• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Lilith

Regardless, it's nice to hear that Hoagie hasn't lost his talent for interrupting.

Lilith

"It's not so much the money".  RCH

OF course not Richard, its totally the money.

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 07:15:09 PM
Regardless, it's nice to hear that Hoagie hasn't lost his talent for interrupting.

the stream cut off at the 5 minute mark. *sigh* restarting now.

Lilith

The missionaries of the Earth, who only want to use money for the benefit of all mankind.   LOL

Sure Richard, that's what they ALL say.

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 07:02:08 PM
I am listening to the Archive, here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tosom/2019/06/23/a-deep-conversation-with-richard-c-hoagland

Nice!  I thought Hoagie neutered the downloads to an hour but this one has all three hours. LL doesn't sound as crisp as I have heard her in the past.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 23, 2019, 07:18:30 PM
the stream cut off at the 5 minute mark. *sigh* restarting now.

Don't give up Richard, never give up.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 07:20:49 PM
Nice!  I thought Hoagie neutered the downloads to an hour but this one has all three hours. LL doesn't sound as crisp as I have heard her in the past.

I'm enjoying this.  I've never heard her as a host before,  I've only heard her with MichaelDecon.

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2019, 11:04:41 AM
Is this Myke's infamous "loving Laura" who prefers being tossed around hotel rooms? Inquiring minds and all of that...

Does this make Decon and Hoagland  Eskimo Brothers then?

Lilith

I can't help but wonder if Laura listened to Hoagie during her fitness exercises, over the years.

Lilith

So many anniversary events coming up, and Laura so up on everything.  AMAZING!

albrecht

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 07:41:17 PM
I can't help but wonder if Laura listened to Hoagie during her fitness exercises, over the years.
maybe a 19.5 sticker on her Subaru? Like the various lengths of runs and marathons people put on their cars after runs? Hey, maybe that would be a good fundraiser for RCH! A 19.5K fun run, or walk, and folks could dress up? And K, not miles, because, seriously who could do 19.5 miles, especially dressed as aliens, arcologies, Miami Circles, UFOs, cat ladies, MIBs, etc? And bolo-ties would restrict O2 intake!

Does the Mad Martian call in?  That would totally rule.

$10 a _month_ to join his club?   He's outta of his gord.

i think im at the part where Hoagie keeps interrupting, lol.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 23, 2019, 07:54:46 PM
i think im at the part where Hoagie keeps interrupting, lol.

That seems to be all the parts.   :P

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 07:56:33 PM
It can only be a Scooby. It just has to be.
"Of course," as Norry, former friend of RCH until he welshed on bet, might say.

Dark inner world of Neil Armstrong?  WTH?   Don't they mean Buzz?   There is a guy with some demons.

Hoagie already hooked up with another holistic healer type broad? That suave ol' rascal, i've always said he reminded me of one of those penniless gigolos who prey on older women pretending they are the Duke or Count of some old European royal house.

In fact there was a recent Coast guest Norry and the guest himself referred to as 'Sir Alex', typical Coast kook who sounded a lot like Richard, I googled around, like Hoagie's fake Angstrom prize this guy's knighthood came out of a CrackerJacks box.

Zenman

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2019, 07:12:02 PM
Good to see you... I may try listening to it later tonight through Brigs link. I just don't know if it's worth the time...

I just about don't recognize you without your avatar.

Yeah, I guess I've been spending too much time with the cat ladies. I may check the link later (thanks brig), even tho there's nothing quite like live Hoagie.

Lilith

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 23, 2019, 08:04:49 PM
Hoagie already hooked up with another holistic healer type broad? That suave ol' rascal, i've always said he reminded me of one of those penniless gigolos who prey on older women pretending they are the Duke or Count of some old European royal house.

In fact there was a recent Coast guest Norry and the guest himself referred to as 'Sir Alex', typical Coast kook who sounded a lot like Richard, I googled around, like Hoagie's fake Angstrom prize this guy's knighthood came out of a CrackerJacks box.

Like Hoagie told Laura,  Google is your friend.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on June 23, 2019, 08:04:49 PM
Yeah, I guess I've been spending too much time with the cat ladies. I may check the link later (thanks brig), even tho there's nothing quite like live Hoagie.

At least you realize it, and had the courage to admit it.

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 08:13:22 PM

At least you realize it, and had the courage to admit it.

catboi confrimed? say it ain't so, Zenman?