• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 12:35:09 AM
will call!

Will endeavor to entertain and reinforce that good ole Blitzing spirit.

We'll also talk about the best sauces and marinades.

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 12:39:37 AM
Will endeavor to entertain and reinforce that good ole Blitzing spirit.

We'll also talk about the best sauces and marinades.
no secret recipes with me!

chefist

Fun stuff! Thanks everyone! Hope I'm invited back!

nbirnes

Quote from: Zenman on July 09, 2015, 03:04:39 AM
FUNYONS!!

Tonight's show is up in all its crunchy goodness at

https://soundcloud.com/psnradio/sets/bella-haven

Thanks to Chefist, Kevin, and the very incredible chat crew. Who knew you could print out your own funyons? The more you know ...

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 04:02:10 AM

Thanks to Chefist, Kevin, and the very incredible chat crew. Who knew you could print out your own funyons? The more you know ...

I'm listening right now nbirnes. When I am not able to make it for the live program, I know I can wake up, and listen to the soundcloud podcast with my morning cup of coffe and i watch as the morning turns into day out my window.  i appreciate the soundcloud very much, although I miss the chat.....I like to attend the chat, and I WILL when I can.

Lilith

I heard you say "lets all die penniless" I adhere to that motto.  Money is not a concern of mine, nor is physical appearance.  I cannot imagine the amounts of money I have spent on learning about computers, politics and spirituality, that I have saved from my lack of  expenditures on makeup, hairdye and haircuts, and high maintenance clothing fashions.

Lilith

Topics I would love to hear you talk about. Astrology, AstroTheology. The Progression of the Epuinixes,  Thoughts about the Piscean Era, and "fish symbology for that era. The Theosophical Society.  Helena Blavatsky, and the Secret Teachings of all Ages by Manley P Hall. Enochian stuff.  Kaballah.  Tarot Cards as a spiritual guide.  Templars, Masons..........and and and.  I would especially love to hear these topics discussed by fellow gabblings who have some info and/or insights into these topics.  NOT suggestions, JUST things I would love to hear.

Chine

Hey there. I just listened to your last show and loved it. Nice that I can go to it at any time for a listen. I Tweeted you ladies a special inspired Bella Haven cartoon. Think Mad Men style meets alien with a big belly.

SciFiAuthor

Tons of fun listening last night ladies. Funyons and learning that you can survive hypothermia by eating a pound of butter. Classic.

RoseGirl

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 03:33:31 PM
Edible 3 D Printing

So...the top one is a funyon? Still have no idea what the hell is a funyon.

RoseGirl

k....just looked them up on google....puffed up potato chip, got it.

Zenman

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 04:02:10 AM

The Funyun Show will go down as a classic no doubt.   ;D

Hey Nanc, I'll go ahead and post the time and link reminder for tonight's show to the GNS thread (as well as the Art thread) if that's good. Also, I thought I'd keep most of the topics listed thereon, to Art and Blitz-related topics for now if that's ok. I figured we'd add a few more misc topics here and there as we go as long as there aren't a lot of complaints (e.g. off-topic). No complaints yet (except for Cosmic Hobo one a while back).  Your thoughts? Rosie, does that sound good?

Also, I think BellGab and Gabber-related topics are always fun and fair game.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Zenman on July 09, 2015, 03:57:05 PM
The Funyon Show will go down as a classic no doubt.   ;D

Hey Nanc, I'll go ahead and post the time and link reminder for tonight's show to the GNS thread as well as the Art thread if that's good. Also, I thought I'd keep most of the topics listed thereon to Art and Blitz related topics for now if that's ok. I figured we'd add a few more misc topics here and there as we go as long as there aren't a lot of complaints. No complaints yet (except for Cosmic Hobo a while back).  Your thoughts? Rosie, does that sound good?

I dub thee Sir Funyun...rise Sir Funyun.

You're the best Mr Zen....sounds excellent from my point of view.

Zenman

Quote from: brig on July 09, 2015, 09:00:18 AM
Topics I would love to hear you talk about. Astrology, AstroTheology. The Progression of the Epuinixes,  Thoughts about the Piscean Era, and "fish symbology for that era. The Theosophical Society.  Helena Blavatsky, and the Secret Teachings of all Ages by Manley P Hall. Enochian stuff.  Kaballah.  Tarot Cards as a spiritual guide.  Templars, Masons..........and and and.  I would especially love to hear these topics discussed by fellow gabblings who have some info and/or insights into these topics.  NOT suggestions, JUST things I would love to hear.

brig, great topic ideas. I'd especially like to hear some discussion and stories on Templars and such, as my dad was a Mason.

I've always wondered about that fish symbol too. I heard the/a story a ways back, but I forgot what the deal is on it.

Juan

Is there a way to download these shows?  I don't see a link. 

Morgus

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 09, 2015, 03:48:49 PM
k....just looked them up on google....puffed up potato chip, got it.
The picture of Funyuns on wikipedia look like onion rings to me?

chefist

Quote from: Morgus on July 09, 2015, 04:34:05 PM
They do...

RoseGirl

Quote from: Juan on July 09, 2015, 04:32:27 PM
Is there a way to download these shows?  I don't see a link.

Sure is, Juan....go here:

RoseGirl

Chefist said you can make funyuns in a 3D printer and then eat them. Whole new era, folks...whole new era.

Juan

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 09, 2015, 04:40:09 PM

Well, I still don't see a download link on that page - only links to play the show and leave comments. Right-clicking all over the place fails to turn up any kind of save function. I must be having a dull day.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Morgus on July 09, 2015, 04:34:05 PM

They're basically a puffed up corn ring flavored with onion powder designed in some way to mimic an onion ring. That said they're delicious, sort of like an onion-flavored cheetoh kind of vibe.

sydtron

That was a hoot this morning! !  I think I have a new podcast to listen to!  Codeword:  FUNYUNS!!!

onan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 09, 2015, 05:45:47 PM
They're basically a puffed up corn ring flavored with onion powder designed in some way to mimic an onion ring. That said they're delicious, sort of like an onion-flavored cheetoh kind of vibe.

I allow myself a small bag every month or so. They are just the right snack while finishing a bottle of soda.

chefist

This Bella Haven thing is kinda turning into the "Adult Swim/Not Ready for Prime Time" of BellGab...pretty cool actually...

eddie dean

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 09, 2015, 04:40:09 PM

Thanks for the link RoseGirl, but that only downloads a .html file not a mp3.
Is it  possible to download a mp3 portable copy on a mobile device from soundcloud?
Don't see a link or option for download, When I long click an ep and hit save link ( as I do with other podcasts I want to get an mp3 for) it saves the .html link.  bummer.