• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: Aquarius on May 27, 2018, 09:07:25 PM
Nah, she'll just do her favorite curses bigtime. Don't recall which clip I heard maybe a 5 minute one someone posted here?) where HW and she chanted an incantation/curse, using goddess names... very spooky.

Bluejay

Quote from: Doomed on May 27, 2018, 09:18:15 PM
Well...I do what I can. I hope you people understand, this may very well have been Lashas last shot at being 'someone'. The poor woman(?) has nothing now. May as well bury her. Here...hand me the shovel...I'll start.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Aquarius on May 27, 2018, 09:03:43 PM
Sounds like me earlier today trying to wrangle sense out of a new work-related project.

Still trying to solve how midnight works?

Sean92008

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 27, 2018, 09:17:59 PM
Not a salvage. Gas mileage 22mpg. Not a bit of rust, not even after the deer jump!!
Damn good.

California must be harder on police vehicles...

Aquarius

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 27, 2018, 09:28:06 PM
Still trying to solve how midnight works?

Man, you track well! <g>

BettyO417

Quote from: Doomed on May 27, 2018, 09:18:15 PM
Well...I do what I can. I hope you people understand, this may very well have been Lashas last shot at being 'someone'. The poor woman(?) has nothing now. May as well bury her. Here...hand me the shovel...I'll start.

Quote from: Bluejay on May 27, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

LMAO! 🤣😂

Sean92008

Quote from: Aquarius on May 27, 2018, 09:29:06 PM
Man, you track well! <g>
Bart Ell tracks well because he's looking down from the ceiling.

BettyO417

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 27, 2018, 09:28:56 PM
Damn good.

California must be harder on police vehicles...

For some reason that sounds about right! 😁  Come on to the Midwest and check some cars out!

Aquarius

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 27, 2018, 09:31:00 PM
Bart Ell tracks well because he's looking down from the ceiling.

How very Art-ful! I give him glowing reviews...

Bart Ell

Quote from: Aquarius on May 27, 2018, 09:29:06 PM
Man, you track well! <g>

It is your Baba Booey moment.
Never to be forgotten.
#LEGACY

Bluejay

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 27, 2018, 09:37:07 PM
Never to be forgotten.
#LEGACY

wr250

Dave,
any way to get a astrophysicist on to discuss things like neutrinos (aka the ghost particle) black holes (time travel?) , neutron stars, and other high strangeness out there?
perhaps our own Agent:Orange ?

Aquarius

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 27, 2018, 09:37:07 PM
Never to be forgotten.
#LEGACY

Psychic, you are! <g> I regretfully confess that a thousand years ago I was the Communications Asst. Professor that Baba Booey took all his radio classes with... and I got him an internship at a local radio station on Long Island in NY... and that was his start. Howard Stern was the afternoon drivetime guy on a NYC radio station, and I helped Baba Booey move to an internship with Stern. Dr. Ruth was on the same station as Stern at the time, and we had her do a talk sponsored by the Communications Department on our campus. There were mobs of students trying to get in, she was considered soooo racy at the time! And she gave me the lead-in to Stern... Baba Booey still checks in to say hi once in a blue moon, too! I kid you not, this is true! And now I will go back to sit in my dear old Maxima and reminisce <g>.

timebandit

Quote from: Aquarius on May 27, 2018, 09:48:44 PM
Psychic, you are! <g> I regretfully confess that a thousand years ago I was the Communications Asst. Professor that Baba Booey took all his radio classes with... and I got him an internship at a local radio station on Long Island in NY... and that was his start. Howard Stern was the afternoon drivetime guy on a NYC radio station, and I helped Baba Booey move to an internship with Stern. Dr. Ruth was on the same station as Stern at the time, and we had her do a talk sponsored by the Communications Department on our campus. There were mobs of students trying to get in, she was considered soooo racy at the time! And she gave me the lead-in to Stern... Baba Booey still checks in to say hi once in a blue moon, too! I kid you not, this is true! And now I will go back to sit in my dear old Maxima and reminisce <g>.
your brush with greatness..

timebandit

Quote from: wr250 on May 27, 2018, 09:44:23 PM
Dave,
any way to get a astrophysicist on to discuss things like neutrinos (aka the ghost particle) black holes (time travel?) , neutron stars, and other high strangeness out there?
fractels

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wr250 on May 27, 2018, 09:44:23 PM
Dave,

And Astroguy (Dr Stuart Robbins) ...He's something of an authority on the craters on Mars...Which is why he's particularly keen to correct RCH's BS.

Sean92008

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 27, 2018, 09:34:15 PM
For some reason that sounds about right! 😁  Come on to the Midwest and check some cars out!
I've known people who've traveled to buy used fleet before...

When my kids are out of high school, I may just end up out there...  Granite City, Creve Coeur a couple of potential landing spots along with West Des Moines...  California is a money pit.

trostol

only like 9 pages to get caught up...you guys are slacking

Asuka Langley

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 27, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

no thanks

Quote from: Aquarius on May 27, 2018, 09:03:43 PM
Aargh, I got all excited, went to download it, and got a message saying you've exceeded your bandwidth. Sounds like me earlier today trying to wrangle sense out of a new work-related project.  :P

Is that because too many of us went to download it? Or what? Any other way to get it? Thanks!

I'm using Jumpshare, the share limit is 5gb per month on the free option. Maybe someone who grabbed it can share it that way it's quick and easy to sign up. Or I'll find some other way tomorrow.

Aquarius

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 27, 2018, 10:24:48 PM
I'm using Jumpshare, the share limit is 5gb per month on the free option. Maybe someone who grabbed it can share it that way it's quick and easy to sign up. Or I'll find some other way tomorrow.

No problem, thanks, no worries.

Quote from: trostol on May 27, 2018, 10:24:11 PM
only like 9 pages to get caught up...you guys are slacking

Pacing ourselves for tomorrow.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 27, 2018, 10:28:08 PM
Pacing ourselves for tomorrow.

Tomorrow this thread surpasses the Art Bell thread.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 27, 2018, 10:32:43 PM

To be fair, Art’s nightly show threads from MITD were not merged in to Art’s thread.

Bluejay

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 27, 2018, 10:32:43 PM
Bring it on!

BettyO417

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 27, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

no thanks

A year or two ago some of the cars from the Houston floods and prior to that Baton Rouge LA floods were trying to get hawked here. Our local news is pretty up on reporting when these flood salvage cars are brought to the area.
For salt accumulation, you can tell the build up from that crusty crap. Most of all, don’t buy a car that has the paint breaking down!
First things first,  check to see if there’s water flood lines around the firewalls or have a mechanic help out and check out the V.I.N with a legit reporting agency!
Hope that wasn’t a bad experience for you Kizuna AI.....

BettyO417

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 27, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

Thanks for the find and the share Northern Nights! Hopefully you’ll have internet for the rest of the month. Not to worry, someone from the BellGab guru dept will share.

+100

WOTR

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 27, 2018, 07:52:40 PM
Simple.  Heather didn't pay her for a reading.

That's $35 (Canadian dollars) that would have been well spent.
We should pool our resources to pay the bill so that we can continue our enjoyment. 8)