• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Quote from: monica on May 26, 2018, 06:17:01 PM
Nah, not so fast.

I used to have a cat that looked just like that as he got older.  One of the best cats in the world.  In hot sun, with black sun-absorbing fur, he would insist on walking right by my side.  There was shade just a few feet away, but he would not take that path.  So many times, he nearly collapsed from heat while keeping up with me and I had to carry him home quickly!

Unfortunately, the memories of victims of covert neural monitoring are stored synthetically, and replayed from time to time.  One of the most heinous things the operators (who are probably coerced) do is present deceased pets at unwelcome times.  For their own nefarious purposes.  Sometimes they communicate to each other using images in a victim's brain.  Deceased pets represent issues that were thought to have been resolved, which have resurfaced.  This is a long way of saying how this particular cat was "featured" earlier today, in a most unwelcome way.  It is cruel.  But other than recite an educational spiel and appeal for sensitivity (or tell them off and toss mental dung at them), there isn't much one can do.

Memorial Day is soon anyhow, so it was like an early start, but I don't consent to the synthetic crap.  It is demoralizing, and abuse.  Like you coincidentally doing the same thing, Hackstar, LOL.  Just kidding.  Unlike GN, I do believe in coincidences.  You and I have experienced many coincidences I never mentioned to you.  Happens all the time with you.  But, I have determined they are pure coincidence.  Some people are just like that.  In gradeschool, an acquaintence used to be able to finish my sentences, all the time, even though we only sat together once in a while, and never played together voluntarily.  She was a bit too shy for me.  Just one of those things.

Now that experts admit they can read minds, people might realize that our thoughts are frequencies. If machines can pick up the thoughts, then it is not surprising humans sometimes pick up on each other's thoughts too.  Maybe the ears can't hear such high frequencies directly, but remember it's been proven that if you can achieve one thing, you can achieve a tiny bit beyond it.  Imperceptible increases in achievement (or color wheels) show that one can get from A to B without hardly changing a thing at all if you do it in enough gradations.  So, maybe our minds have other ways of perceiving frequencies besides just the ears.  Like, if our own thoughts are frequencies and the thoughts of people around us are frequencies, we might subconsciously become familiar with the meaning behind how our mind frequency resonates with another person's, based on time and experience with that person or with that same frequency combo and the communications it usually results in.

https://frodoclark1943.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/what-happens-when-two-sound-waves-collide/

A circuitous story, but perhaps some meandering serves to draw the reader in...step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly. Ok, I'll bite, how do you know nueral monitoring exists? How have you discerned JS has hit the bullseye a time or two only by virtue of throwing so many darts; that is to say by coincidence, but not by other means? Interesting

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 27, 2018, 02:50:23 AM
A circuitous story, but perhaps some meandering serves to draw the reader in...step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly. Ok, I'll bite, how do you know nueral monitoring exists? How have you discerned JS has hit the bullseye a time or two only by virtue of throwing so many darts; that is to say by coincidence, but not by other means? Interesting
I will need to cite links for the neural thing, so let me get back to you.

As for JS, his personal info had been "outed" online in two or three forums plus by a very immature woman who he had inadvertently displeased.  Each source had the same facts, and none of the facts had anything to do with anyone I know.  I became convinced of his identity.  He had not been a stalker nor a gaslighter.  If he were, there would be more holes or contradictions in his online and public disclosure website identity.

Jojo

A better day! Some misunderstandings cleared up. Not before dessert happened, though, last night.  But I did exercise fully after all yesterday, and today is off to a good exercise and diet start.

My stupid calves are hard as rocks, and about as big.  The scale has not budged, but clothes are still looser than ever.  A snug top that I got for Christmas actually fits now.  But I definitely have more muscle, and my back seems thinner.  Gee, I didn't expect weight loss to start with my back, but whatever.  My doctor warned me that PCOS is an insulin disorder, and excess weight might not come off.  That ticked me off and I set out to also prove her wrong.  Is turning out to be harder than I thought.  But I cannot let her be correct. 

I'll have to keep insulin calm like JS and Little Chris said.  And exercise on the floor so I don't just get thunder calves.

Anybody out there, thanks for listening!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 27, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
A better day! Some misunderstandings cleared up. Not before dessert happened, though, last night.  But I did exercise fully after all yesterday, and today is off to a good exercise and diet start.

My stupid calves are hard as rocks, and about as big.  The scale has not budged, but clothes are still looser than ever.  A snug top that I got for Christmas actually fits now.  But I definitely have more muscle, and my back seems thinner.  Gee, I didn't expect weight loss to start with my back, but whatever.  My doctor warned me that PCOS is an insulin disorder, and excess weight might not come off.  That ticked me off and I set out to also prove her wrong.  Is turning out to be harder than I thought.  But I cannot let her be correct. 

I'll have to keep insulin calm like JS and Little Chris said.  And exercise on the floor so I don't just get thunder calves.

What do they call those? Cankles? ???

littlechris

Quote from: monica on May 27, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

No problem. We need to get you in ketosis. How many grams of carbs are you pulling in per day?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 05:31:21 PM
I do not have cankles.  That's why the calves look so stupid, like upside down missiles!

Quote from: littlechris on May 27, 2018, 06:03:42 PM
No problem. We need to get you in ketosis. How many grams of carbs are you pulling in per day?
Wouldn't ketosis cause hypoglycemia?  I mean, I wake up hungry and experience hunger several times per day but I must not let it go on too long.

Well, I tried 50 but had a hypo episode in the afternoon.  That was why I had been starting the day with long grain oats (but I can get by on less at a time).  So, honestly counting fruit and everything, it is quite a bit, I'd estimate around 200 now, and of course more prior to getting serious.  Although you are right, the more protein I eat, the longer I can go between meals.

littlechris

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

Quote from: monica on May 27, 2018, 09:12:43 PM
I do not have cankles.  That's why the calves look so stupid, like upside down missiles!

Ignore him.

Quote from: monica on May 27, 2018, 09:12:43 PMWouldn't ketosis cause hypoglycemia?  I mean, I wake up hungry and experience hunger several times per day but I must not let it go on too long. Well, I tried 50 but had a hypo episode in the afternoon.  That was why I had been starting the day with long grain oats (but I can get by on less at a time).  So, honestly counting fruit and everything, it is quite a bit, I'd estimate around 200 now, and of course more prior to getting serious.  Although you are right, the more protein I eat, the longer I can go between meals.

No. Your blood sugar will be fine (Gluconeogenesis). Two hundred grams of carboydrates per day is way TOO MUCH unless you are running 10k marathons daily.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: littlechris on May 27, 2018, 09:23:57 PM
Ignore him.

No. Your blood sugar will be fine (Gluconeogenesis). Two hundred grams of carboydrates per day is way TOO MUCH unless you are running 10k marathons daily.

Heh heh.

ksm32

Quote from: monica on May 27, 2018, 09:12:43 PM
Wouldn't ketosis cause hypoglycemia?  I mean, I wake up hungry and experience hunger several times per day but I must not let it go on too long.

Well, I tried 50 but had a hypo episode in the afternoon.  That was why I had been starting the day with long grain oats (but I can get by on less at a time).  So, honestly counting fruit and everything, it is quite a bit, I'd estimate around 200 now, and of course more prior to getting serious.  Although you are right, the more protein I eat, the longer I can go between meals.

Ketosis is the best horrible time one can have. Or you could just make the necessary changes in eating patterns/habits that drop the weight over time, not even a lot of time, I mean the foreseeable future.   That! is the very best way to achieve the lasting results that will have you never having to post within this thread again; mic drop. Protein can be ones best friend for many reasons and as you know, protein builds lean body tissue = burns fat etc. Protein is the best version of the snake eating its own tail. And you already know about eating the majority of you carbs earlier in the day. So what's the deal?  Unless you are extremely focused and CAN and WILL make BIG real, realistic changes immediately? Don't get into the snake oil that has you starting your journey to a better you with ketosis.

Fuck. That.

Jojo

One of the reasons I believe that the technology exists for mind-reading is because aliens are reputed to read minds and communicate directly through the mind.  The greys look like human-technology hybrids, with their mammal limbs, their computerized-looking eye sensors, and their huge, enhanced brains.  What do they need ears for?  They dont have ears much because they communicate neurally.

Here is a reference or two, which I got from
https://www.learning-mind.com/remote-neural-monitoring-how-they-spy-on-your-thoughts/

Declassified documents by NSA of the MKULTRA project
R.G. Malech Patent #3951134  “Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves” USPTO granted 4/20/76

This site lists more patents:
https://www.electronictelepathy.net/2017/01/remote-neural-monitoring-patents-RNM.html

This one has two graphs, and also mentions microwave technology:
https://patents.google.com/patent/US3951134A/en

Microwave technology is fallible.  It is hindered by terrain for sure.  It doesn't easily get into steep valleys, which is why some people out in the country have to out their ordinary DISH up in a tree.  So I would expect the technology not to be consistent, depending on terrain. There can be transmission delays, like 40 seconds, or not.

By the way, wifi and cell microwaves are a different size than microwave oven microwaves, so don't ever waste your time on that.  Some people wonder if the technology can get into a microwave oven and the answer is yes:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3517175/The-simple-trick-reveals-microwave-leaking-radiation.html

Here is my WOT for those who are interested:

I would encourage anyone who "hears voices" to stand near neon lights on flat terrain on a clear, quiet day and listen.  If the "voices" get louder, then they are technology, not demons or mental illness.  If they aren't sure, then they should mentally recite something which takes no concentration like the alphabet or a child's song while listening to see if it comes back to them via the neon amplifying the remote neural monitoring.  If a person is around 40, they might get better results, in part because of how the inner ear grows during middle age.

Remember the mind has over 38 levels of consciousness, most of which are verbal in verbal people, so if a person who hears voices hears more than one voice at a time, it could be the microwave auditory feedback effect from more than one level of consciousness being monitored.  This is not so fascinating when you remember, the devil is out there trying to create eternal life while bypassing God, so blah blah blah.  Of course he would work through scientists.  Who else could do it?  I mean, levels of consciousness are necessary for eternal life, so we can talk AND chew gum in Heaven.

I disapprove of neural monitoring.  It is enough that God has access.  I also would like any Bible quotes anyone can find which might allude to technological neural monitoring. 

People who think they are monitored should memorize and recite a mental "spiel" frequently.  I mean, if someone is powerful enough to read your mind, wouldn't you want to at least take a little control and tell them a few things.  They might be enslaved or otherwise coerced/controlled to do the task.  Any technology the bad guys have, the good guys can get.  And vice versa.  All it takes is one person sharing a password.  And you know how there are some people who know how to pick a weak or vulnerable type who they can wheedle, bribe, extort, or coerce (threaten) so unethical password sharing happens.  There are crooks on the inside.  Once this technology is in the hands of gangs, would a lower ranking gang member really not share his password with a higher member who asked?  You know what I mean?  So the technology could be in anyone's hands, a thousand miles away, or in the car parked next to you.

Being mind-monitored can cause severe anxiety and stress.  I mean, we all censor ourselves so much.  What each of us is working with, in our thoughts, may be vastly different from how we express ourselves.  Haven't we all mentally told someone to go to Hell while actually saying, "Yes, Sir", or mentally bedded a woman in front of us while saying we cant wait to see our family after work?!

A lot of people cant even pee if someone is watching them.  So imagine someone watching your mind. Would you be able to ever really pray without feeling there could be an audience?  How about cry?  Many men wont cry if others are watching.  Yet crying and praying release healing hormones.  So targets might lack emotional stability, never feeling they can release certain emotions (or fluids, lol) without being watched.

So, once a victim realizes they are monitored, it can be really, really disturbing.  Imagine not wanting to think your password, or your safe combo, because the operator might get it and write a report to someone else, who later hacks your computer or opens your combo safe when you arent home.  Or being afraid to filling out a job app or register on a website because some unknown mind reader could then get your address. That's why saying a spiel helps.  Become human to the operator(s).  Connecting can increase empathy and reduce hostility.  The operator could be a machine, though.

When I learned about neural monitoring, I paid attention to my thoughts more.  I worried about having any racist thougnts.  Or blasphemous ones.  Or antisocial ones.  Or obscene ones.  Or crying wolf.  Or wishing harm on myself or others.  Or any other forbidden thought.  So, in my spiel, I always explain that the psychological strain of potential neural monitoring increases my anxiety, sometimes leading to a form of mental obsessive-compulsive disorder which can actually CAUSE forbidden thoughts.  I demonstrate mentally that I am not actually racist by reciting somewhat verifiable information, which I pull from life experience, such as the campaign slogan from Jesse Jackson's presidential campaign long ago.  after explaining that I am not actually racist and not really calling them fat/ugly, then I tell them I don't consent, I'm not a terrorist... and I share about some of my burdens, to increase their potential empathy.  I don't share my joys much, because monsters kill joy!

So, there are patents for remote neural monitoring technology, which can cause deep psychological stress to targets  That stress can make the target less healthy mentally and physically.  Targets have some power to communicate directly to the operator, and should prepare a spiel highlighting what they want to say.  They should change/tweak their spiel as their life changes. 

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on May 27, 2018, 09:56:09 PM
Ketosis is the best horrible time one can have. Or you could just make the necessary changes in eating patterns/habits that drop the weight over time, not even a lot of time, I mean the foreseeable future.   That! is the very best way to achieve the lasting results that will have you never having to post within this thread again; mic drop. Protein can be ones best friend for many reasons and as you know, protein builds lean body tissue = burns fat etc. Protein is the best version of the snake eating its own tail. And you already know about eating the majority of you carbs earlier in the day. So what's the deal?  Unless you are extremely focused and CAN and WILL make BIG real, realistic changes immediately? Don't get into the snake oil that has you starting your journey to a better you with ketosis.

Fuck. That.
Well, I think portion control is just the issue.  I'm eating whole foods. 
There were potato chips left out when I turned off the living room light tonight.  I had resisted them all day, but felt weak while tired.  Per household rules, I was welcome to eat them.  I ate three, but managed to get two down the toilet.  It is not waste, bec they are garbage to the body., poison to the body.  I'm happy I got them out of my hands.  I am back in my room and not tempted at all in here.

Jojo

Quote from: littlechris on May 27, 2018, 09:23:57 PM
Ignore him.

Okay.  Why do experts lie to us!

This site says for a woman over 50, 720-1040 carbs per day!
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/many-calories-carbs-should-women-day-3900.html

This one says 169-244:
http://livehealthy.chron.com/many-grams-carbohydrates-1500calorie-diet-1326.html

Well, I can reduce carbs to less than 200.  But not 50!  I see now why you recommend fat, bec I have to eat something!

I'll reduce carbs again, but I have to have some at each meal for the hypoglycemia,  but maybe I can halve the carbs.  I used to halve them sometimes and that went alright later in the day. 

I exercised aerobically, did all the physical therapy/chiro streyches, and walked the cat (involves a lot of carrying 10lbs, and lifting her about 12 times).  I woke very hungry again, but breakfast was high in protein and small.  Lunch was balanced.  Dinner was small.  Snacks were fruit, and nuts.  Could have been worse.  Some potato chips went down the toilet, a small triumph.  And lots of water.

I got some lactaid milk because the store did not have ANY unsweetened creamer!  I guess I'll brew the coffee strong, bec it is going to be in milk this week.

ksm32

Quote from: monica on May 28, 2018, 02:36:13 AM
Well, I think portion control is just the issue.  I'm eating whole foods. 
There were potato chips left out when I turned off the living room light tonight.  I had resisted them all day, but felt weak while tired.  Per household rules, I was welcome to eat them.  I ate three, but managed to get two down the toilet.  It is not waste, bec they are garbage to the body., poison to the body.  I'm happy I got them out of my hands.  I am back in my room and not tempted at all in here.

You're always letting me know that you are "back in your room".. sorry, but I live far away and can not get there within reasonable time to, service you. And, I'm married!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on May 28, 2018, 07:11:14 PM
You're always letting me know that you are "back in your room".. sorry, but I live far away and can not get there within reasonable time to, service you. And, I'm married!

She's just playing hard to get with me.  ;)

littlechris

Quote from: monica on May 28, 2018, 02:51:16 AM
Okay.  Why do experts lie to us!

This site says for a woman over 50, 720-1040 carbs per day!
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/many-calories-carbs-should-women-day-3900.html

This one says 169-244:
http://livehealthy.chron.com/many-grams-carbohydrates-1500calorie-diet-1326.html

Well, I can reduce carbs to less than 200.  But not 50!  I see now why you recommend fat, bec I have to eat something!

I'll reduce carbs again, but I have to have some at each meal for the hypoglycemia,  but maybe I can halve the carbs.

Sweet Love, the 720-1040 aren’t carbs. Those are calories. So there are 4 calories in each gram of carb so that really comes out to  180 - 260 grams of carbs a day which is still waaay too much.

Aim for about 100 grams of carbs per day spread out evenly in each meal. So if you are having 5 small meals per day, aim for 20 grams of carbs(80 calories) in each meal, in the form of a low glycemic carb source. Have you had experience with  online calorie counters?

Quote from: monica on May 28, 2018, 01:36:11 AM
One of the reasons I believe that the technology exists for mind-reading is because aliens are reputed to read minds and communicate directly through the mind.  The greys look like human-technology hybrids, with their mammal limbs, their computerized-looking eye sensors, and their huge, enhanced brains.  What do they need ears for?  They dont have ears much because they communicate neurally.

Here is a reference or two, which I got from
https://www.learning-mind.com/remote-neural-monitoring-how-they-spy-on-your-thoughts/

Declassified documents by NSA of the MKULTRA project
R.G. Malech Patent #3951134  “Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves” USPTO granted 4/20/76

This site lists more patents:
https://www.electronictelepathy.net/2017/01/remote-neural-monitoring-patents-RNM.html

This one has two graphs, and also mentions microwave technology:
https://patents.google.com/patent/US3951134A/en

Microwave technology is fallible.  It is hindered by terrain for sure.  It doesn't easily get into steep valleys, which is why some people out in the country have to out their ordinary DISH up in a tree.  So I would expect the technology not to be consistent, depending on terrain. There can be transmission delays, like 40 seconds, or not.

By the way, wifi and cell microwaves are a different size than microwave oven microwaves, so don't ever waste your time on that.  Some people wonder if the technology can get into a microwave oven and the answer is yes:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3517175/The-simple-trick-reveals-microwave-leaking-radiation.html

Here is my WOT for those who are interested:

I would encourage anyone who "hears voices" to stand near neon lights on flat terrain on a clear, quiet day and listen.  If the "voices" get louder, then they are technology, not demons or mental illness.  If they aren't sure, then they should mentally recite something which takes no concentration like the alphabet or a child's song while listening to see if it comes back to them via the neon amplifying the remote neural monitoring.  If a person is around 40, they might get better results, in part because of how the inner ear grows during middle age.

Remember the mind has over 38 levels of consciousness, most of which are verbal in verbal people, so if a person who hears voices hears more than one voice at a time, it could be the microwave auditory feedback effect from more than one level of consciousness being monitored.  This is not so fascinating when you remember, the devil is out there trying to create eternal life while bypassing God, so blah blah blah.  Of course he would work through scientists.  Who else could do it?  I mean, levels of consciousness are necessary for eternal life, so we can talk AND chew gum in Heaven.

I disapprove of neural monitoring.  It is enough that God has access.  I also would like any Bible quotes anyone can find which might allude to technological neural monitoring. 

People who think they are monitored should memorize and recite a mental "spiel" frequently.  I mean, if someone is powerful enough to read your mind, wouldn't you want to at least take a little control and tell them a few things.  They might be enslaved or otherwise coerced/controlled to do the task.  Any technology the bad guys have, the good guys can get.  And vice versa.  All it takes is one person sharing a password.  And you know how there are some people who know how to pick a weak or vulnerable type who they can wheedle, bribe, extort, or coerce (threaten) so unethical password sharing happens.  There are crooks on the inside.  Once this technology is in the hands of gangs, would a lower ranking gang member really not share his password with a higher member who asked?  You know what I mean?  So the technology could be in anyone's hands, a thousand miles away, or in the car parked next to you.

Being mind-monitored can cause severe anxiety and stress.  I mean, we all censor ourselves so much.  What each of us is working with, in our thoughts, may be vastly different from how we express ourselves.  Haven't we all mentally told someone to go to Hell while actually saying, "Yes, Sir", or mentally bedded a woman in front of us while saying we cant wait to see our family after work?!

A lot of people cant even pee if someone is watching them.  So imagine someone watching your mind. Would you be able to ever really pray without feeling there could be an audience?  How about cry?  Many men wont cry if others are watching.  Yet crying and praying release healing hormones.  So targets might lack emotional stability, never feeling they can release certain emotions (or fluids, lol) without being watched.

So, once a victim realizes they are monitored, it can be really, really disturbing.  Imagine not wanting to think your password, or your safe combo, because the operator might get it and write a report to someone else, who later hacks your computer or opens your combo safe when you arent home.  Or being afraid to filling out a job app or register on a website because some unknown mind reader could then get your address. That's why saying a spiel helps.  Become human to the operator(s).  Connecting can increase empathy and reduce hostility.  The operator could be a machine, though.

When I learned about neural monitoring, I paid attention to my thoughts more.  I worried about having any racist thougnts.  Or blasphemous ones.  Or antisocial ones.  Or obscene ones.  Or crying wolf.  Or wishing harm on myself or others.  Or any other forbidden thought.  So, in my spiel, I always explain that the psychological strain of potential neural monitoring increases my anxiety, sometimes leading to a form of mental obsessive-compulsive disorder which can actually CAUSE forbidden thoughts.  I demonstrate mentally that I am not actually racist by reciting somewhat verifiable information, which I pull from life experience, such as the campaign slogan from Jesse Jackson's presidential campaign long ago.  after explaining that I am not actually racist and not really calling them fat/ugly, then I tell them I don't consent, I'm not a terrorist... and I share about some of my burdens, to increase their potential empathy.  I don't share my joys much, because monsters kill joy!

So, there are patents for remote neural monitoring technology, which can cause deep psychological stress to targets  That stress can make the target less healthy mentally and physically.  Targets have some power to communicate directly to the operator, and should prepare a spiel highlighting what they want to say.  They should change/tweak their spiel as their life changes.

There are about 8 billion minds on earth  to read but If they choose to read mine I hope they get their money's worth cos I'm just going to go ahead and think what I want

Jackstar

How have you discerned JS has hit the bullseye a time or two only by virtue of throwing so many darts; that is to say by coincidence, but not by other means? Interesting

Wait, what?

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 28, 2018, 09:03:09 PM
I'm just going to go ahead and think what I want

... Arguable.

Jojo

It is Memorial Day again.  I am grateful to service members and first responders, including the ones that are/were in my bio-family. 

But I really don't know how people can put the word "happy" in front of the word "memorial".  Uh, yeah.
I hate Memorial Day when I think of my deceased pets.  Some died peacefully, some had traumatic moments at death, and a couple died traumatically.  Two died all alone (one in a clinic at night) which ate me up for years.  Remembering them without the grief and loss is difficult, although as time has gone on, I am more able to remember the good times and not be overwhelmed by grief and loss, and trauma.  There are some very good things to be said for euthanasia, especially when the technician sedates the pet well, so there is no chance of trauma or struggle when the final deep overdose goes in.

Ok well I wish I'd kept more pet journals.  Exactly what did we do every day all those years?  So, I have written some memories and am keeping a journal for my current pet - not every day, just something to read when gnawing starts to make me worry that I've forgotten or forsaken their memory.  As long as I am alive, their memories matter to me.  But, I was young and didn't see that coming, that it helps to record some things to keep memories alive.  They matter and mattered to me.  We were family.  They were all I had, and each other and I was all they had.  For long, long times in my life.

Frankly I hate this holiday.  But remembering doesn't have to take all day.  They would want me to remember them, and vice versa.  Sometimes it seems like the inevitable loss ruins any value in the whole adoption process, but if I hadn't adopted them, we would not have had so much love.  You can't just always say, "I'm not going to get involved because someday they will die and I'll be a mess forever after" because if everyone said that, then the animal would never have a loving home.  They deserve to be loved, even though the mortal end is always the same.

I hate stuff like this, and depressing songs like "Sunrise, Sunset" (Fiddler on the Roof), Sound of Silence, and Dust in the Wind.  It's like, don't remind me!  Especially on a sunny day!  And, kick me when I'm down, not after I get up, by the way.

And the issue of photos.  Technology changed halfway through my life to digital.  But I don't have much cloud space, and tablets and even computers don't last.  Flash drives can lose all data in an unexplainable blink, and disks dont work with tablets, blah blah.  I have plenty of photos, but also have a hoard of undeveloped film (I know, it degrades) and worse, cell phones with no minutes but old photos.  Recently, I was able to transfer cell data to a PC, but that was an anomaly or maybe systems are getting easier at the layman's level.  I would like to scan and upload some photos.

As far as deceased people worth remembering, I suppose that will start happening more and more since I am aging.  But so far, only one has been worth deeply remembering much and he's covered in my holiday coping, bec he was a first responder.  And some nice coworkers.

Jojo

Yesterday's memories were quickly set aside by household disturbances, but I would like to re-visit memories later in the week, like actually scan at least some photos, put ribbons on my mini-photos of deceased pets, and add a journal entry of memories for each pet.

Stress did not add to eating yesterday, and I was glad I've been doing lots of little arm rolls when I had to hold the bathroom door shut from a drunk stroke victim trying to batter it down.  (We have two bathrooms).  I could have let her break the lock through, but i chose to brace the door repeatedly.  Not out of fear she would hurt me, but because privacy was my perogative.  Plus, despite the change of life I am having a raging period so I just felt like fighting back.  Calling the cops is not a good option, because the wretch is the live-in sublessor's daughter so solutions are limited if I want to get along here, which I do.  Better to get along with a one-armed peg leg than other "affordable" housing options I have tried.  There was no time to get the door wedge out of the cupboard.  Anyhow, she sounded like she was going to break her good elbow banging so hard, but I was strong, bracing the door with my shoulder, hands, leg and foot. I worried that splinters could get me during her rampage, but she did not break the wood.  It was great to feel strong, although I got real red in the face. i had to remember to breathe.  my early success took the wind out of her sails, and I told her she would be billed for damages.  But then it sounded like she went to rummage for a battering ram, so I relented and opened the door, and by then others intervened.

During and after the fight with a severely disabled wretch, my cat ate her dinner zealously.  I felt proud of her resilience.  She's kind of macho herself (I usually am not!).  She didn't seem afraid at all during those moments when the house shook.  She has seen a lot in the last couple years, and she knows these people and their pets are kind of small as well as old/disabled.  Makes it easier, I can see her measure things with her eyes.  She hears the storms that come and go here behind my closed door, too, so we often are together with music and ambience in our little space until things blow over.  That's the nice thing about this place, that disruptions ordinarily blow over fast.

Today, my right pectoral was a little stiff, but it was really great to have braced the door.  Her mom went to work today, ironically cooing to her wretched daughter, "Bye, bye, Sweetie".  Oh boy, Eye Roll.  More like storm trooper than sweetie.

Feeling strong last night motivated me not overeat later.  Weight is coming off, but kind of in the wrong places!! I guess that's how the process works.  Just frustrating.

Yesterday was not a good exercise day, but today I've already tripled yesterday's aerobic work so I'm happy.  I did 15-minute sets today instead of tens.

Today is my last day, Day Five, of the turmeric herbal infusion before I take a couple weeks off.  The You Tube recommended for days.

The last two months have been very, very stressful.  There has been a lot of waiting, waiting to hear about decisions made by other people or agencies.  Stress affects dieting, but lately in a good way.

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on May 29, 2018, 06:17:53 PM
I did 15-minute sets today instead of tens.

Daily reminder: it takes twenty-two days to make a habit, but only six to break one.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2018, 09:55:41 PM
Daily reminder: it takes twenty-two days to make a habit, but only six to break one.
Alright.  But, it dsnt matter if i do four tens or three fifteens....  Same difference, just diff style.

If i use milk instead of sweetened creamer, the milk turns straight to sugar (lactose) anyway, right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 30, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
Alright.  But, it dsnt matter if i do four tens or three fifteens....  Same difference, just diff style.

If i use milk instead of sweetened creamer, the milk turns straight to sugar (lactose) anyway, right?

Eventually...but the sweetened creamer is going to dump a bunch of sugar into your bloodstream at once.

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on May 30, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
turns straight to sugar

You know what else turns straight to sugar? Fuckin' celery. Jesus! Mary! Joseph the fuckin' carpenter!!

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

You know what else turns straight to sugar? Fuckin' celery. Jesus! Mary! Joseph the fuckin' carpenter!!
Celery does not convert to sugar like milk or carbs do!

Did you know David Wilcock said he once used the name Jackstar on a You Tube?  But he clarified he does not post on 4chan.  Disambiguation?  Lol.

How come you're so grumpy?

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on May 30, 2018, 04:42:18 AM
Celery does not convert to sugar like milk or carbs do!

No shit. That's why you can eat it all fuckin' day!

Did you know David Wilcock said he once used the name Jackstar on a You Tube?  But he clarified he does not post on 4chan.  Disambiguation?  Lol.

Those larping psyop channel IRC faggots are all so desperate to get a rise out of me. They wish, dream on. Amateurs.

How come you're so grumpy?

Amateurs.

Jojo

A good dieting day today.  The scale is not my friend, but in my defense, my legs have gained muscle, which weighs more. There is weight loss, just not yet where I prefer it. 

The first 15 minute segment went quickly.  Making sure to drink lots of water.  Intake has been fine so far.  Stressful tasks are getting done, but finding other ways to cope than food.

When I reduce carbs and add fat, my face breaks out!  Even olive oil.  Well, I can at least reduce carbs and carefully increase fat a little.  Protein has flowed lately, so that's great!

It's been two normal days in a row with no drama.  The drama makers are pentinent, very focused on restitution.  Those who steal toilet paper have set out four rolls.  Those who binged made a nice dinner and cleaned up last night.  The lawn got mowed and someone tried to start vacuuming, so I'm off the vacuum hook for the time being.   I even let a pentinent clean up my dirty cooking pan, ha ha, they deserved it.  Kind of a nice part of the alcoholic drama cycle.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2018, 09:10:34 AM
No shit. That's why you can eat it all fuckin' day!

So, you are a smart... potty mouth.

Those larping psyop channel IRC faggots are all so desperate to get a rise out of me. They wish, dream on. Amateurs.
So, you are a straight.... bigot.

Actually, that and a few other new results cleaned up the search.  I have to dig pretty deep now to find anything offensive. Unlike last year.  I see there is even some new celebrity named Jackstar.  How long has that been going on?! 
http://jackstardavies.com

Amateurs.
I see. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!  You can enlighten them and they can model civility.

Jojo

30 minutes' aerobics so far.  The U.S. RDA, lol.

There is this guy here who simply can't live without deep frying skinned jojo's.  Doesn't even leave the slight bit of roughage on any of them, even though the peel provides flacor..  It's awful.  I mean, there has got to be half my daily calories in a nice serving. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 30, 2018, 10:17:40 PM
30 minutes' aerobics so far.  The U.S. RDA, lol.

There is this guy here who simply can't live without deep frying skinned jojo's.  Doesn't even leave the slight bit of roughage on any of them, even though the peel provides flacor..  It's awful.  I mean, there has got to be half my daily calories in a nice serving.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ts3Zpc7tIDg

;) ;) :P