• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Listening to the pre-election show. It's great. I really hope Ghost sticks around after the election. Yeah he's a really shticky loon that's a hoot to listen too. But when he's actually seriously analyzing the economic market and current state of the economic world, there's none better.

Ghost is so great. Listening to his show, this guy is on Bell's and Stern's level to me as the best I've ever heard on radio. I don't know how this guy does this for three hours ever day. Especially anon with just a pirate online show.

akwilly

Ghost is the best by far! If he leaves that would suck ass. I wish I found him sooner , but dang at the very least I hope he does a morning stock show. I recently got into day trading because of the bastard and I do enjoy it

theONE

Guys can you post link please, I like to check him out.

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

Quote from: theONE on November 08, 2016, 07:30:14 AM
Guys can you post link please, I like to check him out.

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

Check the first post for link and info.

Hope your yaks are well. ;)

theONE

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 08, 2016, 07:35:15 AM
Check the first post for link and info.

Hope your yaks are well. ;)

Thanks, listening to episode #388 -good voice strong & convincing and quite interesting sense of humor.LOL
Hillary Rotten Clinton , hahaha

My yaks can't stand Hillry's voice and few took off, fuckers, I had to chase them barefoot...

Dr. MD MD

I listened to his show yesterday. I enjoyed hearing him repeatedly say, "We memed a god damn president into the white house!" and then a long list of, "Get outta my country!" Glorious!  ;D

akwilly

His show ended up being a bathhouse Thursday. I can only imagine how the troll terrorist and cyber vermin will ruin his baller Friday

akwilly

Oh man ghost was right on point in regards to millennials!! Now the troll terrorist and cyber vermin making him loose his mind on radio graffiti

aldousburbank

I heard some dude with the handle of "Yorkshire" call Ghost for radio graffitti. I doubt if it was our Yorkshire as he sounded uber faggy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 16, 2016, 07:04:56 PM
I heard some dude with the handle of "Yorkshire" call Ghost for radio graffitti. I doubt if it was our Yorkshire as he sounded uber faggy.

For what it's worth, I've always read pud's posts in the voice of Maggie Thatcher. It could've been him.  ;)

akwilly

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 16, 2016, 07:04:56 PM
I've heard this Yorkshire caller before and doubt he's our pud. Our pud loves refugees and women that don't shave their legs. The caller is a normal person who probably owns guns

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 25, 2016, 06:32:53 PM
Ghost is live Emergency Black Friday Broadcast Edition!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/11/26/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-399

miku, he seems to be puzzled about the distortion he's been experiencing lately. I'm thinking that maybe this is a bit rate mismatch problem. It might be being transmitted at a higher bit rate than the original input. I don't know if you message into that show or not but it would be one of the first things I'd check.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2016, 06:46:41 PM
miku, he seems to be puzzled about the distortion he's been experiencing lately. I'm thinking that maybe this is a bit rate mismatch problem. It might be being transmitted at a higher bit rate than the original input. I don't know if you message into that show or not but it would be one of the first things I'd check.  ;)

I've heard it tonight...

chefist

albrecht

#PIZZAGATE is 100% real. If Ghost says it I believe it. I'm not sure if the people involved actually believein the Satanic stuff or if they use the symbolism and rituals as a way to cover-up their perverted crimes (seems so bizarre that it can't be true.)

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2016, 06:06:40 PM
#PIZZAGATE is 100% real.

What are the competing possibilities at this point? Plan 9 from outer space?

The complication is that the vast majority of people who have heard of it have no idea what it is, and the information about what it is becomes more structured by the minute.

Hint: it's not about Hillary. There's a clue right there.

akwilly

I'm just bummed that ghost hasn't been doing his stock picks in the morning

akwilly

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2016, 06:09:58 PM

What are the competing possibilities at this point? Plan 9 from outer space?

The complication is that the vast majority of people who have heard of it have no idea what it is, and the information about what it is becomes more structured by the minute.

Hint: it's not about Hillary. There's a clue right there.
Normal people can't believe because it is so outside of normal behavior. Even when people are busted the investigations stop and the patsy, or just the lower level, are prosectued. Like in the Dutroux stuff.

akwilly

Once again I think ghosts show will be ruined by troll terrorists and cyber vermin lol

Quote from: akwilly on November 30, 2016, 06:35:53 PM
Once again I think ghosts show will be ruined by troll terrorists and cyber vermin lol

What is he up to now? Is it Troll War IV or Troll War V?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night (ツ) on November 30, 2016, 06:46:55 PM
What is he up to now? Is it Troll War IV or Troll War V?
I wish Ghost would get show on TuneIn or even just broadcast on one of the pirate FM bands (I'm not Ghost, but live in his town) locally, because I would be able to listen more and more convenient. The blogtalkradio site sucks except from a computer. Any time you get a call, txt, hit the wrong button etc it goes away when using from the phone browser.