• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Has Fort Rock hit cult hero status here at CoastGab as of yet?

Started by fromwomewhere outthere, September 07, 2011, 04:26:43 PM

If he hasn't, he is getting very close. Maybe we should let him back in for a week and see how it goes.

Morgus

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on September 07, 2011, 04:26:43 PM
If he hasn't, he is getting very close. Maybe we should let him back in for a week and see how it goes.
no way, we have had enough of Fort Rock - he is still apparently playing around at the Bell facebook pages spreading more disinformation.
put a stake thru the heart of that vampire and nail the coffin shut...  >:(

ourobouros2k2

Isn't some volcano somewhere demanding a virgin sacrifice? Just sayin'.

Eddie Coyle

He's already there. Someone that loony is going to be remembered long after they are gone. And he certainly qualifies. Congrats to Fort Rock, a true whacko for the ages!

McPhallus

Are we that bored around here?

onan

If a sacrifice-needing volcano were given noory. It would immediately need 2 more. One to remove the taste. Another to rebuild trust with the worshipers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote from: McPhallus on September 07, 2011, 07:26:05 PM
Are we that bored around here?

I'm a bit puzzled at the Fort Rock frenzy, too. At best, he was the result of fusing Steve Quayle's DNA with that of the Pillsbury doughboy. 

I may have the wrong loon, though.  I think this is the dude that would post random drivel about Art coming back "any day now", as told to him by some radio program manager in Greenland.  All of us want Art back, so this guy really wound some people up around here.  I don't see his appeal now - let him fade gracefully, a fate fitting of all web-forum trolls.

JustOneFix

Fort Rock sucks, and I'm glad to see him gone. It didn't help when there were 500 or so Photoshops of FR's swollen face in every thread.

IMO- He doesn't have cult status, but more a 'supreme troll' status.

11angeleyes11

I like to "think outside the box."  How about a Coastgab store?  The first item in inventory could be "Fort Rock mugs" with "Supreme Troll" captioned on it.  It would rival anything on the market. 

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on September 09, 2011, 01:42:31 PMIt would rival anything on the market.

No chance. Noory already has the marketing of products won. Coffee cups?? How can a coffee cup compete with an autographed ass purse or a faux horsecock?

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on September 09, 2011, 01:42:31 PM
I like to "think outside the box."  How about a Coastgab store?  The first item in inventory could be "Fort Rock mugs" with "Supreme Troll" captioned on it.  It would rival anything on the market.

Great idea.  Slap the doughy Fort Rock image on a big ole bottle of Milk of Magnesia, and triple the standard dosage.  Plus, you could sell an extra strength version endorsed by Steve Quayle.

Dosage instructions: Take three tablespoons and lie down in a quiet room to enhance the exerperience.  For those taking the Steve Quayle variety, increase dosage to three bottles, and carefully place your radio, list of emergency contants, and cell phone near the toilet.

Was he the dude who used to say "Listen to all stations, especially "blah blah blah out of Seattle"?

I can remember getting really pissed off at Ft. Rock for something, he got caught bullshitting all of us in a bad way, but I can't remember what exactly happened.

some of his shit he said was funny, though.

BobGrau

Quote from: guildnavigator on December 10, 2013, 12:07:10 PM
I can remember getting really pissed off at Ft. Rock for something, he got caught bullshitting all of us in a bad way, but I can't remember what exactly happened.

some of his shit he said was funny, though.

"...I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS IS COMING FROM, MAYBE SPACE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE..."

onan

Ft Rock used to post about his connections to Art Bell. He would say he had received emails from these "Portland sources". He told of Whitley Strieber being a source. But he could never show any of these emails. He was persistent however.

He then started to talk about his executive professional career; which had left him older and without a significant other. He made the case that there were no women available in this country and he would have to look to the Philippines. When he caught a bunch of grief over his postings he created an alter ego, by the name of the dark of the moon. He would post as Ft Rock, then log in under his other avatar and post supportive statements to his previous post.

His blathering continued and became even more sophomoric. By then there were several new members to the forum that had no history of him and he got a bit of a following. Mostly because he now seemed somewhat upbeat and fun with his scorpion army.

There were several other things but I am leaving those items out because they exposed some of his personal shit... trust me, he is a weird fellow.

Yes, yes, it's all coming back to me. I seem to remember something about a Wiccan singles picnic.

McPhallus

Quote from: guildnavigator on December 10, 2013, 09:24:07 PM
Yes, yes, it's all coming back to me. I seem to remember something about a Wiccan singles picnic.

All sorts of interesting stuff came up when you did a web search on him.  He was involved in Wicca get togethers, and you always got the impression that he was really doing it just to meet women.  His interest in Art seemed to center around the fact that the latter had a young Filipino wife.

no, not yet.
not unless he manages it twice ...... Paul Reubens like style.  8)