• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on October 29, 2019, 09:56:23 PM
BellGab killed Art Bell.

Website killed the radio star? Buggles apparently have a suit and Art's, RIP,  lawyers discussing options with someone in a cuckshed who claims she has some claims aside from the record company.  ;)

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 09:07:33 PM
When I see a Bigfoot with skinny jeans and an unconvincing, ironic beard, I'm punching out.
Oh SHIT !
A Millennial Neck-Bearded Yuppie-Squatch.

You Fucker - I'll never get that picture out of my head.      :)    :D    ;D       

There's a fairly new archive of Arts' Shows that came online approximately 6 months ago.
I won't drop the link. (Bite it Prem-Rats.)
But, it's located somewhere East of the 'Big Pond' and the site sports a black banner with white fancy text.
I found it while looking for something else, and it's buried pretty deeply in the web, but it is extensive and has shows the other known archives don't. In fact, the shows go all the way back to 1991, and are clearly labelled (guest / topic).
Someone put a lot of work into that site.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on October 29, 2019, 09:56:23 PM
BellGab killed Art Bell.

I've always held Bellgab and it's members entirely responsible for Art Bell's death.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 29, 2019, 10:23:31 PM
Website killed the radio star? Buggles apparently have a suit and Art's, RIP,  lawyers discussing options with someone in a cuckshed who claims she has some claims aside from the record company.  ;)
Ha!  The first video played on MTV.

https://youtu.be/Iwuy4hHO3YQ

ItsOver

Quote from: username on October 30, 2019, 03:53:27 AM

I've always held Bellgab and it's members entirely responsible for Art Bell's death.
The evil Brig is behind it all.  She made us do it.  Posting for rratsmounting001.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 30, 2019, 03:53:27 AM

And we’ve always held you responsible for the death of quality talk radio.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2019, 08:58:11 AM
And we’ve always held you responsible for the death of quality talk radio.

And I still think it should have been you, who killed himself.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on October 30, 2019, 07:16:38 AM
The evil Brig is behind it all.  She made us do it.  Posting for rratsmounting001.

Amazing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 30, 2019, 10:05:43 AM
And I still think it should have been you, who killed himself.

Now say it in your fake and gay robot voice.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2019, 10:39:49 AM
Now say it in your fake and gay robot voice.

Sure, what's your number?

ItsOver

Quote from: username on October 30, 2019, 10:06:14 AM
Amazing.
Follow the Brig posts.  An evil genius.  Also, Liberace isn't MV, maybe not even Lee!  He's a pod!  Posting for rratsmounting001, who has sought sanctuary at EllGab.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on October 30, 2019, 10:51:28 AM
Follow the Brig posts.  An evil genius.  Also, Liberace isn't MV, maybe not even Lee!  He's a pod!  Posting for rratsmounting001, who has sought sanctuary at EllGab.

Double agents everywhere.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 30, 2019, 10:52:18 AM
Double agents everywhere.

Isn't it wonderful?

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 30, 2019, 10:51:28 AM

:-*

DanTSX

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 30, 2019, 03:53:14 AM
There's a fairly new archive of Arts' Shows that came online approximately 6 months ago.
I won't drop the link. (Bite it Prem-Rats.)
But, it's located somewhere East of the 'Big Pond' and the site sports a black banner with white fancy text.
I found it while looking for something else, and it's buried pretty deeply in the web, but it is extensive and has shows the other known archives don't. In fact, the shows go all the way back to 1991, and are clearly labelled (guest / topic).
Someone put a lot of work into that site.

I’m lost

Help?  I wanna listen

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Art Bell on July 25, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
Yes I did it as a professional courtesy, I was at that point Retiring and did not get a penny for it, there was no reason not to be professional about it. I only knew he had been working in the field and agreed to say it at the request of the boss at that time.

I would say some people are just sick, my Ramona had no Life Insurance nor did I, I still have none. Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up? That's just sad because at one point it used to be fun in here, a little rough at times but fun most of the time, that's why I liked it, I don't mind jabs, as a Public person you have to get used to that but this mean spirited personal and Family stuff is too much, at this point I may not be back for some time, to those few who had nice things to say....thank you, for the others.... ...

Art

haha.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Liberace! on November 06, 2019, 09:55:17 PM
I still believe he'll be back.
He did promise to guest host for heather occasionally.  Any day now I'm sure.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Pizzapunch on November 06, 2019, 10:00:51 PM
He did promise to guest host for heather occasionally.  Any day now I'm sure.

#preparingfornovember

albrecht

Like a ghost Art sometimes comes back on certain sites, youtubes, and archives. Even sometime some more "new" old stuff pops up from someone's tapes or personal archive. But, and much, much, more frighteningly though a partial, and recent, Norry show is broadcasted up a few nights later, as a supposed greatest hits replay, on some AM stations desperately seeking content at an early evening hour. This has happened some years before. A Mandela Effect? A Deja-Vu? During a station changing ownership and shuffling formats.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on November 06, 2019, 09:55:17 PM
I still believe he'll be back.
Maybe even before Heater.

starramus

"When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back into you." artie boy has entered that endless void never to return as we all will.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on November 07, 2019, 08:28:43 AM
"When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back into you." artie boy has entered that endless void never to return as we all will.

No, it’s just you there because you’re posts are so lame.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2019, 10:11:51 PM
#preparingfornovember
It's all about that Art Bell legacy.  Quitting before you even start.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on November 07, 2019, 12:21:53 PM
It's all about that Art Bell legacy.  Quitting before you even start.

Hindsight 20/20, It was over before it even started.

Thanks Chefist... Aldus ....... Faggot Bateman.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 07, 2019, 03:08:22 PM

Hindsight 20/20, It was over before it even started.

Thanks Chefist... Aldus ....... Faggot Bateman.

Yes, yes it was.

It was over when Art started calling his listeners wingnuts, and finalized when he sold C2C IMO.