• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: yoursongs on May 10, 2018, 02:33:11 PM
That's another thing that mystifies me.  Why would anyone think she is bangable?  She is 42 or 43 now, isn't very attractive, and might even be a man LOL.  The one photo we have of  her as an "adult"  shows her head quite tilted (this is a trick to hide flaws done by photographers), and she has hair extensions, and the extended version of that pic shows this see-through top thingy with sleeves that are too short.

There are a ton of bangable 42-43 year old women but Heather's not one of them.

Kolchak

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 10, 2018, 03:08:36 PM
The license fee to stream music is based on based on the number of streams. So considering no one will be listening that license will be cheap  ;D

Even if it's "cheap", it's an unnecessary expenditure at a time when it isn't the smartest to be making them. Keith's method has shown that if the host and guests are compelling, you don't need Dancing Queen.

Sean92008

Quote from: dsz on May 10, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
Two sentence summation: Dave has the balls to post here. Heather currently does not.

Which doesn't she have,  balls or recent posts here?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 10, 2018, 03:04:50 PM
Wow...just wow
Paul and his wife should be reported for self elder abuse. I don’t know what they’re on, but they should be ashamed of themselves.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 10, 2018, 03:11:21 PM
There are a ton of bangable 42-43 year old women but Heather's not one of them.

Yeah!! You tell ‘em!

:-\

HumanBeing

Wow...just wow

I think Paul forgot the part that he passed out from smoking back to back bowls of OG Kush with some shatter layered in.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Grifynne on May 10, 2018, 01:48:21 PM
I imagine they found some socks in a dark alley that had the name "Heather" written on them in fading black Sharpie.
I had a suspicion the socks were used.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 10, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
Yeah!! You tell ‘em!

:-\

There are also a ton of bangable older ones too but it narrows significantly after 70.  Same thing with men too though Shreddi would know more about that. ;D

I was a just making a callous sexist comment.  Forgive me?

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 10, 2018, 03:11:07 PM
😂😂

You have such a way with words, HB.

I'm a terrible person  ;D
Heather is very sexy and all hetero men want to procreate with her.

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 10, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

Well if apparently no one here thinks she's "bangable" and we'd have no idea if she were using another moniker to post, it'll be hard to answer either.

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 10, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

So I should have qualified that with under her name or redacted.

albrecht

Wow...just wow
Paul & Ella are gifts that keep on giving. So bizarre. I like it.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 10, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

There are also a ton of bangable older ones too but it narrows significantly after 70.  Same thing with men too though Shreddi would know more about that. ;D

I was actually appreciating the fact that you recognize us 40-ish ladies aren’t all dried up yet. ;)
But also didn’t want you to think I was bragging on myself..

Quote from: dsz on May 10, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
Well if apparently no one here thinks she's "bangable" and we'd have no idea if she were using another moniker to post, it'll be hard to answer either.

Well maybe if she used her sexy bedroom "phone sex" voice, I'd change my mind.

albrecht

Quote from: dsz on May 10, 2018, 03:21:35 PM
Dead doggie socks.

I know from Paul & Ella's post that it is available on DVD but is there a Blu-Ray version out yet?

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 10, 2018, 02:42:49 PM
Because she has been touched by Art and is therefore the chosen one. She’s the underdog, the fragile little thing that needs protecting, the sultry voiced maven with a million secrets and “is trying her best”. She is also supremely good at manipulating her audience.

Golly, I wonder where she could have honed that skillset?

QuoteWith such a small audience she got to know them very well, she made them feel important and valued and like a celeb when they rang in because she remembered them (because there were so few of them). Heather “cared” about them.

Oh my, so vilify her for connecting with the only audience she had... :o

QuoteShe’s a bit like a cult leader really - as her Facebook following shows.

Hang on, when it comes to cultishness I think I'm going to have to hand that award right over to Jimmy Church and his Fadernaut Caffeine Club!

QuoteShe is obviously well versed at inveigling herself into situations, but possibly not good at maintaining herself in the situation - hence not being in a stable relationship/career at her age.

How long have you been practicing psychology?

QuoteHer irrationality probably peaked with Art’s death and was made public, but was almost certainly bubbling over well before then - which accounts for Karen’s distaste of her.

This really is a catty little litter box, innit?

Consider, you have Dave to officially laud now (but Whitley or RCH would have been the obvious legacy picks) and yet you get the sideshow of Heather trying to build her own following and the sense that she likely does not have the knowledge nor support system (despite a couple of years in Art Bell Radio School) to carry it off.

Keith gets elevated to savior, Noory snoozes on, Ian's coming back.

I mean there has been a sea change in the now crowded paranormal band that Art loaded up for you and all you seem to want is to do is squelch out the weirdness?

Best of both worlds then, suck and blow - so why all the studied rancor?

???

dsz

Quote from: albrecht on May 10, 2018, 03:31:58 PM
I know from Paul & Ella's post that it is available on DVD but is there a Blu-Ray version out yet?

No, but it was transferred to DVD. You can find the original on betamax.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 10, 2018, 03:29:59 PM
I was actually appreciating the fact that you recognize us 40-ish ladies aren’t all dried up yet. ;)
But also didn’t want you to think I was bragging on myself..

LOL.  Lots of sexy older ladies and I'm sure you're one of them!  ;) ;D I always preferred MILF's myself but somehow I ended up marrying a woman 6 years my junior.

whoozit

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 10, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
Whats that? Did I hear someone say,
"I wonder what its like to be one of Dave's kids?"

Well thanks for almost asking.

Stumbled upon this gem from 2 years ago. While I was out for the evening my then 19 yr old daughter informed me she had a boy over and they were watching "The Conjuring". This was our conversation.
I have three daughters myself.  Their boyfriends are terrified of me.  I like it that way.

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 10, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

LOL.  Lots of sexy older ladies and I'm sure you're one of them!  ;) ;D I always preferred MILF's myself but somehow I ended up marrying a woman 6 years my junior.

You're married? I thought being a 21st century man was about not tying the knot. That's so 20th century.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 10, 2018, 10:24:47 AM
Just to interrupt this disgusting rabbit hole we have all went down today I would like to say I love that Good Dave does a shout out to his wife at the end of the show.  :-* ;D

"Honey I'm coming home..."

It is sweet. But doesn't he do the show from a room in his home?

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 10, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

Debbie Harry is turning 75. Linda Howe as well. There is gold to be mined in them thar thighs boy!

HumanBeing

Heather Wade if you read this let's make some lovin' and put a bun in that oven. PM me, you sexy minx.

whoozit

Quote from: TigerLily on May 10, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

heather@artbelllegacy.com?!?  Way to capitalize on your "mentor and best friend"'s demise. I guess it's to be expected. Since you have no talent of your own and obviously, no shame

The irony of her calling George Knapp a bloodthirsty vulture is delicious, much like her tears.

Quote from: dsz on May 10, 2018, 03:38:04 PM
You're married? I thought being a 21st century man was about not tying the knot. That's so 20th century.

No, my handle is sarcastic taken from an Electric Light Orchestra song title. The song is about a man trapped in the late 21st century but longing for the 1980's.  I'm not that desperate or morose but I love 20th century films and music and it more or less comes from that.  Plus I feel that contemporary society has lost its mind sometimes. I love the creature comforts of the modern world though.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 10, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
It's very sly what you're attempting to do here but it didn't work for Hillary and it's not going to work for you. I'm just attacking your argugument and drawing the likely conclusion that if you don't even think it's possible that an advanced alien craft could crash here then your imagination and writing probably suffer a similar deficiet. You're invoking ad hominem by comparing me to Lasha. I suppose it's all you're capable of.  ::)

It suffers no such deficit, but it does illustrate my point. You're talking about a trope, a very old one, that forms the basis of multiple stories already. Aliens crashing on earth is stuff John W. Campbell was writing about in the 1930's. With modern scientific knowledge about the scale of the universe, what it takes to actually cross it, the probability that intelligent life in the universe is extremely rare, and that kind of a story is longer believable, modern or realistic. It's 2018 and you can't get away with fossil fiction like that in the age of ultra-realistic fiction like "The Martian" any more than you can get away with writing stories about giant squid attacking Captain Nemo's submarine. The zeitgeist has moved on from age of Jules Verne and it would be silly to write that in the age of the nuclear submarine where one torpedo could take out the squid from miles away.

It's the same with Roswell. It looks like 1940's science fiction, as in under the influence of it. Why do the accounts of the Roswell aliens clearly depict primates? Given Earth's biodiversity, why do the aliens look more like us than earth's jellyfish do? Why lightning? It downed aircraft in the 40's, but not so much with modern technology. Also absent are the modern concepts of future technologies. Where's the nanotechnology? Where's the artificial intelligence? Do you even need to travel to a planet in person when you have advanced A.I.? There's just so much about it that no longer seems plausible.

Now, if you want a modern scenario of an alien ship crashing on earth, it would look like this: have a ship equipped with an alcubierre drive come blasting out of warp right next earth, ending human civilization by irradiating it with the gamma rays that would be coming off that thing, and then have the stranded crashed aliens running around trying to survive as the molecular nanotechnology they had brought with them goes horribly wrong and infects the remaining humans and turns them into mutant zombies that think alien life is delicious.Then kill off one main character per chapter, reveal mid-book Commander Blorthrat's secret desire is to transition into a human and make some social justice point about zombie acceptance, and then go for the big reveal that the dinosaurs never actually went extinct, save the day for the aliens, and end on a salacious sex scene thereby opening the way for a badass sequel about dinosaur-alien hybrid earth. Done!

Bonanza Pilot

Who among us will claim this Waifu?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 03:39:43 PM
Debbie Harry is turning 75. Linda Howe as well. There is gold to be mined in them thar thighs boy!

Plus Raquel Welch is still hot. Can't say the same for Brigitte Bardot though but I love her sass.