• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 06:43:15 PM
you [Pudofile] are a total sociopath and beyond help.

Nah just a huge loser. 25 messages per hour again. Dude needs serious help.

Everyday 8am, must be when “the significant other” heads to work. Pud runs to the gab.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 02, 2018, 06:48:28 PM
All of the DoJ and FBI worked directly for Obama.

If the DoJ and FBI do not fully investigate this to find out if the DNC, Obama administration, or anyone else broke the kaw, then I will blame Trump. That is why this investigation is even happening. To keep him from doing his job. And Podesta needs to be investigated for being a foreign agent and Hillary and the Clinton Foundation need to be reinvestigated.

Oh BTW ...
https://twitter.com/julianassange/status/959547426993528837

Crazy eh?

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-jr-wikileaks-messages-donald-trump-2017-11

WikiLeaks appeared to develop a correspondence with at least one member of President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign during the election cycle, and in one instance, was praised by Trump, shortly after the group messaged his son, Donald Trump Jr., according to messages obtained by The Atlantic.

WikiLeaks, an organization dedicated to publishing leaked information, reportedly thanked Trump Jr. on October 12, 2016, after Trump talked about its publications at a campaign rally, two days before. Speaking to supporters at the rally on October 10, Trump held up some documents and said, "This just came out. WikiLeaks! I love WikiLeaks."

https://youtu.be/veRHG7xnb6k

Psssst. The western security services say that Wikileaks and therefore Assange are run from the Kremlin...Is Ted Snowden a traitor or not?  ???

Now, I really must go...See ya later ladies.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 02, 2018, 05:24:33 PM
Nothing to do with collusion. Let’s take 30-40 solicitors from the Labour party and grant them free access to every document and every electronic correspondence (written or spoken)concerning the crown since 2010, have them interview Edward and then see if he is 100% accurate in describing every meeting he was in last year and what day it happened on.
They try to do investigations but "dossiers" go missing and "facts," if they ever come out, tend to do so after the perps are dead. Sometimes people are found "suicided" or "misadventured."
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28125537
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/13/mi6-spy-dead-bag-locked-himself-gareth-williams
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/jul/16/david-kelly-death-10-years-on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 06:45:45 PM
Nope.. 'fraid not!

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL
TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are
applicable to the Special Counsel.

Yeah, I know that it includes other offenses discovered in the course of the investigation but there would have been no surveillance or investigation in the first place if it were not for the criminal acts and omissions of FBI officials.  The predicate for the FISA warrant was manufactured.  The FBI went to to the FISA court three times and was turned down.  It wasn’t until the fourth application which included the Steele dossier that the FBI knew to be a fraud was a FISA warrant issued.  McCabe testified that without the Dossier there would have been no investigation. GS explained this to you earlier and the facts are not going to change with your continued denial of them. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 02, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

Everyday 8am, must be when “the significant other” heads to work. Pud runs to the gab.

I'll bet she gets really pissed when he doesn't do the dishes and "forgets" to take the trash out.  Blame Bellgab.

albrecht

Earlier there was the love-fest with the CIA and now the Democrats, who historically/usually hated the CIA, FBI, police (remember Obama's BLM and his quick reaction to criticize any cops,) and government secrecy (until DNC and Billary stuff, at least) and now are all about "law and order" and keeping secrets in the FBI? They only played a communists all these decades, you see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8zhmCjV71w

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 02, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

>getting married to someone on an internet forum
>getting married to someone on an internet forum dedicated to a paranormal radio host serial quitter with tits
>getting married to someone on an internet forum dedicated to a paranormal radio host serial quitter with tits when you are old enough to have tits yourself

wew lad, i don't think i want to know what sex is like at 60 but i still don't believe it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 02, 2018, 07:37:00 PM
>getting married to someone on an internet forum
>getting married to someone on an internet forum dedicated to a paranormal radio host serial quitter with tits
>getting married to someone on an internet forum dedicated to a paranormal radio host serial quitter with tits when you are old enough to have tits yourself

wew lad, i don't think i want to know what sex is like at 60 but i still don't believe it.

"Have yeeewww checked out JorchDate.com?"

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on February 02, 2018, 07:24:44 PM
I'll bet she gets really pissed when he doesn't do the dishes and "forgets" to take the trash out.  Blame Bellgab.

Significant other rolls in from a long day of work: “Pudophile did you do the dishes and take out the trash?”

“No sweetie but I did post 278 messages on the gab”

“Great, I’ll be in the crapper”

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 02, 2018, 07:50:48 PM
Significant other rolls in from a long day of work: “Pudophile did you do the dishes and take out the trash?”

LOL  ;D

GravitySucks

Asuka Langley

puds fake waifu will never know the sweet release of death via M14 she has nogunz *laughs in commifornian*

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

You're an idiot. No administration can apply for a FISA warrant. Neither Obama's, Trump's, Bush or Clinton's. Not only that, but any warrant (after going through the hands of various lawyers to check every crossed t and dotted i), then and only then goes to a judge who has to be satisfied that every single facet of the application made has corroborating evidence. In other words a 'dossier' or any other part of any evidence won't by itself stand as evidence alone. Then and only then if all those criteria are met will the judge issue it. It is specific and cannot be used for anything else, nor can it's existence be revealed...

I think we're all aware of how things are supposed to work.  That's what makes this such an abuse of power and a disgrace - let alone many multiple felony counts.

You still don't seem to get it.  The Ds - and Obama especially - don't bother with the rules.  They don't give a hoot about the law when it applies to them, and know full well not only will their fellow party leaders provide them cover, but so will the fake media. 

I get that our political system is different from the European parliamentory systems, but this really isn't that difficult.  The president is the chief executive - the CEO - of the bureaucracy.  They all report up to him, whether you think that's obstrution or not, although there are a web of rules that make getting rid of any of them impossible.  Obama placed his toadie operatives at or near the top of all the various departments and agencies, and surrounded himself in the White House with a bunch of corrupt aides, answerable only to him.  I would have thought you'd noticed that, since you're so keen on spotting personal loyalty in the White House now.

The Ds are also well known for appointing left-wing fake hack judges, who believe they are there - not to rule according to the law, but to further the cause.  The putrid Left then goes ''judge-shopping'' with whatever putrid legal case they come up with.

Having pointed all this out for you - yet again - it shouldn't take a genius to figure out how Obama got his FISA warrants to spy on Trump.  Or did you think this is where that contemptable corrupt ideologue would draw the line?  The same person who spied on the media, on the American people, on our allies, and who knows who all else.  He wouldn't direct his pliable lapdog stooges to commit umpteen felonies to spy on Trump, or lie to a federal judge - who in all liklihood was more than pliable anyway?  That wouldn't be just another day in the Obama White House?

''We are the ones we've been waiting for''. 

''If the Congress won't act, I will''.

''I've got a pen and a phone''

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 02, 2018, 08:46:26 PM
''I've got a pen and a phone''

I'm still waiting for Cat Stevens to do a version of this. :)

GravitySucks

These are the types of lies that progressives use to keep their base energized. Hopefully their base will understand higher net take home pay than the way this guy understands economics.

https://twitter.com/thom_hartmann/status/959599602117746688

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 02, 2018, 09:05:33 PM
These are the thoes of lies that progressives use to keep their base energized. Hopefully their base will understand higher net take home pay than the way this guy understands economics.

https://twitter.com/thom_hartmann/status/959599602117746688

It's war! >:(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 07:13:40 PM
Yeah, I know that it includes other offenses discovered in the course of the investigation but there would have been no surveillance or investigation in the first place if it were not for the criminal acts and omissions of FBI Officials detailed in the FISA memorandum.  The first application for a FISA warrant was rejected by the FISA court.  A second application that included the Steele Dossier that the FBI knew to be tainted and unreliable was successful.  McCabe testified that the FBI would not have requested the investigation were it not for the Steele Dossier.  GS explained earlier that the initial and 3 renewal applications certified that the information Steele had provided was reliable even after Steele’s services had been terminated for cause.  The facts are not going to change with your continued denial of them. 

I was mistaken about the number of attempts the FBI made to get the initial FISA warrant. The above post has been revised accordingly. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 10:20:32 PM
I was mistaken about the number of attempts the FBI made to get the initial FISA warrant. The above post has been revised accordingly.

Into the corner.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_hGOiSEFk

Why is he not behind bars?! Why don't they charge him with the obvious crimes he's committed?!

GravitySucks

Eyes and ears open for the name Josh Campbell.  He resigned from the FBI.

Ostensibly because of the release of the memo. 

His previous job was special assistant to Comey when Comey was Director. I wonder if Wray told him he was done. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 02, 2018, 11:10:36 PM
Eyes and ears open for the name Josh Campbell.  He resigned from the FBI.

Ostensibly because of the release of the memo. 

His previous job was special assistant to Comey when Comey was Director. I wonder if Wray told him he was done.

Hasn't that pussy resigned yet?! ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
Hasn't that pussy resigned yet?! ???

Yes. That is why I said he resigned.