• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on December 12, 2018, 12:30:35 PM
“For months now, the president of the United States publicly mocks me,” Cohen told Judge Pauley.
“Calling me a rat and a liar and insisting that the court sentence me to the maximum time in prison.”
https://www.rt.com/usa/446304-ex-trump-lawyer-cohen-jail/

TRUMP IS REAL TRASH AS A HUMAN BEING !!!

Trash Trump showed himself to be really evil-evil man.
Here we had Cohen covering up for him /for the Trash/ and instead of keeping his stupid mouth shut he /the Trash/
was insisting that Cohen gets maximum time in prison.
FUCKING EVIL BACKSTABBER !!!

Gd5150

Tantrum alert. Tootsieschlubs in the house!

Gd5150

Quote“Naming a person as an unindicted co-conspirator leaves the named person without an opportunity to rebut the accusation at trial, thereby transforming the grand jury from an institution that protects the individual from the state to an institution that can destroy an individual’s reputation without an opportunity to confront the evidence against him”

Smell that? Mueller. Stay put.

https://youtu.be/eFD8aPQkCNo

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 11, 2018, 11:11:41 PM
Oh, which one?

I have, plenty. You dismissed it.

Many paths are valid, some are not. I have no issue with Buddhists, nor Taoists nor the Hopi...and so on....

But Skull and Bones is pure Satanism.

They took the oaths to belong, game over.

"Secret societies" being a bit difficult to go first person with...You ever see Alex Jones Bohemian Grove infiltration film?

Now there's an eye opener - all the illuminists worshiping the giant owl - yowza!

Par for the course as a cover, expected really, but thanks for sharing your personal angle, now I know why I'm getting pushback.

Well my character doesn't make oaths to Satan, so...

Factual.

I guess you do need to see the Alex Jones film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

Here is a fairly evenhanded albeit brief treatment of S&B that you may have already read. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

I have only 3 further comments/questions: 

A.  Some S&B members have gone on to become Christian Clergymen.  Do you think they are undercover Satanist?

B.  All college frats and sororities have rites and ceremonies that are designed to impress initiates and imbue them with a sense of humility in being accepted.  It is designed to instill loyalty, a sense of belonging and respect for the brotherhood.  There is always an element of the occult built in to scare the shit out of pledges.   Admittedly it is bullshit hoopla and the hazing sometimes gets out of hand and becomes dangerous but in most  cases it is a harmless rite of passage that is remembered with fondness albeit highly uncomfortable at the time.  In fact, a large number of college fraternity alums meet annually through the years right up until they die.  I have already said that I don't believe that S&B is much different from all frats or societies, despite the lewd and bazar practices alleged, except for it's heightened visibility and the prominence of it's alumni.

Are their globalist among Bonesman?  No doubt there are but I don't believe that all the politicians, doctors, lawyers, engineers, scientists, etc who are Bonesmen are involved in a world wide Luciferian plot to install a world government and I especially don't believe that of the Bushes.    Among my reasons for doubting is that they are aware that surrendering our sovereignty to a world government would upset the status quo in the U.S. and  diminish the power, control and influence of establishment politicians, industrialist, financiers, the media and the so called deep state.   Both Democrat and Republican administrations have refused to comply with world court, world bank and UN edicts although Obama went much further down the road with them than any of his predecessors which triggered the backlash we see playing out today.  I'll grant you that Bush's 41 and 43 were internationalist when it comes trade and finance as were Clinton and Obama and that has hurt the average American.  I agreed with Ross Perot that it would be a BFM and I'm even more certain of it now.  However, I believe that their wrong headed policy had much more to do with poor advice and bad judgement than it did an evil plan to establish a world government.

C.  Observation has taught me that Alex Jones is more of a showman than he is pundit and he goes way too far with his claims although he lurches into the truth on occasion.  I do think that his broadcasting associates whose names I can't recall right now have a much better grasp on world and National affairs and tend to temper the unrealistic claims made by AJ and I put  much more stock in their commentary.    I know that AJ is something of a sacred cow to some people on these boards and I can see how his act appeals to many of us conservatives as an expression of the anger we feel towards the left which continues to grow as events unfold.   However, I see him as a hot headed sensationalist and egotist who often exaggerates and misinterprets situations and events and has been forced to recant and apologize on more than one occassion.  Thus my questioning of those who put a lot more faith in his claims than I. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 12, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
Here is a fairly evenhanded albeit brief treatment of S&B that you may have already read. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

That's the outer skin of the onion there, but it is credible enough for what it purports to be.

QuoteI have only 3 further comments/questions: 

A.  Some S&B members have gone on to become Christian Clergymen.  Do you think they are undercover Satanist?

I believe that some are, yes. I also have grave misgivings about some of the former Nazis in the Vatican. Do you?

QuoteB.  All college frats and sororities have rites and ceremonies that are designed to impress initiates and imbue them with a sense of humility in being accepted.  It is designed to instill loyalty, a sense of belonging and respect for the brotherhood.  There is always an element of the occult built in to scare the shit out of pledges.   Admittedly it is bullshit hoopla and the hazing sometimes gets out of hand and becomes dangerous but in most  cases it is a harmless rite of passage that is remembered with fondness albeit highly uncomfortable at the time.  In fact, a large number of college fraternity alums meet annually through the years right up until they die.  I have already said that I don't believe that S&B is much different from all frats or societies, despite the lewd and bazar practices alleged, except for it's heightened visibility and the prominence of it's alumni.

I know of no generalized program of overtly Satanic and Illuminist symbology-laden fraternal orders in the overall university "Greek" system. As such I will maintain a far more rigorous sort on S&B and the Bohemian Grove bunch than you seem comfortable with. I can't for the life of me understand why you lump them all together without regard for the larger social agendas at play. It's like going to a zoo and seeing tigers and lions sharing the cage with common house cats.

QuoteAre their globalist among Bonesman?  No doubt there are but I don't believe that all the politicians, doctors, lawyers, engineers, scientists, etc who are Bonesmen are involved in a world wide Luciferian plot to install a world government and I especially don't believe that of the Bushes.

That's a strawman as I never cited "all" of them. Clearly some wash out, go elsewhere, return to their Christian faith. But enough are at the top stirring the shit on  this planet to bear careful examination and caution. You really should read William Cooper's eponymous "Behold A Pale Horse". Or dive into some of his archived youtube lectures. Unless and until you are willing to school yourself in the symbology and operations of the "mystery schools" you will remain an outer onion skin with no hope of discerning illuminists and how they mark their turf.

I'll bet the Raymond Lowey (famed Studebaler and original glass coke bottle shape designer) penned "Cross Lorraine" of Exxon looks like any other old brand label to you, true?

Now please examine the Egyptian mysteryschool symbology on our dollar bill:

...securing a new world order...

...in corporate America as well..

And frankly who can ignore or pass off Obummer's blatant use of the rising "son" of Horus (Egyptian mystery schools) as his campaign logo:

Hint: search Isis, Osiris, and Horus for context.

QuoteAmong my reasons for doubting is that they are aware that surrendering our sovereignty to a world government would upset the status quo in the U.S. and  diminish the power, control and influence of establishment politicians, industrialist, financiers, the media and the so called deep state.

Oh piffle!

George Soros lives here and he's been funding the caravans, assaults on voting rights, destroying economies (here and Great Britain) with absolute impunity! The notion that these elites won't foul their own nest as they take the rolling globalist bankster shell game elsewhere belies the vast real estate holdings they have around the world in other "friendly" or at least unwitting nations.

http://www.thethinkering.com/articles/2013/06/02/what-bush-familys-interest-paraguay

Water covers 71% of the Earth’s surface.  It is essential for all forms of life.  Only 2.5% of the Earth’s water is freshwater.   Approximately one billion people lack access to clean drinkable freshwater.  In developing countries the demand for water exceeds supply by up to 50%.  This means water plays an important role in the world’s economy.

He who controls the world’s water supply controls the world.

The George Bush Family

In 2006, the Bush family purchased 98,842 acres in Chaco Paraguay.

According to Russian Intelligence Analysts, Jenna Bush traveled to Paraguay on a 10 day mission for UNICEF.  While there, she met with Paraguay’s President Nicanor Duarte and US ambassador to Paraguay, James Cason and finalized the land purchase deal on behalf of her family.

James Cason is an interesting person.  Prior to being the Ambassador to Paraguay, he was chief of the United States Interests Section in Havana, Cuba.  Prior to that, he was in Honduras and Jamaica.  Cason previously served as political advisor to NATO and U S Atlantic Command.   He also served commissions in Italy, Portugal, El Salvador, Panama, Venezuela, Uruguay and Bolivia.  He is a very well connected Bureaucrat.

Ties between the Bush Family and Paraguay date back to World War II.  Grandfather Prescott Bush was an American financier for the German Nazi Regime.  At the end of the war, top Nazi officials, with the help of Prescott Bush, escaped Germany and went to South America.

Guarani, Paraguay was a favored escape route for convicted Nazi war criminals.

QuoteBoth Democrat and Republican administrations have refused to comply with world court, world bank and UN edicts although Obama went much further down the road with them than any of his predecessors which triggered the backlash we see playing out today.  I'll grant you that Bush's 41 and 43 were internationalist when it comes trade and finance as were Clinton and Obama and that has hurt the average American.  I agreed with Ross Perot that it would be a BFM and I'm even more certain of it now.  However, I believe that their wrong headed policy had much more to do with poor advice and bad judgement than it did an evil plan to establish a world government.

Damn man, they really have you cucked big time! If you haven't by now gotten a clue as to the size, longevity of, and peril in the globalist agenda you're a lost cause, truly.

So there's no plan to establish a world government? Seriously?

I guess in addition to missing "The Creature From Jekyll Island" you also failed to learn a damned thing about Woodrow Wilson and the League of Nations debacle. Hey speaking of the former, how do you like having a Euro-bankster controlled Fed ruling our monetary policy even though it is NOT a Federal agency? Yeah...cogitate on that...Hint: Paul Warburg.

Go fetch!

QuoteC.  Observation has taught me that Alex Jones is more of a showman than he is pundit and he goes way too far with his claims although he lurches into the truth on occasion.  I do think that his broadcasting associates whose names I can't recall right now have a much better grasp on world and National affairs and tend to temper the unrealistic claims made by AJ and I put  much more stock in their commentary.    I know that AJ is something of a sacred cow to some people on these boards and I can see how his act appeals to many of us conservatives as an expression of the anger we feel towards the left which continues to grow as events unfold.   However, I see him as a hot headed sensationalist and egotist who often exaggerates and misinterprets situations and events and has been forced to recant and apologize on more than one occassion.  Thus my questioning of those who put a lot more faith in his claims than I.

I will not disagree with you on his being a hothead and sometimes just totally off the charts in his claims. So I'm not an Alex "absolutist" by any measure. But over the years I have learned to read between the lines and cull what I can link and prove to my own satisfaction.

I'm not a "Sandy Hook actors" adherent, likely never will be. And that kind of claim, which injures parents with real losses, is what torpedoes his act for many - I get that.

But here's a recommendation for you - a most objective and informative analysis of conspiracy in America focused on the late William Cooper who got so much right it is far beyond coincidence:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40903214-pale-horse-rider

Pale Horse Rider: William Cooper, the Rise of Conspiracy, and the Fall of Trust in America
by Mark Jacobson
3.87  ·   Rating details ·  47 ratings  ·  11 reviews
"We are living in a time of unprecedented distrust in America: Faith in the government is at an all-time low, and political groups on both sides of the aisle are able to tout preposterous conspiracy theories as gospel, without much opposition. "Fake news" is the order of the day. This book is about a man to whom all of it points, the greatest conspiracist of this generation and a man you may not have heard of. A former U.S. naval intelligence worker, Milton William Cooper published his manifesto Behold a Pale Horse in 1991. Since then it has gone on to sell hundreds of thousands of copies, becoming the number-one bestseller in the American prison system. (Bookscan lists sales at 289,000 since 2005.) According to Behold a Pale Horse, JFK was assassinated--because he was about to reveal that extraterrestrials were about to take over the earth--by his driver, an alien himself; AIDS is a government conspiracy to decrease the population of blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals; and the Illuminati are secretly involved with the U.S. government to manage relationships with extraterrestrials. Cooper died in a shootout with Apache County police in 2001, one month after September 11, in the year in which he had predicted catastrophe"-- (less)

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on December 12, 2018, 03:58:36 PM
Yes. Please.

You really are a consummate lightweight.  :-\

Here, is this "less" enough for you to digest?

Donald Noory

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 12, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
That's the outer skin of the onion there, but it is credible enough for what it purports to be.

I believe that some are, yes. I also have grave misgivings about some of the former Nazis in the Vatican. Do you?

I know of no generalized program of overtly Satanic and Illuminist symbology-laden fraternal orders in the overall university "Greek" system. As such I will maintain a far more rigorous sort on S&B and the Bohemian Grove bunch than you seem comfortable with. I can't for the life of me understand why you lump them all together without regard for the larger social agendas at play. It's like going to a zoo and seeing tigers and lions sharing the cage with common house cats.

That's a strawman as I never cited "all" of them. Clearly some wash out, go elsewhere, return to their Christian faith. But enough are at the top stirring the shit on  this planet to bear careful examination and caution. You really should read William Cooper's eponymous "Behold A Pale Horse". Or dive into some of his archived youtube lectures. Unless and until you are willing to school yourself in the symbology and operations of the "mystery schools" you will remain an outer onion skin with no hope of discerning illuminists and how they mark their turf.

I'll bet the Raymond Lowey (famed Studebaler and original glass coke bottle shape designer) penned "Cross Lorraine" of Exxon looks like any other old brand label to you, true?

Now please examine the Egyptian mysteryschool symbology on our dollar bill:

...securing a new world order...

...in corporate America as well..

And frankly who can ignore or pass off Obummer's blatant use of the rising "son" of Horus (Egyptian mystery schools) as his campaign logo:

Hint: search Isis, Osiris, and Horus for context.

Oh piffle!

George Soros lives here and he's been funding the caravans, assaults on voting rights, destroying economies (here and Great Britain) with absolute impunity! The notion that these elites won't foul their own nest as they take the rolling globalist bankster shell game elsewhere belies the vast real estate holdings they have around the world in other "friendly" or at least unwitting nations.

http://www.thethinkering.com/articles/2013/06/02/what-bush-familys-interest-paraguay

Water covers 71% of the Earth’s surface.  It is essential for all forms of life.  Only 2.5% of the Earth’s water is freshwater.   Approximately one billion people lack access to clean drinkable freshwater.  In developing countries the demand for water exceeds supply by up to 50%.  This means water plays an important role in the world’s economy.

He who controls the world’s water supply controls the world.

The George Bush Family

In 2006, the Bush family purchased 98,842 acres in Chaco Paraguay.

According to Russian Intelligence Analysts, Jenna Bush traveled to Paraguay on a 10 day mission for UNICEF.  While there, she met with Paraguay’s President Nicanor Duarte and US ambassador to Paraguay, James Cason and finalized the land purchase deal on behalf of her family.

James Cason is an interesting person.  Prior to being the Ambassador to Paraguay, he was chief of the United States Interests Section in Havana, Cuba.  Prior to that, he was in Honduras and Jamaica.  Cason previously served as political advisor to NATO and U S Atlantic Command.   He also served commissions in Italy, Portugal, El Salvador, Panama, Venezuela, Uruguay and Bolivia.  He is a very well connected Bureaucrat.

Ties between the Bush Family and Paraguay date back to World War II.  Grandfather Prescott Bush was an American financier for the German Nazi Regime.  At the end of the war, top Nazi officials, with the help of Prescott Bush, escaped Germany and went to South America.

Guarani, Paraguay was a favored escape route for convicted Nazi war criminals.

Damn man, they really have you cucked big time! If you haven't by now gotten a clue as to the size, longevity of, and peril in the globalist agenda you're a lost cause, truly.

So there's no plan to establish a world government? Seriously?

I guess in addition to missing "The Creature From Jekyll Island" you also failed to learn a damned thing about Woodrow Wilson and the League of Nations debacle. Hey speaking of the former, how do you like having a Euro-bankster controlled Fed ruling our monetary policy even though it is NOT a Federal agency? Yeah...cogitate on that...Hint: Paul Warburg.

Go fetch!

I will not disagree with you on his being a hothead and sometimes just totally off the charts in his claims. So I'm not an Alex "absolutist" by any measure. But over the years I have learned to read between the lines and cull what I can link and prove to my own satisfaction.

I'm not a "Sandy Hook actors" adherent, likely never will be. And that kind of claim, which injures parents with real losses, is what torpedoes his act for many - I get that.

But here's a recommendation for you - a most objective and informative analysis of conspiracy in America focused on the late William Cooper who got so much right it is far beyond coincidence:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40903214-pale-horse-rider

Pale Horse Rider: William Cooper, the Rise of Conspiracy, and the Fall of Trust in America
by Mark Jacobson
3.87  ·   Rating details ·  47 ratings  ·  11 reviews
"We are living in a time of unprecedented distrust in America: Faith in the government is at an all-time low, and political groups on both sides of the aisle are able to tout preposterous conspiracy theories as gospel, without much opposition. "Fake news" is the order of the day. This book is about a man to whom all of it points, the greatest conspiracist of this generation and a man you may not have heard of. A former U.S. naval intelligence worker, Milton William Cooper published his manifesto Behold a Pale Horse in 1991. Since then it has gone on to sell hundreds of thousands of copies, becoming the number-one bestseller in the American prison system. (Bookscan lists sales at 289,000 since 2005.) According to Behold a Pale Horse, JFK was assassinated--because he was about to reveal that extraterrestrials were about to take over the earth--by his driver, an alien himself; AIDS is a government conspiracy to decrease the population of blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals; and the Illuminati are secretly involved with the U.S. government to manage relationships with extraterrestrials. Cooper died in a shootout with Apache County police in 2001, one month after September 11, in the year in which he had predicted catastrophe"-- (less)

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Nope, not nearly strong enough, you're going to need:

No go on leftard, keep all those signals out of your closed mind.

Donald Noory

Wonder why Putin walked out of that meeting with a swagger, and a smirk on his face?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 08:05:41 PM
You're asking me to prove a negative.  When did you stop beating your wife?   Please provide proof.

Okay I'll rephrase it for you.  You impose your religion on others by insinuation when you brand someone a satinist.  When you say you don't care what one believes as long as it is scripturally sound, which scripture are you talking about.  It can't be the writings of Buddha because Buddhists don't believe in the Devil.  Oh, I know--it must comply with your fundamentalist interpretation of Christian Scripture or it's no good.  I think your condemnation of the Bushes is decidedly anti Christian.

Of course you are entitled to your beliefs which I, as a Christian, likely share in part .  However, you site nothing that could by any stretch be considered proof that any of the Bush's are Satan worshippers.  You regurgitate second, third and fourth hand information that tends to support your views.  From everything I know about them George H. W. and Barbara Bush are practicing Episcopalians and, believe it or not, my wife and I have twice attended services that they also attended and have shaken hands with both them.  How is it that you recognize that the MSM is comprised of liberal ideologues who bash conservatives relentlessly as witnessed by their treatment of Trump and his supporters and then site a piece by Morley fucking Safir as the gospel truth. I guess you would have the Bush's publically renounce S&B and reveal the details of its schoolboy ceremonial hoopla that is common to all frats despite the oath they swore.  (That says a lot about your character.)  The only difference is that S&B is comprised of well connected rich kids who go on to be movers and shakers in politics, finance and industry.  The same is true of elite fraternities and societies at Harvard, Yale, Cornell and other Ivy League schools although they are not as well known.

I say again, there is nothing in what you have presented that remotely resembles proof but you can continue to hype politically motivated gossip and declare victory and I'll be here to call you on your bullshit until "Hell won't have any more."

^^^^^^^^^^
A starstruck boomer who went to church with the Bushes...but he’s not biased at all.  ;D

Donald Noory

tRump stroking one of Putin's balls.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2018, 04:34:20 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
A starstruck boomer who went to church with the Bushes...but he’s not biased at all.  ;D

As I said, nice to know his backstory there.

I'm sure they were just great in their public persona mode. Why anyone would presume that reflects the rest of their lives I do not know. :-\

Donald Noory

Why is it tRump has never said a bad word about Putin?