good captain Noory "debriefing" a guest and I turned him off swearing that he really is worse than Noory (a claim I have made in the past.)  I would rather listen to the snoremeister than this useless, arrogant man.  I might download the episode just to hear the infamous belch.  Perhaps next week we will be treated to Wells letting one rip and commenting on the stench of his anal gas?

I now realize that I have better things to do than listen to a man play with his electronic toys in an attempt to discover how many octaves he can lower his voice before somebody calls bullshit.  Hell, downloading Noory and listening to reruns of that idiot would beat out a live show of Wells- and that really is saying something.

Quote from: stevesh on July 01, 2012, 11:32:41 AM
It's a close race as to who deserves my 'little hating' more, but I'm saying Wells by a nose.
Wells is out in front and pulling away fast.  It is not a photo finish in the race between these two incompetents.  Consider that it has taken years to reach this level of disdain for Noory and only months to have Wells out in front by a nose in your comparison.  Where do you think it will be in another year? 

Lovely Bones

Quote from: WOTR on July 02, 2012, 05:25:35 AM
I decided to turn him on for a few minutes after the number of people on this thread saying that he is getting better. 

Just for the record, 'cause I was one of those people who fleetingly thought Wells might be improving and who helped influence you--

Wells sucks almost as big time as Snoory. A momentary misjudgment.  My bad.  I gave up listening weeks ago. 

There.  I feel better now. 

ziznak

Anybody know around when he let that burp out?? I still have yet to listen to his last show... so I'm gonna say the jury is still out for me but judging from the commentary I don't think I'm going to be impressed.

jasong

I can't stand John B Wells.  He thinks his shi@t doesn't stink, yet it completely does.  Can't stand his voice either.  Ugh.  Ian Punnet is the only good one now.

CoastCanuck

Quote from: ziznak on July 02, 2012, 07:29:02 AM
Anybody know around when he let that burp out?? I still have yet to listen to his last show... so I'm gonna say the jury is still out for me but judging from the commentary I don't think I'm going to be impressed.
I didn't hear it live... but I think it was within the first minute and a half of the first hour...  I downloaded the show.... I couldn't hear it on the download so I think they edited it out.  He made a comment something like 'sorry about the pop.  I got too ecstatic and directed the wind the wrong way'... it sounds like he apologized and these things are human... Personally, I'm willing to give him a pass for a burp, just like I give a pass to some of the guests who let the f word go recently.

WOTR

Quote from: CoastCanuck on July 02, 2012, 02:29:15 PM
I didn't hear it live... but I think it was within the first minute and a half of the first hour...  I downloaded the show.... I couldn't hear it on the download so I think they edited it out.  He made a comment something like 'sorry about the pop.  I got too ecstatic and directed the wind the wrong way'... it sounds like he apologized and these things are human... Personally, I'm willing to give him a pass for a burp, just like I give a pass to some of the guests who let the f word go recently.
Nope, the guest is not supposed to be a broadcast professional... the host is.  Radio is not a new format in its infancy; the cough button was invented decades ago and I feel certain that every professional radio host is aware of how to use it.  If you feel pressure escaping your esophagus it would seem the ideal time to use that little mute button.  Here is a man who is either unaware that a mute button exists or does not care.

I am not really insulted by somebody bealching.  If that was the only slight blemish on an exemplary career hosting a high quality program it would not matter.  When I tune in and feel that the host has the maturity of an adolescent boy I do not care to continue wasting my time.  His comment I do not know... or do I? followed by some juvenile mocking using a crap, fake accent and discovering that earlier on in the same show he made a decision not to edit audible proof of his digestive functions puts him on par with my 12 year old nephew.  The difference is that my nephew does not host a national radio program nor expect to be taken seriously as a professional.

If this were the only bad program Wells had done I would continue listening.  The fact is that looking at the bulk of his work I find him to be more insulting to my intelligence than Noory.

After I got over how comically low JBW's voice is the first time I heard him, I actually started to enjoy his voice...then I started to actually listen to what he was saying.  His over the top bravado, constant attempts to seem hip, and constant stream of lunatic guests and references to "news" on Alex Jones's website is truly cringe inducing.  "Time to fire the shotgun out the back door"

stevesh

Noory pulls his dead and dying children news stories from a variety of sources. Knapp does the same for his 'Knapp's News' segment. Last night, Wells' 'news' items were all headline stories from Alex Jones' infowars.com site.

Still think Wells isn't the worst C2C host ?

ItsOver

C2C is sinking to levels sane folks fear to listen to.  Snoory vs. The Mother Ship?  Radio hell is radio hell.

b_dubb

I recently fired off an angry email to "the Mothership". Basically I told JB to lay off the weed and see a doctor about his paranoia. JB sent a fairly lengthy and angry response. When I wrote back and told him I'd have to find a new source to fill my gas mask and Geiger counter needs. He wrote back saying how awesome their customer service is excellent and blah blah blah. And then I threw up

Sleepwalker

Quote from: stevesh on July 07, 2012, 03:22:11 AM
Noory pulls his dead and dying children news stories from a variety of sources. Knapp does the same for his 'Knapp's News' segment. Last night, Wells' 'news' items were all headline stories from Alex Jones' infowars.com site.

Still think Wells isn't the worst C2C host ?

My vote for worst host in the history of radio goes to Wells.  I'll listen to Phil Hendrie over Wells anytime.  Sad, isn't it?  I'd rather listen to three hours of a guy talking to himself (Hendrie) than Wells and any of his doomsday/conspiracy guests.