• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 17, 2018, 07:44:33 PM
I just joined Bellgab in 2018 (as part of my New Years resolution) so I'm having trouble keeping track of this thread.

Could someone please help me understand the following:

1) Who is Lasha Seniuh and Suzy Freilinger?  Why do they care so much about Art (anger/pissed/frustrated)?

2) Who is Rosegirl? Redacted?

3) How many station is Mitd syndicated on right now?  How many when Art did it?

4) Who is a lesbian?  Was someone outed against there will (or it was an obvious/open secret e.g. drives a Subaru)?

5) Does Heather live in one of Art's many housing unit in the compound or in the house next door?

6) What is the relationship between Mitd and Rush Limbaugh? (I am missing something) - Did Keith work for Rush?

That's all for now.  I'm sure I'll have more.  I feel like I've arrived very late to a movie and am always trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

Telly
This reads like a script for Ancient Aliens.

Catsmile

Quote from: Kolchak on April 17, 2018, 03:42:51 PM
So the new plan of attack is to contact Rush Limbaugh, whose program is syndicated by Premiere, and ask him to strong-arm the company into dumping Coast to Coast, which has been a huge moneymaker for them?

#Nose Firmly Entrenched In Heaths Ass
#Reality Doesn't Matter to Incestuous Sycophantic Relationships Only Lip Service
#Delusions Abound
#Reaping What You Sow 

ItsTelly

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2018, 07:52:36 PM
This reads like a script for Ancient Aliens.

LOL.  It does, or a Reality TV Show.  What would we call it? Wacked Out in the Desert (Woitd?)

Seriously though it is super confusing. Like a very large and very dysfunctional family coming together for the first time in many years, Art's death has reopened many wounds (to say the least).

Telly

albrecht

I just joined Bellgab in 2018 (as part of my New Years resolution) so I'm having trouble keeping track of this thread.

1) Who is Lasha Seniuh and Suzy Freilinger?  Why do they care so much about Art (anger/pissed/frustrated)?

4) Who is a lesbian?  Was someone outed against there will (or it was an obvious/open secret e.g. drives a Subaru)?

5) Does Heather live in one of Art's many housing unit in the compound or in the house next door?

6) What is the relationship between Mitd and Rush Limbaugh? (I am missing something) - Did Keith work for Rush?

That's all for now.  I'm sure I'll have more.  I feel like I've arrived very late to a movie and am always trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

Telly
It would take someone like Steve Quayle but on a keyboard to quickly explain all this history because it is bizarre, drama-filled, and not easily summarized unless one  could breathlessly do so with a manic energy. Unfortunately there is no Cliffnotes to this saga.

GravitySucks

Telly

#CrownJewels
#FamilyJewels
#RoswellsIsTheHistorian

Catsmile

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
If Art's lawyer said that, I would believe it...  Manchild Art, well, not so confident.

#Art Make Shit Up On The Air
#How Dare You, Sir
#Good Day! I Said Good Day, Sir!!
#In A Huff Nao

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 08:01:00 PM
#RoswellsIsTheHistorian

Oh sure! Let's let the Democrats write history again. ::)

What's wrong with you?! >:(

WOTR

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 17, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
Reading through this thread I had mostly wiped my memory clean of some of the whacked out drama that had happened surrounding all of this. Until I read the name Leo and it all came rushing back in like a bad acid trip.
It's official... Two or three more people and everybody will be accounted for.  Hope all is well.  :)

weeberwubber

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 07:51:57 PM
Good Lord, damon, are you saying that a dead guy can score better ratings than Heather?  That's cold, man.   But then so's ART.

Be careful with the jokes, man! Saturday night I was making butter & garlic angel hair pasta for dinner and was asking the wife if she wanted me to make a whole box of pasta or half. She couldn't decide. I said "I'll make half. I can always make more. Anyway, you can be sure you'll have more pasta than Art Bell tonight." and instantly the lights flickered and dimmed and it was a brown-out. It took out the kitchen outlets and the electric stove, about 1500 homes and a cell tower. Stood there in near darkness saying "Sorry Art. Sorry Art. Sorry Art."

paladin1991

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 17, 2018, 08:10:44 PM
Be careful with the jokes, man! Saturday night I was making butter & garlic angel hair pasta for dinner and was asking the wife if she wanted me to make a whole box of pasta or half. She couldn't decide. I said "I'll make half. I can always make more. Anyway, you can be sure you'll have more pasta than Art Bell tonight." and instantly the lights flickered and dimmed and it was a brown-out. It took out the kitchen outlets and the electric stove, about 1500 homes and a cell tower. Stood there in near darkness saying "Sorry Art. Sorry Art. Sorry Art."

Bro, that is fucked up.  Should have made the whole box.

GravitySucks

Lost satellite lock...

ItsOver

Damn.  Art's connection from "upstairs" isn't any better than what he had with SiriusXM.

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 05:44:36 PM
From your avatar...I think we met in a public restroom in Texas...disregard if wrong...smooch... :-*

#Wide Stance
#Did He Kiss You After
#Was The Pay Good
#Just Asking 4 A Friend

WOTR

Telly
Hell of a strange new years resolution...  Disclaimier: my memory is VERY poor.

Lasha is rosegirl.  Redacted is Heather.  Lasha and Nancy did a podcast in the run up to MITD (Heather was busy doing other people things.) Nancy had a mike left on and mentioned something about Lasha being a lesbian.  If you could not spot it from 1000 paces, you were blind. I don't think anybody but her gave a flying fuck or was surprised. Look for the bellaheaven thread for more info.

I drive a Subaru, and am a lesbian, as well.

Recently came out that Heather is living in Arts compound.  A guest house?  I don't really know... There is a clip somewhere on here.

Apparently Keith worked for Rush a hundred years ago.  I'm sure that Rush will be very receptive to the idea that he demand to drag Keith's new program along with his if presented in an email plea.

Rosegirl was... interesting.  High strung like laserjock.  They both hold a spot in Bellgabs top "10 meltdown of all time" list... I seem to recall that hers was slow and smoldering.

Ediot: Heather also holds a spot in the top 10.  If somebody has the Bateman / Heather battle you really need to hear it.  She seemed very... upset.

Catsmile

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2018, 06:07:10 PM
Lost a weak-signal station broadcasting late night  in a vast, rural area of Canada on an Indian Reservation?

#Lost...
#It Has 2 B Found B 4 it Can B Lost
#Radio Star Dreaming

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 06:18:47 PM
Don’t you and her having matching headset mics?

#If True Burn Them NAO
#Toxic Lead Poisoning Danger

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on April 17, 2018, 08:41:11 PM
#Lost...
#It Has 2 B Found B 4 it Can B Lost
#Radio Star Dreaming
#MohawkSayUgh

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 17, 2018, 08:35:48 PM
Disclaimier: my memory is VERY poor.

This explains a LOT actually. Thanks for the fill in. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 08:12:39 PM
Lost satellite lock...
;D Good times when Art would get that and analyze it, get talking radio transmission stuff, etc.

ItsOver

Glad to see the Subaru's finally out of the closet.

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2018, 08:49:15 PM
Glad to see the Subaru's finally out of the closet.
If it's anything like my 2011 Outback, it went straight from the closet right into the shop.  Subaru has lost its bulletproofness.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 06:46:57 PM
In the meantime, why don’t you get peace treaties done with Israel and then North Korea. You have time.

#Back Off Buster
#Not Amused
#My Job
#Mine All Mine
#MAGA

WOTR

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 08:52:42 PM
If it's anything like my 2011 Outback, it went straight from the closet right into the shop.  Subaru has lost its bulletproofness.
It's a 96... Very bulletproof.  But not very sexy.

It does, however, fit a stand up jetski in the back hatch and provides great, cheap transport for a day of fun.  8)

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on April 17, 2018, 06:59:03 PM
I'm keeping a folder for all the Redacted/RoseGirl facebook clips.  They are so "in character" for what I was expecting, that I can't stop laughing, and I know I will want to read them again in the future.

#Bless Ur Heart
#Keep the Archive Alive

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on April 17, 2018, 08:56:18 PM
It's a 96... Very bulletproof.  But not very sexy.

It does, however, fit a stand up jetski in the back hatch and provides great, cheap transport for a day of fun.  8)
So lipstick lesbian. Cool. I was thinking a Suburu Brat and more of the bulldyke lesbian.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 08:46:28 PM
This explains a LOT actually. Thanks for the fill in. ;)
I assume that this is in reference as to why the hell we still interact and I appear friendly?  ;)