• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

"He didn't kill his Father"
or was he responsible ?
he produces a video crying about a damn cat !
"I am responsible"
"If I only had a car"
well
what about his OWN FATHER ?
yea, I forgot
you didn't have a car !
but still
NO crying video for his Father
ONLY A DAMN SQUISHED CAT, THAT HE HAS NOT PROVIDED PROOF OFF !

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 12, 2017, 07:37:02 PM
note
I would bet his Father NEVER killed a bird !

"White bird
Dreams of the aspen trees
With their dying leaves
Turning gold,
But the white bird
Just sits in her cage
Growing old,
White bird must fly
Or she will die
White bird must fly
Or she will die"

Quote from: Norm on May 12, 2017, 09:38:28 PM
"White bird
Dreams of the aspen trees
With their dying leaves
Turning gold,
But the white bird
Just sits in her cage
Growing old,
White bird must fly
Or she will die
White bird must fly
Or she will die"

He ate the bird, right? I hate not knowing. 🤔

Norm

Quote from: rekcuf on May 12, 2017, 09:41:35 PM
He ate the bird, right? I hate not knowing. 🤔

"Officially, we don't know the actual count of birds consumed but judging his current state of bloat we can safely assume at least a good sized flock" -Press

I'm so hungry...

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 12, 2017, 10:10:55 AM
I think the story is true. A cat that he feeds got hit by a car but I think there is a ton of exaggeration added to garnish sympathy and donations.
He calls it a beloved cat, it was not. It was just a stray he fed. Beloved animals are a part of your life but it is more sympathetic to call it beloved.
Also he goes for sympathy by saying he feels responsible. A couple BGers flat out said he did kill it and of corse deletion happened. But what happens if you show sympathy while accepting his blame?

Hahahah.  'Sweet kitties.'  'Evil People.'  One is for me to eat and the other is to entertain me.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 12, 2017, 05:00:53 PM
Senda talks tough! He is going to take on BART!

Dude looks in pain when he doesn't wear his glasses.

https://youtu.be/cDoRZ9plD_8

He's going to deal with that next week.   

After the pussy funeral.  After the Grifting.  After his appointment at the emergency room for his anal fissures.  After he uses the free wifi at Starbuxx.  After....

Man of Action, Falkie the Fat One. 

Norm

Let's descend further into the madness that we know as 'Falkieism'

Off the coast of California lies a beautiful island called Catalina. It was once the home of a tribe that existed almost entirely on seafood but would, now and then, liven up their diet with one of the wild cats that roamed the island. When the first Spanish explorers arrived, they instantly fell in love with the barbecued cat that the natives offered them and they named the island Catalina. Unfortunately, a ship's medical officer named Luis Cuervo, who was an ardent cat lover, insisted that eating cats was highly dangerous. By sheer bad luck, one of the crew ate a poisonous shellfish and went berserk, giving Luis Cuervo the opportunity to blame it on eating felines. He named the sickness 'catalepsy' and forbade anybody to eat cat. His ban included the Indians, who nodded in agreement, smiled politely, and completely ignored his orders.

I suspect Falkie's father may have gone mad from ingesting some sort of preparation of cat altering his DNA which later was passed down to George. Theory only, I'm not a PHD nor do I work on Toyotas.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on May 11, 2017, 08:27:05 PM
Not really Brig.
A 1/2 smile is conducive of someone who is lying and knows it. He can't keep a straight face without the corners of his mouth turned upwards.
he's literally telling you he thinks he can con someone and feels they are an idiot.

Agreed. Along with the closed eyes while he's reciting a story he's concocted. No tears and his eyes aren't red or swelling up with any tears he's holding back. Voice is too fast, whiny and high-pitched to be conveying genuine grief.

If anything, maybe he hasn't seen the cat around for a while, asked someone about it and they told him the cat had been hit by a car recently. (If the cat is even dead at all.)

The cat did not get hit by a car last night while it was waiting for Falkie to feed it.  I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud at that bullsh*t. SHEEEEEZUS.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 12, 2017, 07:00:44 PM
He doesn't think vicious animals should live... He's aware isn't he that cats are the single biggest reason for the loss of wildlife in urban areas. Birds and small rodents mainly. Cats do that Senda you idiotic fucking twat.

That made me laugh as well but no he is not aware of it.

He really thinks that if it were not for him that the feral cats would starve to death. He has said that the cats near him never learned to even catch a mouse and they depend on him bringing them food.

It is an odd form of self importance hat he has developed.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 12, 2017, 11:01:15 PM
It is an odd form of self importance hat he has developed.
He wears that hat regularly... It goes with the red shorts.  ;)

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on May 12, 2017, 11:18:48 PM
He wears that hat regularly... It goes with the red shorts.  ;)

Somebody needs to tell him we need a nice clear shot of his butt crack while wearing those red shorts with brown racing stripe down the center... I would paste that thing on the back of my tailgate for the whole world to admire...

WhiteCrow

I so want​ the Big Guy to have a car so the Kittie Kat's can be fed and not put in unnecessary risky situations..

But if he gets a car .. there's always the risk of him drowning in it!

Classic Hobson' choice ... I'm so confused ..
Car or no Car?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_WRqhv6WPY

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 12, 2017, 10:48:25 PM
Agreed. Along with the closed eyes while he's reciting a story he's concocted. No tears and his eyes aren't red or swelling up with any tears he's holding back. Voice is too fast, whiny and high-pitched to be conveying genuine grief.

If anything, maybe he hasn't seen the cat around for a while, asked someone about it and they told him the cat had been hit by a car recently. (If the cat is even dead at all.)

The cat did not get hit by a car last night while it was waiting for Falkie to feed it.  I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud at that bullsh*t. SHEEEEEZUS.

LoL Seraphim ...

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

You can always count on me to do the right thing .. no matter the situation or circumstances..

WOTR

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 12, 2017, 10:48:25 PM

How can you be so calloused and heartless?  It is clear to me that we, as a society have failed George by not providing him with free food, shelter, utilities, health care, monthly income, a car... And therefore we each bear the responsibility of a dead feral cat. I will forever live with this guilt and shame knowing that if only we had done more that there would be one more stray cat in this world. :'(

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on May 13, 2017, 02:26:11 AM
How can you be so calloused and heartless?  It is clear to me that we, as a society have failed George by not providing him with free food, shelter, utilities, health care, monthly income, a car... And therefore we each bear the responsibility of a dead feral cat. I will forever live with this guilt and shame knowing that if only we had done more that there would be one more stray cat in this world. :'(

No so fast there ...Sonny boy...

If George had a car ... The odds are high the he would kill a cat with his car.

The number of cats killed on the roads in the US every year is approximately  5.4 million.

WOTR

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 13, 2017, 02:53:49 AM
No so fast there ...Sonny boy...

If George had a car ... The odds are high the he would kill a cat with his car.

The number of cats killed on the roads in the US every year is approximately  5.4 million.
Thank-you, Whitecrow for helping to assuage my feelings guilt. It was getting to be a very heavy burden on me until you helped provide an alternative way of looking at the situation.  :)

3OctaveFart

He still thinks he's going to buy a vehicle and a plot of land for his container house. Just wow.

Start selling some of those knick-knacks and provide receipts of sale and I'll consider donating to the 'cat fund'. You do your part first.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2017, 06:51:35 AM
He still thinks he's going to buy a vehicle and a plot of land for his container house. Just wow.

Start selling some of those knick-knacks and provide receipts of sale and I'll consider donating to the 'cat fund'. You do your part first.

Donate to the 'cat fund'?  .. I think George is more interested in donations to the 'car fund'

Norm

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2017, 08:38:45 AM
Many boo boo's  :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NN2M32X_cA

Looks bad, very bad. I recommend BTK (below the knee) amputation. Recovery could be long and difficult especially without a 'car'. Kathy and Ratty Patty will have to attend to all his needs including personal hygiene. I have found patients adapt quickly to adult sized diapers. Cats will all have to be sanitized. I know a doctor in Bulgaria who is very good but isn't keen on using traditional anesthesiology methods. He prefers a wooden mallet and leather restraints. 

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on May 13, 2017, 09:33:06 AM
Looks bad, very bad. I recommend BTK (below the knee) amputation. Recovery could be long and difficult especially without a 'car'. Kathy and Ratty Patty will have to attend to all his needs including personal hygiene. I have found patients adapt quickly to adult sized diapers. Cats will all have to be sanitized. I know a doctor in Bulgaria who is very good but isn't keen on using traditional anesthesiology methods. He prefers a wooden mallet and leather restraints.

What would you recommend for the recurring grog blossoms on his face?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on May 13, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

ATN (Above The Neck) is clearly the proper procedure. Nurse, clamp.  STAT.

whoozit

I think George should start to write children's books.  He seems to operate in a childlike state and should be able to carry next with the young ones.  His first endeavor should be an ode to Dr. Seuss, The Cat On Which I Sat.  This will introduce the character of Flat Cat, who can be the basis of a series.  Possible titles include We're having Flat Cat for Dinner, Get off That, It's not a Mat, It's Flat Cat,  and Flat Cat Meets Patty the Ratty.

Lilith

whoozit

It's just syphillis from getting twitchy with sheep.

Norm

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2017, 11:51:32 AM
For sure.

I'm more concerned about the sores on his face again.

Possibly some sort of bacterial skin infection that a prescribed antibiotic ointment such as Bactroban (mupirocin 2%) could treat quickly. There is no over the counter ointment that is equally effective hence a visit to his doctor is needed. My PA who enjoys hiking in the woods keeps a tube in his backpack for skin injuries in the field.