• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What is your favorite lesser-known Art Bell episode?

Started by Sarah, November 04, 2015, 02:37:20 AM

NXOEED

I liked the one he did with Robert Anton Wilson.

Also, Ian Punnett did an interview with my hero Boyd Rice once. I remember looking through an archive of old episodes, seeing the name and thinking, "Boyd Rice did one of these? WTF is happening?" Because that was the last place I'd expect to find him.

But then I listened to it and it turned out to be Ian doing the interview instead of Art. Still a great episode though. Boyd's always a great interview.

thisischris

First off let me say I signed up years ago but haven't come on too often. I love just reading posts, and most of the time don't have much to contribute except opinions and such lol. Quit listening to Noory years ago and mainly stick with the 90's Art shows. I'm still hoping to find the full content of this show, because I only managed to record some of it when it was live and part of the tape got damaged. It was June 22, 1998 with three computer hackers: Garph, Shipley and Disorder. This was back before computers were widely used and I didn't even have one till a few years later, but it was such an entertaining and informative show. I'm hoping someday to find it, but until then the search continues.

starrmtn001

Quote from: thisischris on June 26, 2016, 12:27:33 AM
First off let me say I signed up years ago but haven't come on too often. I love just reading posts, and most of the time don't have much to contribute except opinions and such lol. Quit listening to Noory years ago and mainly stick with the 90's Art shows. I'm still hoping to find the full content of this show, because I only managed to record some of it when it was live and part of the tape got damaged. It was June 22, 1998 with three computer hackers: Garph, Shipley and Disorder. This was back before computers were widely used and I didn't even have one till a few years later, but it was such an entertaining and informative show. I'm hoping someday to find it, but until then the search continues.
There is a GabCast today at 7:00 PM Eastern Time.  Come and join us.  Who knows, you may find your answer there.  ;) ;D
http://ufoship.com/chat/

WildCard

Quote from: NXOEED on June 07, 2016, 12:41:23 AM
I liked the one he did with Robert Anton Wilson.

Disagree,
Love RAW and thought that interview was one of Art''s weakest.
He didn't get it at the beginning of the interview and he was still lost when it was over.

Quote from: NXOEED on June 07, 2016, 12:41:23 AM
Also, Ian Punnett did an interview with my hero Boyd Rice once. I remember looking through an archive of old episodes, seeing the name and thinking, "Boyd Rice did one of these? WTF is happening?" Because that was the last place I'd expect to find him.

But then I listened to it and it turned out to be Ian doing the interview instead of Art. Still a great episode though. Boyd's always a great interview.

I don't think I heard that one. I heard the one when he was on with Tracy Twyman talking about ""Dagobert's Revenge". EPIC!

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 04, 2015, 10:09:25 AM
The night he did the "date from hell" special line.  Made me feel much better about myself and my dating experiences from the past.

That was a great episode I'd forgotten about.  I wish there were a way to hear it again, other than waiting for U7 Radio to happen to play it while I'm listening.

thisischris

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2016, 04:20:01 PM
There is a GabCast today at 7:00 PM Eastern Time.  Come and join us.  Who knows, you may find your answer there.  ;) ;D
http://ufoship.com/chat/

I'm sorry I missed a chance at this originally. Is there another chance to catch it? Thanks

TheSheriff

A guilty pleasure of mine is the 911 Wacky Caller episode.

I loved most of the episodes that strayed from the typical paranormal topics.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: TheSheriff on August 24, 2016, 03:16:14 PM
A guilty pleasure of mine is the 911 Wacky Caller episode.

I loved most of the episodes that strayed from the typical paranormal topics.

That guy rubbed me the wrong way. He played that clip of some guy who had been tied up and gagged by home invaders and couldn't clearly speak on the phone. Dude was butthurt that Katie Couric told him his clip wasn't funny when he was on the Today show. She was right though, it's actually a pretty terrifying scenario.