• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: damon on November 18, 2017, 08:24:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JyDvHGO0Yg
other video with food.

Why must he close his eyes when he eats?

It is not as if he is trying to find the subtle nuanced flavors. He likes to drown his food in ketchup , mustard, Worcestershire and soy sauce before he ever takes a bite.

Quote from: damon on November 18, 2017, 08:17:45 AM
George is "trying" other meal. He is bitching about the food. I really don't think that george needs food from meals on wheels because he is an fat ass.

Correct.  He gets it because he's a lazy greedy ass.

And makes disparaging videos about them because he's an entitled, unappreciative ass

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 18, 2017, 10:45:18 AM
senda that moldy, yeasty smell just might be coming fm under your fat folds.  How long has it been since you've washed your fat pad?

That, or it's a flavor other than salt, butter, or ketchup. 

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 01:29:48 PM
Yeah, that is a good idea. All the people I've known that needed welfare would have been fine working for it if that were an option. Also that could alleviate the need for illegal workers whom get paid less than minimum wage and are a target for abuse by unethical supervisors.
Interesting idea- when you are only talking about a small number of people... However, the "'illegals" do the housekeeping in hotels, pick the fruit and work in slaughter houses- all private entities... And you are talking about a very large number of people on government programs to put to work.

Either you now supply certain farms and hotel chains with free labour (and ask them to give up a hard working "illegal" and replace them with 3 "welfare workers,") or you have to set up entire government run industries to put these people to work.  Neither options appears to be consisting with a "capitalist system."

Many of those on welfare have 8 kids.  Do you now provide free daycare?  Do you use other "welfare workers" to take care of somebody's 8 kids while you have them spend a shift at the slaughter house?

How do you get these people from their house in the projects to the farms?  I suppose you could set up entire transit networks with buses driven and maintained by other "welfare workers".

Hell- this sounds like the best new massive beauracracy to come along in awhile.  Think of all of the new government workers needed to support this new system.  Perfect example of a good "conservative invented government program."

***To be clear- I think that the possibility of offering some incentives or even allow people to choose to work would be a good idea.  I'm sure that some people want to work and getting some experience could actually help them.  But imagine trying to force 300,000 "Senda's" to go to work every day?  How many doctors notes you are going to get- how many cars don't start each morning- how many of them claim their boss is abusing them- how many of them get caught "plunging" a toilet?

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 12:52:21 AM

Churches serve everyone, not just members.  Falkie wouldn't dream of attending a service. 
How dare you suggest that a life long observant Jew should be forced to attend one of your Christian brainwashing ceremonies in order to be allowed to eat! ;)

Norm

Quote from: damon on November 18, 2017, 08:17:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MffCI8rNUwk
George is "trying" other meal. He is bitching about the food. I really don't think that george needs food from meals on wheels because he is an fat ass.

What a total piece of crap Senda is. Meals on Wheels is designed for seniors and disabled who are unable to leave their home or prepare their own meals due to physical limitations. This fat fuck not only abuses the 'free' service but goes on to complain about the quality of food in a video on YouTube.

I hope this video is seen by somebody at the Martinez Meals on Wheels. These folks that cook, package and deliver the meals do it all for free, they expect nothing in return, god bless them.

And sure the food is bland, patient medications can interact with meals that contain spices or salt. But to be insulted because it doesn't meet the master's expectations is ludicrous.

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2017, 01:15:01 PM
How dare you suggest that a life long observant Jew should be forced to attend one of your Christian brainwashing ceremonies in order to be allowed to eat! ;)
you, Sir, bring up an interesting point !
by the way, where are all the jooish FREE HELP in California for an "observant jooish person" (that the FAT CUNT SENDA is) ?

he should be seeing a Rabbi and plead his CONS, SCAMS and GRIFTS !
(unless, he is afraid of being "outed" as a MUSLIM DEMOCRAT LIBERAL !)

anyway, most Jewish people I am familiar with are VERY intelligent and would see him for exactly what he is...a WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FAT CUNT SENDA !

"Meals on Wheels is a program that delivers meals to individuals at home who are unable to purchase or prepare their own meals. The name is often used generically to refer to home-delivered meals programs, not all of which are actually named "Meals on Wheels". Because they are housebound, many of the recipients are the elderly, and many of the volunteers are also elderly but able-bodied and able to drive automobiles.

Research shows that home-delivered meal programs significantly improve diet quality, increase nutrient intakes, reduce food insecurity and improve quality-of-life among the recipients.The programs also reduce government expenditures by reducing the need of recipients to use hospitals, nursing homes or other expensive community-based services."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meals_on_Wheels

As a hater I am not bothered that he gets free food but he is an asshole because he scams people.

In his own words he sometimes runs out of money because he gives his cash to Kathy or he uses it to buy stray cats food.

Those are not valid reasons to request help because they are avoidable.

And I am a bleeding heart that thinks he should get the basics that he gets, housing and enough cash to get by. This is America and everyone deserves that, even if they are to stupid to find a way to do it on their own.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 18, 2017, 01:45:11 PM
"Meals on Wheels is a program that delivers meals to individuals at home who are unable to purchase or prepare their own meals. The name is often used generically to refer to home-delivered meals programs, not all of which are actually named "Meals on Wheels". Because they are housebound, many of the recipients are the elderly, and many of the volunteers are also elderly but able-bodied and able to drive automobiles.

Research shows that home-delivered meal programs significantly improve diet quality, increase nutrient intakes, reduce food insecurity and improve quality-of-life among the recipients.The programs also reduce government expenditures by reducing the need of recipients to use hospitals, nursing homes or other expensive community-based services."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meals_on_Wheels

As a hater I am not bothered that he gets free food but he is an asshole because he scams people.

In his own words he sometimes runs out of money because he gives his cash to Kathy or he uses it to buy stray cats food.

Those are not valid reasons to request help because they are avoidable.

And I am a bleeding heart that thinks he should get the basics that he gets, housing and enough cash to get by. This is America and everyone deserves that, even if they are to stupid to find a way to do it on their own.
here is the meals on wheels website for where falkie lives.
http://mealsonwheelsofcontracosta.org/
There mission statement from their website is

We support homebound elders to maintain their health and dignity, and to live independently in the comfort and security of their own homes.

We serve homebound senior citizens who have one or more chronic health conditions that prevent their preparing nutritious daily meals for themselves.

I do not think that falkie meets this.
Falkie is just faking it and with his videos that he has done in the past, just proves that he just not needs meals on wheels. Falkie is stealing food from people who really NEEDS THE FOOD. Fuck you George you fat fucking loser. I hope that everyone calls meals on wheels about George. I will be making a phone call.

This is also from their website.

DONATE
Eligibility

Meals on Wheels clients must be 60 years of age or older, homebound and unable to purchase or prepare regular nutritious meals for themselves, and have no one else available to do so.
Meals

Meals are delivered by volunteers five days per week before noon, and frozen meals are available for weekends. Each meal exceeds one-third of the recommended dietary allowance for older adults, and is individually packaged hot or cold, depending on the menu item. Weekly deliveries of seven frozen meals may be offered as an alternative when space is unavailable on hot meals routes.
Cost

The program is funded through a variety of resources including client contributions. Each Meals on Wheels client is asked to contribute what they can afford towards the cost of their meals.
Services

If you or someone you know qualifies for Meals on Wheels, please call the contact number for the community in which services are needed.

Here is the number to call meals on wheels about falkie.

Central County
& East County

Concord, Martinez, Pacheco, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Alamo, Danville, San Ramon, Bay Point, Pittsburg, & Antioch
Monâ€"Fri • 9am to 4pm
925·937·8607

I hope that this info can help everyone.

Who

Senda, just what the hell do you want for free? You've been living off the hard work and goodwill of strangers your entire life. Everybody on this site has a story to tell. Everyone but you has been busting their ass 8 or 12 hours a day or more for years, earning their keep, supporting a family, paying taxes, contributing to society.

You? You're a professional grifter. A con artist. You play all the time and get up at noon. Then play some more. Volunteers donate food, prepare the food then personally deliver it to your fat ass and how do you show your gratitude? You take a bite and spit it their face.

The food is FREE. Eat it, be grateful and STFU.

Asshole.

damon

Quote from: Who on November 18, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

Senda, just what the hell do you want for free? You've been living off the hard work and goodwill of strangers your entire life. Everybody on this site has a story to tell. Everyone but you has been busting their ass 8 or 12 hours a day or more for years, earning their keep, supporting a family, paying taxes, contributing to society.

You? You're a professional grifter. A con artist. You play all the time and get up at noon. Then play some more. Volunteers donate food, prepare the food then personally deliver it to your fat ass and how do you show your gratitude? You take a bite and spit it their face.

Asshole.
I hope that everyone calls meals on wheels about George the ASSHOLE.

Who

Quote from: damon on November 18, 2017, 02:39:27 PM

The program is funded through a variety of resources including client contributions. Each Meals on Wheels client is asked to contribute what they can afford towards the cost of their meals.
Services

Gosh. I wonder how much Senda contributes toward the cost of the meals delivered to him?

MAX

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2017, 01:10:59 PM
Interesting idea- when you are only talking about a small number of people... However, the "'illegals" do the housekeeping in hotels, pick the fruit and work in slaughter houses- all private entities... And you are talking about a very large number of people on government programs to put to work.

Either you now supply certain farms and hotel chains with free labour (and ask them to give up a hard working "illegal" and replace them with 3 "welfare workers,") or you have to set up entire government run industries to put these people to work.  Neither options appears to be consisting with a "capitalist system."

Many of those on welfare have 8 kids.  Do you now provide free daycare?  Do you use other "welfare workers" to take care of somebody's 8 kids while you have them spend a shift at the slaughter house?

How do you get these people from their house in the projects to the farms?  I suppose you could set up entire transit networks with buses driven and maintained by other "welfare workers".

Hell- this sounds like the best new massive beauracracy to come along in awhile.  Think of all of the new government workers needed to support this new system.  Perfect example of a good "conservative invented government program."

***To be clear- I think that the possibility of offering some incentives or even allow people to choose to work would be a good idea.  I'm sure that some people want to work and getting some experience could actually help them.  But imagine trying to force 300,000 "Senda's" to go to work every day?  How many doctors notes you are going to get- how many cars don't start each morning- how many of them claim their boss is abusing them- how many of them get caught "plunging" a toilet?

I think a better question is why have 8 kids when you can't support one.

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 18, 2017, 12:19:30 PM
That, or it's a flavor other than salt, butter, or ketchup.
Dammit, PB.  Are ya tryin' to make us all hurl? >:(   

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 18, 2017, 12:17:13 PM
Correct.  He gets it because he's a lazy greedy ass.

And makes disparaging videos about them because he's an entitled, unappreciative ass
He's not just an ass, he is a cunt and a putz as well.

He's got the whole crotchular region covered.

Who

Quote from: MAX on November 18, 2017, 03:14:00 PM

Excellent question.

I've always thought the feds should offer a free TV and pizza to anyone who would voluntarily come in to a clinic to be sterilized.  Think of the money the taxpayers would save on welfare over the years. Far fewer unwanted, hungry, abused kids who'd grow up to be drug dealers.  Far fewer abortions. Everybody wins.

Quote from: MAX on November 18, 2017, 03:14:00 PM

Because abortion is considered taboo.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 18, 2017, 04:48:50 PM
And, because sex is no longer considered sacred but is as common as a handshake, now.

Who

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 18, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

Birth control is cheap, available everywhere and effective. Anyone too poor to support themselves who has a bunch of kids is irresponsible. Children born to idiots don't stand a chance in this world. They'll grow up poor, hungry, malnourished, abused, uneducated and probably end up as stupid and irresponsible as their parents. A never-ending cycle.

damon

Quote from: Who on November 18, 2017, 05:51:33 PM
Birth control is cheap, available everywhere and effective. Anyone too poor to support themselves who has a bunch of kids is irresponsible. Children born to idiots don't stand a chance in this world. They'll grow up poor, hungry, malnourished, abused, uneducated and probably end up as stupid and irresponsible as their parents. A never-ending cycle.
everyone should use Birth control and people who can not afford kids should not have kids. lets use falkie as the reason for why we need to use birth control. Remember what Smoky said about forest fires " only you can prevent forest fires". Im going to change his words a little. Im going to say " ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT A SENDA MONSTER IF YOU USE BIRTH CONTROL".

damon

If i had a time machine like the TARDIS, I would remind George's parents to use birth control so they would never have a loser of a son.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 18, 2017, 04:54:50 PM
And, because sex is no longer considered sacred but is as common as a handshake, now.

sometimes sex is a handshake....  ;)

Quote from: Who on November 18, 2017, 05:51:33 PM

Therefore easy available abortions lowers the amount of people that will grow up poor, hungry, malnourished, abused, uneducated and probably end up as stupid and irresponsible as their parents. Thus slowing the cycle.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 18, 2017, 09:53:59 PM
Therefore easy available abortions lowers the amount of people that will grow up poor, hungry, malnourished, abused, uneducated and probably end up as stupid and irresponsible as their parents. Thus slowing the cycle.
I have been against both abortions and euthanasia...
but your argument is "bringing me around" to at least reconsider euthanasia...

I propose since it is late to abort the FAT CUNT SENDA...
we begin by euthanizing the FAT CUNT SENDA !

that frees up a domicile and 4500 calories daily for a contributing member of society !
PLUS ALL THE MEDICAL RESOURCES FREED UP FOR deserving contributing members of society !

Quote from: Who on November 18, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

Asshole.

Maybe you should pay for a subscription for Hello Fresh for George.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 18, 2017, 10:27:00 PM
Maybe you should pay for a subscription for Hello Fresh for George.
but...
are you sure ?
with all the home gourmet delivery services available today...
perhaps it would be wiser to suggest paying for ALL of them and let the FAT CUNT SENDA let you know which one meets his expectations first...
before committing to a lifetime supply...

just a suggestion