• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

jazmunda

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 29, 2014, 10:05:17 AM
"Sweat" nothings?

Is that why you prefer the chicks who are fat and sweaty?

I'd blame it on the auto-correct but we all know the real answer. My secret shame.

jazmunda

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 29, 2014, 10:04:02 AM
Yep.  You claim it's "hatred" and "bullying" and I said it wasn't.  I went on to say that it had all been explained before, and you were simply engaging in rhetorical questions.  No no no, you averred, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW.

So I really told you, and said the same things that have been posted before, rephrased, and without distracting links and pictures.  Your response?  "It's all hatred and bullying.  It just IS."

So why am I happy?  Not because I wasted a few minutes of my life in a doomed effort to explain it to you, or because I annoyed Bart Ell by not posting cock shots, but because it's all in one place now, and I can simply link to it.  Less effort means I have more time to lavish on my bitches.  PDQ

Just admit that it's hate and I'll admit that it's not and then we both can win and flex our online muscle. Or we can just whip them out and do it the old fashion way. Cock and load.

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 29, 2014, 09:22:38 AM
I would add that, when wanting to become a public figure, you should also be prepared to deal with the skeletons in your closet, especially when they are available for public viewing on the internet. When these skeletons involve Mommy lust, "provider" rating, misogyny, money scams and a laundry list of other missteps, you may want to reconsider your thirst for fame.

He deals with his past like he deals with mirrored videos, his pigsty apartment, farting during a broadcast, and other warts: denial.  He doesn't want them to exist; therefore, they don't.  If you happen to mention them, you're a hater.

The funny thing about it is that if he just met it flat on rather than putting on pink panties every time someone looks at him sideways, it would be a non-issue.  Remember years ago when Dennis Rodman was spotted leaving Madonna's townhome at 5am?  If it had been Mother Teresa, it would have been a titanic scandal.  As it was, people shrugged and said, "Well, that's Madonna" and it was quickly forgotten.

Look at Casio.  He engages in some of the most disturbing shit in his videos, and hardly anyone cares.  Oh, a few on this site are furiously tut-tutting about it, but you can already see exhaustion setting in.  By next month no one will care. 

Falkie could learn something from these examples, but only if he can read it in a book.  Therein lies the problem.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ziznak on January 29, 2014, 08:09:26 AM
but it's so beautiful

Nor sure what you think is so beautiful but my bronchitis today is flaring up. Every time it threatens rain ( which is coming ) I can feel it and smell the change in the atmosphere. My sinuses are going nuts too. I hope my voice will be here for Friday.

Quote from: jazmunda on January 29, 2014, 10:14:28 AM
Just admit that it's hate

Here's a more constructive idea: realize that I was right all along.  You were never genuinely trying to understand; you have an opinion and will brook no denial but want to do so in a weaselly, non-confrontational way.  Sack up, dude, for god's sake.

jazmunda

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 29, 2014, 10:24:56 AM
Here's a more constructive idea: realize that I was right all along.  You were never genuinely trying to understand; you have an opinion and will brook no denial but want to do so in a weaselly, non-confrontational way.  Sack up, dude, for god's sake.

Hater.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 29, 2014, 10:24:56 AM

Jaz hasn't brought up the English defeat in the 20-20 cricket... He's a good bloke for that...I won't tell him, so as long as you keep schtum, all will be good.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 29, 2014, 10:20:12 AM
I hope my voice will be here for Friday.

Just a suggestion there Falkie, but if you're going to do another fake podcast and present it as a real one experiment, perhaps you should keep it for yourself and not post it publicly.  No one sells tickets to dress rehearsals.

Quote from: jazmunda on January 29, 2014, 10:27:40 AM
Hater.

Didn't you say you were logging off and going to sleep, like, two hours ago?

Bart Ell

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 29, 2014, 10:33:59 AM
Didn't you say you were logging off and going to sleep, like, two hours ago?

You mean someone in this thread wrote their long goodbye and then reappeared?
Shocking.

Bart Ell

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 29, 2014, 10:19:56 AM

The funny thing about it is that if he just met it flat on rather than putting on pink panties every time someone looks at him sideways, it would be a non-issue. 

If he did that I was done by my 3rd post... no matter how much the h8er from down under egged me on.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 29, 2014, 10:32:07 AM
Just a suggestion there Falkie, but if you're going to do another fake podcast and present it as a real one experiment, perhaps you should keep it for yourself and not post it publicly.  No one sells tickets to dress rehearsals.

No but he could have photos taken for the foyer for the first night performance.

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 29, 2014, 10:38:37 AM
If he did that I was done by my 3rd post... no matter how much the h8er from down under egged me on.

I know what you mean, man.  I WANT to let go, but the H8ters keep pulling me back in.  Goddamn h8ters.

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 29, 2014, 10:36:10 AM
You mean someone in this thread wrote their long goodbye and then reappeared?

He'd better hurry back to his coffin if he knows what's good for him.  The sun is coming up.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 29, 2014, 10:31:15 AM
Jaz hasn't brought up the English defeat in the 20-20 cricket... He's a good bloke for that...I won't tell him, so as long as you keep schtum, all will be good.

There's a weird, but common affliction that I see all the time on forums like this one.  It goes something as follows: Mr. X reads something he doesn't like.  He doesn't want it or something similar posted again, because he'll dislike it again.  Subconsciously, he realizes that this is nothing more than a personal preference and it would be a narcissistic impulse to insist that such posting cease just for his satisfaction.  Therefore, he has to construct an argument that such postings violate some social norm, either of the board's culture or that of the general public.  Watching Mr. X torture logic and reason while trying to unify the two is amusing at first, but later it becomes bothersome.  It's beating a dead whore.  When is enough, enough?

b_dubb

Quote from: FalkieBoth calls were my tech advisor because we were having problems recording calls. This was done by way of an experiment.
The guy who was begging for change so he could buy a SiriusXM satellite radio back in August has a tech advisor for his podcast that he produces in his hoarder apartment.  Yeah.

Bart Ell

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 29, 2014, 10:56:28 AM
When is enough, enough?

I will be covering that in my podcast, THAT Guy From Pittsburgh (tm)
Ladies, you might want to pay attention to podcast #1, I will be sexy talking all of you in a mass orgasmic experiment.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 29, 2014, 10:20:12 AM
Nor sure what you think is so beautiful but my bronchitis today is flaring up. Every time it threatens rain ( which is coming ) I can feel it and smell the change in the atmosphere. My sinuses are going nuts too. I hope my voice will be here for Friday.

I recommend that you don't do another show till you're back to 100% physically and ready to do 110% as the host of a podcast.

Also setting up the video content filming in your bedroom is not a very good idea unless your gf wants to get in on the action. Most likely you should scrap the whole video concept entirely and just focus on the audio part. Slurred speech, dead air, smug attitude, unprepared for show when you originate content, reading script instead of your own words, and coughing recorded all have to go if you want to be a pro (make money at it). You definitely need some kind of mixing console if you are going to take calls w/VU meters to adjust levels, audio, fading, cough button, etc.  Probably a 4 to 6 channel model would be adequate. Then just set up your "studio" in a corner somewhere in front of a mirror where you do your thing only taking callers where you can focus on the callers instead of yourself and all your ailments, vast knowledge, and such nonsense. The idea is to have fun speaking w/others and learning things from them, not the demanding self-proclaimed know-it-all. Maybe OK for an initial run w/your friend, but if a caller comes on and immediately admits to having a drug problem, the quicker you hang up the better but maybe first recommend they see an MD.

I listened to the first 2 podcasts. If Apple will allow you to delete them both and start over, I think you should take that opportunity. Take care of yourself in the meantime. Homemade chicken soup sometimes works well for nutrition.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on January 29, 2014, 11:16:19 AM
The guy who was begging for change so he could buy a SiriusXM satellite radio back in August has a tech advisor for his podcast that he produces in his hoarder apartment.  Yeah.

Hoagland is (don't laugh) a science advisor and Mike Bara is (stop giggling at the back) an aeronautical engineer; Why can't Falkie have a tech advisor. AKA, the dude who has sold him the stuff.

tastycanadian

Some of you on this forum worry about what Falkie is doing waaaaaaaaaaaay too much. I can imagine you just sitting at home waiting for his podcast or one of his posts so you can come on here and talk trash. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Bart Ell

Quote from: area51drone on January 29, 2014, 12:11:06 PM

Bart Ell
Ouchies.
Now that ruined my day.
Why would you want to make someone miserable?

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: tastycanadian on January 29, 2014, 01:05:57 PM
Some of you on this forum worry about what Falkie is doing waaaaaaaaaaaay too much. I can imagine you just sitting at home waiting for his podcast or one of his posts so you can come on here and talk trash. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

This is a thread about Falkie claimed he was allowed to start. Perhaps you would like to start a new thread about people that care about Falkie being idiots since that's all you had to say here. I like to hear new talents in others, but not your kind.

tastycanadian

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on January 29, 2014, 01:37:27 PM
This is a thread about Falkie claimed he was allowed to start. Perhaps you would like to start a new thread about people that care about Falkie being idiots since that's all you had to say here. I like to hear new talents in others, but not your kind.

I am referring to all the people who go to every Falkie thread and trash him. Its real easy to knock someone down when you yourself dont put yourself out there for criticism.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: tastycanadian on January 29, 2014, 02:12:26 PM
I am referring to all the people who go to every Falkie thread and trash him. Its real easy to knock someone down when you yourself dont put yourself out there for criticism.

That in a nutshell is the premise to it. When Falkie started doing his vids his principle bête noire was George Noory; Someone so abhorrent and dislikeable to Falkie that he spent hours listening to his shows: Furthermore, Noory doesn't deserve his show (according to Falkie) because he's bloody useless at it. So useless that Falkie bought his books, wanted one signing and is now wanting to either be interviewed by him, or in fact interview him!!

Now, I'm a simple soul, I don't have one of those learning degress or letters after my name; But even I can work out it's not only hypocrisy, but blatant getting 'fame' off the back of someone he alleges to detest.

That's all on top of hims asking everyone on this forum how he should do the technical side, the presentation part and the production part of whatever train wreck he's decided on. All of which (given freely and graciously) was disregarded, and anything he didn't want to hear was blocked, although it was probably given by those who actually knew what they were talking about.

Ever wondered why Steve Warner (Bateman) doesn't get a thread that is made up of people parodying him? That's rhetorical by the way. But it's because a) He's gracious about constructive views b) Has (IMHO) a  natural authoritative and easy manner with his guests, he's polite, but incisive. c) Can only get better and better.

Can you truthfully say the same about Falkie? Did you actually listen the podcast one? It was a disgrace. He can come back and try and spin the crap about it being his 'tech guy', but even if he was, no-one deserves to be told "Do not interrupt me again, or you'll be gone"...Do YOU think that's how a broadcaster should behave?

Falkie2013

Quote from: tastycanadian on January 29, 2014, 02:12:26 PM

thanks.

live podcast test going on now. Skype calls now work to me but will see if they record.

give me a minute to get into audacity and someone call me.

screen name on Skype  george senda

nicecast isn't working. give me a few minutes to find out why.

Have to wait until Friday to get full version. $ 59.95.

asking support for what I do next once I buy it. Sent email to support.
And comcast still hasn't shown up either. Now 5 hours.
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I don't know who sucks more, Verizon, Comcast or Noory.

I'm gonna go broke trying to do all this.

:( >:( ???

FallenSeraph

Speaking of tertiaryimam, he left because I made the bad assumption ("ass of not u just me") that he was double-timing here as DigitalPig. I have since personally contacted him, begged forgiveness, publicly apologized on this forum and personally contacted him and begged forgiveness again, but he insists he's gone for good now.

I just wanted to give one more shot at publicly apologizing. I thought he was a ton of fun and I miss having him around. I am plagued with guilt for driving away a beloved and entertaining member of this forum.

I'M SO SORRY.

He should feel flattered. I haven't apologized to a man so much since I was engaged to a very temperamental artist who was always getting his feelings hurt by my apparently brutish ways. Now I only date men who chop wood and drive trucks and don't give a damn about much besides steak and sex. It's so much easier once you get rid of deep meaningful conversations and emotions.

COME BACK, TERTIARY!

[attachimg=1]

tastycanadian

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 29, 2014, 02:32:09 PM
That in a nutshell is the premise to it. When Falkie started doing his vids his principle bête noire was George Noory; Someone so abhorrent and dislikeable to Falkie that he spent hours listening to his shows: Furthermore, Noory doesn't deserve his show (according to Falkie) because he's bloody useless at it. So useless that Falkie bought his books, wanted one signing and is now wanting to either be interviewed by him, or in fact interview him!!

Now, I'm a simple soul, I don't have one of those learning degress or letters after my name; But even I can work out it's not only hypocrisy, but blatant getting 'fame' off the back of someone he alleges to detest.

That's all on top of hims asking everyone on this forum how he should do the technical side, the presentation part and the production part of whatever train wreck he's decided on. All of which (given freely and graciously) was disregarded, and anything he didn't want to hear was blocked, although it was probably given by those who actually knew what they were talking about.

Ever wondered why Steve Warner (Bateman) doesn't get a thread that is made up of people parodying him? That's rhetorical by the way. But it's because a) He's gracious about constructive views b) Has (IMHO) a  natural authoritative and easy manner with his guests, he's polite, but incisive. c) Can only get better and better.

Can you truthfully say the same about Falkie? Did you actually listen the podcast one? It was a disgrace. He can come back and try and spin the crap about it being his 'tech guy', but even if he was, no-one deserves to be told "Do not interrupt me again, or you'll be gone"...Do YOU think that's how a broadcaster should behave?

K so you dont like Falkie as an interviewer or podcaster, why keep listening to his podcasts and move on? Pretty much you have become exactly what you are complaining about.

onan

I really want to thank a few of you here. You have taken what was an entertaining forum and drained the enjoyment out of it... at least for me.

A couple of you are real cunts.

Falkie, do what ever you want. But do it on your own dime. I am sick of coming here and seeing your stuff. Especially because it draws flies.

I need a break. I hope some of you are gone when I come back.