• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Anyone think tinyschlubs/analboy/tooter could define “tariff”?

Me neither.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 09, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
Anyone think tinyschlubs/analboy/tooter could define “tariff”?

Me neither.
[/quote]
No way, those 2 syllable words are a bear! 8)

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

You must be lost. You're obviously slow witted, but don't you realize this is the Trump thread?

Gd5150

We haven’t seen a meltdown like this since the days of pudophile. Stand up for tinyschlubs!

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 09, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

We haven’t seen a meltdown like this since the days of pudophile. Stand up for tinyschlubs!

Because you're a special case Trumper, you win the prize! Enjoy....

[attachment=1]

WeinerInHand

CAN A SITTING PRESIDENT BE INDICTED?

Legal experts are divided on that question. The Supreme Court has never ruled on whether the president can be indicted or whether the president can be subpoenaed for testimony.

The Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel, which provides legal advice and guidance to executive branch agencies, has maintained that a sitting president cannot be indicted. Two Justice Department reports, one in 1973 and one in 2000, came to the same conclusion.

Those reports essentially concluded that the president’s responsibilities are so important that an indictment would pose too many risks for the government to function properly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/can-a-sitting-president-be-indicted-while-in-office/2018/12/08/8b187b58-fb20-11e8-8642-c9718a256cbd_story.html

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 06:29:12 PM
Lol, as long as those chompers are retracted I can see your point! :D

Best stock up on Viagara - you got 24 years of dumb to fuck out of her...

Oral would be out of the question. I don't like the "John Wayne Bobbitt" user name.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 09, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
Anyone think tinyschlubs/analboy/tooter could define “tariff”? Me neither.

I doubt that he/she could define "sheriff", let alone "tariff". He/she *is* the definition of stupidity, though.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
You have conflated disparate events. The metaphorical "thousand points of light" were community organizations within the United States. Not one mention of the Soviets was made in this speech. Not one.

The obvious what? That we have private charitable entities in the US?

Then why do you  mistakenly invoke the fall of the Berlin Wall?

Were you aware that the "fall" of the wall occurred/began in November of 1989?

https://www.history.com/topics/cold-war/berlin-wall

"On November 9, 1989, as the Cold War began to thaw across Eastern Europe, the spokesman for East Berlin’s Communist Party announced a change in his city’s relations with the West. Starting at midnight that day, he said, citizens of the GDR were free to cross the country’s borders. East and West Berliners flocked to the wall, drinking beer and champagne and chanting “Tor auf!” (“Open the gate!”). At midnight, they flooded through the checkpoints."

Did you bother to source that Bush's "thousand points" speech was his made in his address to the RNC accepting his nomination to run for President in in January of 1988?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand_points_of_light

In other words, your timeline is grossly in error and the conclusions you have drawn are therefore rejected as well.

And you will of course be able to accurately and unambiguously cite for us who this particular "wingnut conspiracy theorist" was/is and what other nefarious activities they have been the ignition source for...yes?

You come in with a faulty timeline, a generic dismissal of all conspiracy theories, and expect that your pique at being told that beloved "Poppy" wasn't who he pretended to be will be taken at face value? Seriously? Grow up man - do some basic research and "illumine" us all about what a kindly Christian fellowship the Skull and Bones Society is/was.

Fucking A man - catch a clue!

Exactly who are you responding to?  Only the first quote in your screed was from a post of mine. It had nothing to do with points of light. The rest is from someone else’s.  You are the one doing the conflating.  I was referring to the fact one of the two world superpowers on the planet had ceased to be, the various countries that made up the Soviet Soviet Block had become independent the Berlin Wall had come down and the East and West Germany were in the process of being reunified.  That was a huge and very obvious  reshuffling of the world order. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency

Truman established the National Intelligence Authority in January 1946. Its operational extension was known as the Central Intelligence Group (CIG),which was the direct predecessor of the CIA

My point was that Eisenhour had nothing to do with setting up the CIA as MD. MD. claimed.   I said I was working from memory but you are definitely a Wikipedia wonder. 

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 09, 2018, 07:50:20 PM
I doubt that he/she could define "sheriff", let alone "tariff". He/she *is* the definition of stupidity, though.
Obvious tootsie is obvious.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 09, 2018, 09:06:55 PM
Obvious tootsie is obvious.

It sounds like we have a new DSM classification. Where's Dr. Onan when you need him?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 09, 2018, 08:48:37 PM
My point was that Eisenhour had nothing to do with setting up the CIA as MD. MD. claimed.   I said I was working from memory but you are definitely a Wikipedia wonder.

Eisenhower, the general who won the war and went on to become the next president. You think he had nothing to do with the post-war intel community?! Now who’s being naive? :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
Wow, you're a walking apologist for anyone in authority aren't you?

In what, additional material to demonize him with?

ESAD

>:(

Uh huh.  So you don’t think of Douglas MacArthur, a five star general who was the the post war military governor of Japan and commander of all U.S. and UN forces in Korea as an authority figure? And of course I’m known for my staunch defense of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.  You got me. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2018, 09:16:52 PM
Eisenhower, the general who won the war and went on to become the next president. You think he had nothing to do with the post-war intel community?! Now who’s being naive? :D

Eisenhour was Army Chief of Staff at the time.  Truman was President.  You are the knucklehead tthat said Eisenhour set it up.