• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

I think an episode of Columbia Tonight! is in order very soon.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Epaphroditus on May 27, 2018, 07:03:44 PM
Actually she has been posting where friends/ fanclub can only see the posts .

As for LMN not promoting , HW is promoted on the live shows .

That's called winking in the dark.

Obvious splicing from vara various reels of tape.
But seriously Vara speaks from 2 sides of his mouth. All of it pieces of feces.
I am Negan Liberace.

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 27, 2018, 05:09:46 PM
Exciting news..I've got the file you're both looking for. Sitting on my hard drive for 2 years it's the SMOKING GUN haha. Vara you are BUSTED now!!
Listen/download here: https://jumpshare.com/v/tnjwctIlTjz0t5Tay56z

Yorkshire pud

Am I the only one to notice that Lasha being the former resident psychic and seer, seems to have not been on the ball when it came to forecasting the clusterfuck that is HW and her 'legacy'?

Just sayin.

Quote from: Doomed on May 27, 2018, 06:13:34 PM
This is her last shot at greatness. If she screws the pooch this time, that's all she wrote. Hooking up with Vara and his ilk wasn't the brightest of moves. Its all over before it even starts.

Corona Kitty

Exciting news..I've got the file you're both looking for. Sitting on my hard drive for 2 years it's the SMOKING GUN haha. Vara you are BUSTED now!!

And it's down.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: WOTR on May 27, 2018, 05:53:10 PM
I can't imagine that she'll just slink off, never to be heard from again.  She is a toxic individual and she will be blaming Heather and be angry.  She strikes me as the kind of person who will harbour a grudge against Heather, against Vera, against LNM the same as she does Bellgab, Liberace and Nancy.  Give it time to come out.  ;)

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 27, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
Obvious splicing from vara various reels of tape.
But seriously Vara speaks from 2 sides of his mouth. All pieces of feces.
I am Negan Liberace.
True, but only one side of his mouth moves. :o

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 27, 2018, 07:45:55 PM
Am I the only one to notice that Lasha being the former resident psychic and seer, seems to have not been on the ball when it came to forecasting the clusterfuck that is HW and her 'legacy'?

Just sayin.
Since Michael Varas supposed hackers would have to be psychic and  know in the future that he'd ally with Heather, and Lasha claims to be psychic does that make her a suspect?

Sean92008

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 27, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Just sayin.
Simple.  Heather didn't pay her for a reading.

That's $35 (Canadian dollars) that would have been well spent.

Sean92008

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 27, 2018, 07:49:43 PM
True, but only one side of his mouth moves. :o
Is that how they got that recording where people hear different things?  Lasha or Heather?

BettyO417

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 26, 2018, 08:13:23 PM
Idling is rough on a engine but i know a guy who used to buy nothing but retired police Crown Vic's and he loved them and swears by them. He drove them like he stole them and for the abuse he put them though they lasted a good long while and generally paid about 2K for one. Fuel additives are a gimmick gasoline ass all the additives to need already in it. And most police cars i have ever seen are serviced at a dealer and they use the same filters they use on everything else. I wouldn't buy a ex police car though but they are not as bad as people think they are.

Okay, have to admit it, my hubby bought a Police Interceptor 4 yrs ago. Our financial situation hit the skids, we had to get rid of the upscale car he was driving. So for 3 g’s he bought the 2004 Interceptor! Yes, big as a boat, but tough as hell! Heavy duty suspension, cooling for the transmission and oil. Guy who owned it for a few months previous to us put nice rims and 245/40 R18’s tires on so it had a bit of style! Ha!

It’s one of those you ride til it dies.
I’m paraphrasing my husband, hope I do justice to his adventure!
We live in a rural area East of Springfield Missouri. Many of the back roads we take to work are narrow 2 lane roads. One evening just about dusk headed home there was a car in front of him and in the distance an approaching car in the on coming lane. So he’s riding along and the car in front of him avoided a huge dead Buck, this deer was extreme!
The car ahead of him was able to avoid the deer 🦌, but my husband had no choice but to hit that sucker dead on! He said that the Interceptor hit that deer and he launched. The front end came off the ground, flew up and over, he landed with almost everything in tact!! Tore up the front end at bottom of the bumper, not badly, but the heavy duty suspension on that car held it all together!! Yes, needed a front end alignment after that and a few beers for the husband but it did okay!
Sometimes driving in that thing we feel like Elwood and Jake Blues! Ha! One thing about it, he doesn’t have to take me out to pee me.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 27, 2018, 07:55:31 PM
I was listening, try now.
Or is it better to download and save the bandwidth like I did?

chefist

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 27, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
Okay, have to admit it, my hubby bought a Police Interceptor 4 yrs ago. Our financial situation hit the skids, we had to get rid of the upscale car he was driving. So for 3 g’s he bought the 2004 Interceptor! Yes, big as a boat, but tough as hell! Heavy duty suspension, cooling for the transmission and oil. Guy who owned it for a few months previous to us put nice rims and 245/40 R18’s tires on so it had a bit of style! Ha!

It’s one of those you ride til it dies.
I’m paraphrasing my husband, hope I do justice to his adventure!
We live in a rural area East of Springfield Missouri. Many of the back roads we take to work are narrow 2 lane roads. One evening just about dusk headed home there was a car in front of him and in the distance an approaching car in the on coming lane. So he’s riding along and the car in front of him avoided a huge dead Buck, this deer was extreme!
The car ahead of him was able to avoid the deer 🦌, but my husband had no choice but to hit that sucker dead on! He said that the Interceptor hit that deer and he launched. The front end came off the ground, flew up and over, he landed with almost everything in tact!! Tore up the front end at bottom of the bumper, not badly, but the heavy duty suspension on that car held it all together!! Yes, needed a front end alignment after that and a few beers for the husband but it did okay!
Sometimes driving in that thing we feel like Elwood and Jake Blues! Ha! One thing about it, he doesn’t have to take me out to pee me.

I have a 2007 Merq Marquis...love it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 27, 2018, 07:50:15 PM
Since Michael Varas supposed hackers would have to be psychic and  know in the future that he'd ally with Heather, and Lasha claims to be psychic does that make her a suspect?

It's certainly something that needs looking into, don't you think?  :o

Sean92008

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 27, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
Okay, have to admit it, my hubby bought a Police Interceptor 4 yrs ago.
Two questions...  Was it a salvage title?  What type of gas mileage?

Ok, a third question..

The sewer plant truck my kid drives has since rusted where the light bar was...  Any problems with that too?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 27, 2018, 07:55:31 PM
I was listening, try now.

Bandwidth Exceeded.

I think i might have randomly been told, about that incident.

chefist

Quote from: username on May 27, 2018, 08:28:34 PM
Bandwidth Exceeded.

I think i might have randomly been told, about that incident.

Did you download the file? Better that way.

Aquarius

Aargh, I got all excited, went to download it, and got a message saying you've exceeded your bandwidth. Sounds like me earlier today trying to wrangle sense out of a new work-related project.  :P

Is that because too many of us went to download it? Or what? Any other way to get it? Thanks!

Aquarius

Quote from: timebandit on May 27, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
uh oh.. I just thought of the fan club president that shot celina.

Nah, she'll just do her favorite curses bigtime. Don't recall which clip I heard maybe a 5 minute one someone posted here?) where HW and she chanted an incantation/curse, using goddess names... very spooky.

Aquarius

Quote from: chefist on May 27, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

Ok, going to the lower end of the scale, my beloved 1997 Nissan Maxima is still going strong despite 17 years on NYC streets while I still lived there. Looks terrible, runs great! Go figure.

BettyO417

Quote from: chefist on May 27, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

😁 Smooth sailing, I mean ride!! Enjoy! 😉

BettyO417

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 27, 2018, 08:02:57 PM
Two questions...  Was it a salvage title?  What type of gas mileage?

Ok, a third question..

The sewer plant truck my kid drives has since rusted where the light bar was...  Any problems with that too?

Not a salvage. Gas mileage 22mpg. Not a bit of rust, not even after the deer jump!! It’s a boat, but last body on frame production car.

Doomed

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 27, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

Well...I do what I can. I hope you people understand, this may very well have been Lashas last shot at being 'someone'. The poor woman(?) has nothing now. May as well bury her. Here...hand me the shovel...I'll start.