• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on December 11, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

In your case, the alcohol is flowing again.
There isn’t enough to make you seem enjoyable.

chefist

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on December 11, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

In your case, the alcohol is flowing again.

Poor Donna and all her sock puppets...lol

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 11, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

There will never be enough for a greedy little sad sack.

chefist

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 11, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

She loves pleasing her boss...

Quote from: chefist on December 11, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

Can you imagine these people in an actual disaster or emergency?  Being in the middle of that is a terrifying thought.  After the fires finally burn out when they finally create some sort of societal collapse maybe things can return to somewhat normal after a few rebuilding decades.

These folks are sadly just beyond help.

chefist

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 11, 2018, 08:31:16 PM
Can you imagine these people in an actual disaster or emergency?  Being in the middle of that is a terrifying thought.  After the fires finally burn out when they finally create some sort of societal collapse maybe things can return to somewhat normal after a few rebuilding decades.

These folks are sadly just beyond help.

Darwin's theories would make quick work of them.

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on December 11, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

There will never be enough for a greedy little sad sack.
You forgot to ignore me on this account?

I haven’t looked, were you at least smart enough to use a different photobucket account for this wall of memes generator?

Quote from: chefist on December 11, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

Poor alkie, and her continued use of the same gif, over and over and over and over.................

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on December 11, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Poor alkie, and her continued use of the same gif, over and over and over and over.................
Ah good call Marisa. Avoid crossing the streams by using a different image hosting site altogether.

chefist

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on December 11, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Ha...copy and pasting memes from Google is your concept of intelligence...bwahahaha

Poor Donna and puppets et al...

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 11, 2018, 08:32:43 PM
You forgot to ignore me on this account?

I haven’t looked, were you at least smart enough to use a different photobucket account for this wall of memes generator?

You provide endless entertainment in a disastrous accident sort of way. Why would I deny myself this pleasure?

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on December 11, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

You provide endless entertainment in a disastrous accident sort of way. Why would I deny myself this pleasure?
Careful, your fake cancer might flare up.

So at your little Antifa meetings do you communicate in the same way?  Just hold up tablets with various memes on them to each other?  With masks of course. Gotta have the masks.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 11, 2018, 08:34:59 PM
Ah good call Marisa. Avoid crossing the streams by using a different image hosting site altogether.

You and your Chefy love to cross the golden streams I see. Your combined brilliance is a wonder for all!

chefist

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on December 11, 2018, 08:39:28 PM
You and your Chefy love to cross the golden streams I see. Your combined brilliance is a wonder for all!

Poor Donna...

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 11, 2018, 08:38:59 PM
Careful, your fake cancer might flare up.

So at your little Antifa meetings do you communicate in the same way?  Just hold up tablets with various memes on them to each other?  With masks of course. Gotta have the masks.

If you're referring to your clan meetings, only fire would work. Possibly grunts also.

[attachment=1]

We must teach the children. Don't become a delusional moron or another Trump could revisit this declining nation.

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on December 11, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

If you're referring to your clan meetings, only fire would work. Possibly grunts also.

[attachment=1,msg1291208]

We must teach the children. Don't become a delusional moron or another Trump could revisit this declining nation.
You know on second thought having you busy here posting memes that don’t matter that about 3 people will ever see is much better than you having potential real world impact on anything. Carry on.