• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: albrecht on August 20, 2017, 06:32:08 PM
True. I stand corrected. That is always why, supposedly, not sure if it happens with modern weaving and construction, that Persian carpets and those mosaic work will always have one defect in them. Purposely done because, to them, nothing can be perfect except Allah and his "prophet."

This angry uncivilized death cult has been responsible for the complete destruction of numerous vast libraries, that held irreplacable information about our ancient past.  That alone should require the ''religion'' to be condemmed, rooted out, and eliminated.

Sacking city after city during their conquest of the civilized world, a message would be sent back to the leader regarding what should be done with the huge library they'd found.  Time and again the response would be ''if it's the Koran, burn it, we already have it - if it's not, burn it, because it isn't important''.  From Alexandria to Baghdad to India and places in between, it would take weeks of burning 24 hours a day to destroy it all.

We often hear about the library of Alexandria, but not the others.  We hear it all burned, but they seldom say who did it.

Little has changed.  We don't want this here, we don't want these people here.

Up All Night

Quote from: Juan on August 20, 2017, 10:30:33 AM
It's past noon Camp David time on Sunday, and all indications are that Trump is still president. I thought he was supposed to be out yesterday.

Another day has passed, and I have not seen a Nazi.

Will look under the bed before I go to sleep tonight.

Up All Night

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 20, 2017, 10:43:04 AM
If Trump leaves .....

I believe that Trump will stay, and, that President Trump will ride out any headwinds, for however long, to get where he is going.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 20, 2017, 06:20:54 PM
First clue.  He has his head up Jorch Noory's ass.  It is disgusting how he sucks up to Noory. He focuses on controversial topics like 9/11 and Sandy Hook because it gets him noticed,  He exploits those tragedies to full effect when the conspiracy theories are nothing but bullshit.  I don't for one minute believe he seriously believes the stuff he is talking about.  It is a con. It is no wonder him and Noory are buddies.  Birds of a feather......

So, no discussion of controversial subjects or exposing the constant deluge of establishment bullshit. Check. Anything else?

So, tell me what's bullshit about those conspiracy theories? Haven't we all had enough of frantic alarmists who to dismiss topics they find distasteful with nothing more than an insult? I have but I understand how easily influenced you are by peer pressure. Resume sleeping.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 20, 2017, 06:25:20 PM
Wally George, Rebecca De Mornay's papa.  He was fucking hilarious.  I used to see him when we were out in California visiting my grandparents.  What a hoot that guy was.  Here he is with Morton Downey Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hjwj7GpyXw

Downey wwith some words of wisdom about James Baker and George Bush.

His show was shocking! It was politically incorrect. And it was a Republican. Howard Stern came along and took over his slot on Saturday nights when Downey was cancelled. Rush's radio show started around the same time.

Gd5150

This is great stuff. They should put death metal bands on flat bed trucks and drive them down the streets where all these people have their gatherings. Would speed up the process.

https://youtu.be/R2PdfATYqQ8

Dr. MD MD

I knew that "eyewitness" they interviewed was an actor. Turns out he's CIA.  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52C5-GplKxg

K_Dubb

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 20, 2017, 06:40:52 PM
This angry uncivilized death cult has been responsible for the complete destruction of numerous vast libraries, that held irreplacable information about our ancient past.  That alone should require the ''religion'' to be condemmed, rooted out, and eliminated.

Sacking city after city during their conquest of the civilized world, a message would be sent back to the leader regarding what should be done with the huge library they'd found.  Time and again the response would be ''if it's the Koran, burn it, we already have it - if it's not, burn it, because it isn't important''.  From Alexandria to Baghdad to India and places in between, it would take weeks of burning 24 hours a day to destroy it all.

We often hear about the library of Alexandria, but not the others.  We hear it all burned, but they seldom say who did it.

Little has changed.  We don't want this here, we don't want these people here.

Stories about the burning of the library of Alexandria predate Mohammed's birth by hundreds of years. Many works by Classical authors, particularly on practical subjects like medicine, science and astronomy, first became known to Europeans through copies made in Arabic.  Who knows what happened to the copies in Europeâ€"probably moldering away unread while Christian theologians were busy debating the filioque clause.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 20, 2017, 11:06:34 PM
Stories about the burning of the library of Alexandria predate Mohammed's birth by hundreds of years. Many works by Classical authors, particularly on practical subjects like medicine, science and astronomy, first became known to Europeans through copies made in Arabic.  Who knows what happened to the copies in Europeâ€"probably moldering away unread while Christian theologians were busy debating the filioque clause.

Yes, yes! We can all thank the Muslims for saving Western civilization back then but could they please stop trying to destroy it now? Pretty please?  :-\

Gd5150

Carl Sagan's synopsis of Alexandria is one of the great memorable pieces from Cosmos.

https://youtu.be/4BPc1WBEmmA

3OctaveFart

There has been a good deal of fantasy involved with the Alexandria library. It was and is good PR for Egypt's prestige.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 20, 2017, 05:26:43 PM
As far as I know your free speech does not include the freedom to dump hot coffed on people, dumbass.  ::)
He started out by complaining about some guy who pulled over and said "fuck you."  How far in do I have to watch to see the event.  And is it on tape, or do I just take his word for it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 21, 2017, 12:05:01 AM
He started out by complaining about some guy who pulled over and said "fuck you."  How far in do I have to watch to see the event.  And is it on tape, or do I just take his word for it?

What are you so afraid of?!  ::) ;D

WOTR

Quote from: Up All Night on August 20, 2017, 07:35:20 PM
Another day has passed, and I have not seen a Nazi.

Will look under the bed before I go to sleep tonight.
Check the closet... Usually that is where I find them.  ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: WOTR on August 21, 2017, 12:14:42 AM

What would be scarrier to find in your closet?
Nazi?

Or
Antifa?

WOTR

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 21, 2017, 12:31:55 AM
What would be scarrier to find in your closet?
Nazi?
Or
Antifa?

That Antifa member has LONG since left the closet.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 12:08:24 AM
What are you so afraid of?!  ::) ;D
Wasting and hour of more of my time for absolutely no reason.  You really need to start at least assuming that people might be interested in an aspect of what he says and posting a helpful suggestion of where to skip to.  Your last one about the guy interviewed being CIA interests me.  But not enough to spend a third of an hour trying to find what AJ considers "proof."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 21, 2017, 12:47:03 AM
Wasting and hour of more of my time for absolutely no reason.  You really need to start at least assuming that people might be interested in an aspect of what he says and posting a helpful suggestion of where to skip to.  Your last one about the guy interviewed being CIA interests me.  But not enough to spend a third of an hour trying to find what AJ considers "proof."

I assume nothing except the obvious. For example, asking a question about the contents of a vid when you could just watch not only indicates laziness and a lack of curiosity but most likely the low IQ that usually goes along with that.  :D

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 12:55:44 AM
I assume nothing except the obvious. For example, asking a question about the contents of a vid when you could just watch not only indicates laziness and a lack of curiosity but most likely the low IQ that usually goes along with that.  :D
Man, you should see what they conclude in this video.  You really need to watch it to prove to me that you are not intellectually lazy... It's only seven hours. Now, where is it that I have heard the "low IQ" comment recently?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4i0kHFtV4Q

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 21, 2017, 01:01:12 AM
Man, you should see what they conclude in this video.  You really need to watch it to prove to me that you are not intellectually lazy... It's only seven hours. Now, where is it that I have heard the "low IQ" comment recently?

Uh huh...and have I asked you any questions about your vid?  :D

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 12:55:44 AM

So was the driver of the car former antifa too? Or just the organizer? Love the 1st witness on the scene that just happened to work in the Obama state dept haha.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 21, 2017, 01:11:48 AM
So was the driver of the car former antifa too? Or just the organizer? Love the 1st witness on the scene that just happened to work in the Obama state dept haha.

The driver and the guy who organized it are both connected to the Dems. Ooops! I guess they didn't have time to look for proper cut outs so they just drew from their own ranks.  :D

So we all agree the Nazis and neo-Nazis were and are pure evil.  We either believe their modern day ''followers'' shouldn't be allowed to speak, or believe they do have a right to rally and speak but should be vigorously opposed and shunned.

Yet the Marxists were and are just as evil.  Totalitarian murderers, destroyers of individuals and entire countries:  Mao in China, Stalin and the rest in the USSR and in the countries Russia captured, Castro in Cuba, the Kims in N Korea, Pol Pot in Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, not to mention plenty of other horrific third world tyrants.

But somehow Marxists - despite their crimes against humanity, including 10s of millions of deaths - have been spared the scorn and contempt reserved for Nazis by the Left in the West.  We are told they meant well, they made mistakes, they didn't have the right people in charge, 70 years of crop failure was due to bad weather, the Americanos sabataged La Revolucion, etc, etc, etc.   It is perfectly fine for the Left in the US to advocate Marxism, and was perfectly fine for Americans and other Westerners to visit and support all the above, plus various Marxist rebels attacking our friends, allies, neighbors, and trading partners.  Of course when the images emerge from places like Cambodia, they melt away for awhile, then reemerge and go cuddle up to the next totalitarian dictator.  For some reason Morgan Freeman and Shawn Penn haven't said much about Venezuela lately, for example, despite years of berating the rest of us until that situation collapsed.

Islamic terror is equally evil, yet those who want to properly and carefully vet Muslims immigrating into our countries are smeared and attacked, even as stabbings, rapes, bombs, gunfire, and vehicles plowing into crowds continue and grow on a regular basis.

So we all agree on Nazis.  What is wrong with the Left and their embrace of Marxism - or at least their tolerance for it, and their tolerance for Islamic terror?  Seriously, what is up with that?  I'd like to know, because until we have a valid explanation, the conclusion one would almost have to draw regarding their frenzied opposition to neo-Nazis, KKK, and White Supremists is that it's all just politics for them.  As vehement as they seem towards these groups, why the kid gloves treatment for the others?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 01:16:43 AM
The driver and the guy who organized it are both connected to the Dems. Ooops! I guess they didn't have time to look for proper cut outs so they just drew from their own ranks.  :D

It's a lot easier when the Fake News Media is on their side, protects them, and are in on it.  The Ds never have to worry about what they say and do ending up as front page news, let alone twisted into something it's not and ''reported'' on for weeks on end.  It's why Obama, the Clintons, and the rest feel perfectly safe with their ongoing ethical lapses, felonies, and abuses of power - they know nothing will ever come of any of it.

Getting caught like this, it's only going to get circulated among those who already know they are a bunch of rats and traitors.  Everyone else seeing it will dismiss it - they've been miseducated and fed such a steady stream of fake news for so long that nothing registers unless the Fake News Media puts it out for them.

Up All Night

Quote from: WOTR on August 21, 2017, 12:14:42 AM

Oh yeah... that's where I found Ernst Röhm... in the closet.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 21, 2017, 02:18:02 AM
So we all agree the Nazis and neo-Nazis were and are pure evil.  We either believe their modern day ''followers'' shouldn't be allowed to speak, or believe they do have a right to rally and speak but should be vigorously opposed and shunned.

Yet the Marxists were and are just as evil.  Totalitarian murderers, destroyers of individuals and entire countries:  Mao in China, Stalin and the rest in the USSR and in the countries Russia captured, Castro in Cuba, the Kims in N Korea, Pol Pot in Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, not to mention plenty of other horrific third world tyrants.

But somehow Marxists - despite their crimes against humanity, including 10s of millions of deaths - have been spared the scorn and contempt reserved for Nazis by the Left in the West.  We are told they meant well, they made mistakes, they didn't have the right people in charge, 70 years of crop failure was due to bad weather, the Americanos sabataged La Revolucion, etc, etc, etc.   It is perfectly fine for the Left in the US to advocate Marxism, and was perfectly fine for Americans and other Westerners to visit and support all the above, plus various Marxist rebels attacking our friends, allies, neighbors, and trading partners.  Of course when the images emerge from places like Cambodia, they melt away for awhile, then reemerge and go cuddle up to the next totalitarian dictator.  For some reason Morgan Freeman and Shawn Penn haven't said much about Venezuela lately, for example, despite years of berating the rest of us until that situation collapsed.

Islamic terror is equally evil, yet those who want to properly and carefully vet Muslims immigrating into our countries are smeared and attacked, even as stabbings, rapes, bombs, gunfire, and vehicles plowing into crowds continue and grow on a regular basis.

So we all agree on Nazis.  What is wrong with the Left and their embrace of Marxism - or at least their tolerance for it, and their tolerance for Islamic terror?  Seriously, what is up with that?  I'd like to know, because until we have a valid explanation, the conclusion one would almost have to draw regarding their frenzied opposition to neo-Nazis, KKK, and White Supremists is that it's all just politics for them.  As vehement as they seem towards these groups, why the kid gloves treatment for the others?

They can look like they are taking the moral high ground without costing them votes there are too many Marxists and Muslims.

There were certainly other conquerors over the centuries who were accused of doing their part, what we do know is it ceased to exist after the Moslems took the city.  We also know they deliberately burned other libraries.

https://ehistory.osu.edu/articles/burning-library-alexandria