10 (40%)
No
15 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 31, 2019, 12:42:30 PM

agentsteel

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on July 08, 2019, 01:27:54 PM
She's not in the creek, right?
Unfortunately, I believe she is totally up it at the moment. Things could change drastically at any time.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: agentsteel on July 08, 2019, 01:32:41 PM
Unfortunately, I believe she is totally up it at the moment. Things could change drastically at any time.

Kayelyn never left the condos, did she?

paladin1991

Garret 'the meat' Beater.  That guy.  In the trailer.  How's your mom?  She still call out my name at night amidst her night 'sweats?'

agentsteel

You all gonna ever get rid of the fart smell? Or keep riding and inhaling it ever so deeply?
Sorry but you got doxxed too.
Have fun breathing.

WildCard

Quote from: agentsteel on July 08, 2019, 03:24:42 PM
Have fun breathing.

the first one's free. you won't get away with the next one. and there will be another one.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WildCard on July 08, 2019, 05:06:15 PM
the first one's free. you won't get away with the next one. and there will be another one.

AZZERAE

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12575.0

AC400KICK

Heidi Grady from Oxfordshire, England - The Profile of a Common Abuser
« on: April 30, 2019, 09:44:49 AM »
This is War..Weapons Free..God is on My Side and anyone who DARES to have Faith in Her and follow Her..

Many many MANY pieces of evidence will be displayed on this public venue. She fucked with the wrong New Yorker..

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZRAA on July 18, 2019, 10:23:11 AM
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12575.0

AC400KICK

Heidi Grady from Oxfordshire, England - The Profile of a Common Abuser
« on: April 30, 2019, 09:44:49 AM »
This is War..Weapons Free..God is on My Side and anyone who DARES to have Faith in Her and follow Her..

Many many MANY pieces of evidence will be displayed on this public venue. She fucked with the wrong New Yorker..

Wasn’t he busy trying to get the board closed down or something?

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 18, 2019, 10:51:55 AM
Wasn’t he busy trying to get the board closed down or something?

So many to stalk, so little time...

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZRAA on July 18, 2019, 11:26:03 AM
So many to stalk, so little time...

I realise this isn’t your fault, you can’t help yourself.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 18, 2019, 12:14:59 PM
I realise this isn’t your fault, you can’t help yourself.

You apparently can yet your stalking is epic in proportions.

Why?

AZZERAE

And let's be mutual here - the purpose is to induce others into youtube sharing or, if one must, petulantly settle for forum derision in the interim.

A Callan spanking is mostly useful as mostly a flagellant proxy to wail on Erinn just as Anthony's embedded road trip value was in scaring Miller into producing a youtube road tutorial on how to arrive at Heather's driveway.

It's all so tawdry and terribly obvious.

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 14, 2019, 12:01:21 AM
Come on dude, what meds are you on?

It's called staying WAYYYY clear of that toxic poison and logging tons of miles and racing often. Shatamuta Kosomec! I Love having an Egyptian Girlfriend who teaches me Arabic.

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 16, 2019, 10:15:13 PM
It's called staying WAYYYY clear of that toxic poison and logging tons of miles and racing often. Shatamuta Kosomec! I Love having an Egyptian Girlfriend who teaches me Arabic.
I not sure of the spelling but, noum ma amek.   Learned a bit of that dog bark language during my time as a Crusader during the recent unpleasantness back in the sand box.  Wof, Wof, Haji!

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2019, 10:59:57 PM
I not sure of the spelling but, noum ma amek.   Learned a bit of that dog bark language during my time as a Crusader during the recent unpleasantness back in the sand box.  Wof, Wof, Haji!

Did you use any of those lines as you sodomized, raped, and murdered helpless woman and children over there in the middle east? You and yours are going to have to answer for your words and actions someday. And it's not a human war crimes tribunal you have to worry about buddy  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 16, 2019, 11:31:23 PM
Did you use any of those lines as you sodomized, raped, and murdered helpless woman and children over there in the middle east? You and yours are going to have to answer for your words and actions someday. And it's not a human war crimes tribunal you have to worry about buddy  ;)
Hmmm.   Maybe.  Perhaps some of 'us' that did criminal acts.  I can see that.  But …. the blood is on your hands for the war, just as it might be on  those of us who performed our duties.  All of 'you' who didn't serve, wielded us as the weapon to pursue whatever ends were the result. 

We were the weapons.  It was your political will that wielded us against 'our' enemies.  So go fuck yourself, you non serving psycho fuck.  Be secure in the certain knowledge that you are not accountable for your actions or inactions, because you think you are not.

SredniVashtar

Did you use any of those lines as you sodomized, raped, and murdered helpless woman and children over there in the middle east?

That is grossly inaccurate and offensive! You'd never find him messing around with women! He liked to sodomise a couple of Iraqi prisoners in the evening, it gave him an appetite for his MRE. Don't worry, he'll get his heavenly reward - 72 virgins with strap-ons dipped in tabasco.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 17, 2019, 06:48:49 AM
... 72 virgins with strap-ons dipped in tabasco.

Is there a website where I can sign up for this?

-Lee

Kidnostad3

That's a load of shit. The only ones for whom there is unequivocal evidence of their doing that sort of thing on a large scale and as a matter of routine are Muslims who claim to be pursuing their faith.  Share your source of information with us or STFU.