• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bateman

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 14, 2015, 03:02:30 PM
Dave is trembling. The late night Master returns. The snowball effect is in full force. Radio stations will be fighting tooth and nail to grab up Midnight in the Desert. This is just the beginning.

Just wait til Friday.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: NXOEED on July 14, 2015, 03:19:25 PM

George, if you're reading this, I just want to say, I'm not one of these people who hates you or thinks you should quit broadcasting. I don't call you "Dave", I don't think you "suck", I still listen to C2C, albeit very occasionally, and while I prefer Art's interview style to yours, it's not because I think you're terrible. I simply think Art is a rare master. He does what few can. He's the hardest act on Planet Earth to follow. That's not to say that I don't find your voice comforting and likable at times.

But I have to say, you're losing me with these tactics, if they are indeed your doing.

I used to think exactly the same way. Then came the Oates interview, that was it for me. Ever since it's been nothing but despicable act after despicable act from Dave and his crew.

BellBoy

Quote from: Art Bell on July 14, 2015, 02:44:41 PM
FACEBOOK has locked my account, I sent them a valid ID but still nothing! I smell a RAT.

Art

I stay as far away from FaceBook as possible. Their privacy/security is abysmal. Fortunately, beyond spying on what my children are up to, I have no need for it. Sometimes it's good to just be an average Joe... fewer targets on my back.

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 14, 2015, 03:04:56 PM
Competitors in business used to do this shit to me on Facebook all the time. Suddenly my events, promotions and accounts would get deleted because someone would repeatedly report them as offensive or get Facebook to delete them. It's disgusting.
One of the many reasons I despise Big Brother Facebook.  If crap like them have to exist, they need serious competition.

It's astonishing George refuses to put any effort at all into his show, or in trying to improve as a host - never has, never will.  But he's eager to stoop to this level.

I think everyone would do well to keep in mind Richard C Hoagland - knowing first hand the type of turd George is - was with him every step of the way over the years

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2015, 02:47:02 PM
We knew this would happen! Let's prepare the Scorpion Army to Muster!

Standing by.........

ItsOver

Quote from: BellBoy on July 14, 2015, 03:29:05 PM
I stay as far away from FaceBook as possible. Their privacy/security is abysmal. Fortunately, beyond spying on what my children are up to, I have no need for it. Sometimes it's good to just be an average Joe... fewer targets on my back.
Yes.  I'm still amazed every-day morons voluntarily post details of their intimate life.  The entire MO sucks.

FACEBOOK has locked my account, I sent them a valid ID but still nothing! I smell a RAT.

Art

Well, Dave accused us all of being haterz in the closet who eat rats. I think they grasp that the time for eating Premrats for lunch is fast approaching, oh.... say, on July 20th.

Good luck with the Reddit IAMA

SaucyRossy

Bellgab is not connecting for me through Chrome or Safari, it's only connecting through Firefox.

Anyone else having this issue?

BettyO417

Quote from: Art Bell on July 14, 2015, 02:14:45 PM
Ok so that is the big news for Today, KXL which is a MONSTER station in the North West will carry the show but they will offset it by one Hour and it will be on 10pm-1am directly up against you know who...Portland is Top 25 U.S. Markets, really number 23.

Also CFRB 50KW Confirms Toronto, Canada. 1010AM

Art

Holy Crap!!! This is just too good to be true!!! Feel like I'm on a high I never want to come down from!! Thanks Art!! ;D

Art.. this is a major issue with Facebook.
Have you tried this? https://www.facebook.com/help/228372557180280

I am amazed with the RATS and their abilities. I really am.
No doubt someone home this week with a 'shoulder injury' had some free time.

I better back up my own site. Some schtrange things have happened there in the last week. Including ONLY Art Bell articles I posted vanishing..
I reported it. And then re-uploaded them again since I backed them up.

No Quarter

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 14, 2015, 03:36:51 PM
Bellgab is not connecting for me through Chrome or Safari, it's only connecting through Firefox.

First Art's FB page, and now this? Will the rats never stop?   :o

It's a shame that there is currently not a worthy late-night radio show around that discusses things like conspiracies....   

I'm on Chrome, Saucy. So far, so good.

Faustina

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art's Facebook page is down!  If Dave did this, or his minions, that is lower than low.  We're talking sewer tunnels with rats under the streets low.

PremRat Army vs SCORPION ARMY
No chance Jeorge.

jazmunda

Art

It's not only locked out it's not even there to search for. Someone may have deleted it.

Quote from: Faustina on July 14, 2015, 03:41:32 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art's Facebook page is down!  If Dave did this, or his minions, that is lower than low.  We're talking sewer tunnels with rats under the streets low.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on July 14, 2015, 03:23:37 PM
I just tried to send you my final trailer and it said that I don't have permission to message you.

I thought you didn't like me anymore.  :(

Definitely rats.  >:(
Jaz killed the Facebooks.

No. Chrome here works fine.

I'll be watching the Reddit AMA. Only been on Reddit for a month or so but I'll be there to upvote the good questions.

Since Facebook is off line for you, just send people to DMDN. I'm sure the traffic will be much more appreciated there.   

Faustina

Quote from: Art Bell on July 14, 2015, 02:14:45 PM
Ok so that is the big news for Today, KXL which is a MONSTER station in the North West will carry the show but they will offset it by one Hour and it will be on 10pm-1am directly up against you know who...Portland is Top 25 U.S. Markets, really number 23.

Also CFRB 50KW Confirms Toronto, Canada. 1010AM

Art

Wow, very cool.  Isn't Clyde Lewis usually on that station in that timeslot? 

BellBoy

Quote from: Faustina on July 14, 2015, 03:41:32 PM
We're talking sewer tunnels with rats under the streets low.

It all started that cold, dreary morning, after the show, a stray pizza roll tumbled down the storm grate...

chefist

Dave mentioned "War" on the GabCast...and he did not mean with Iran...

No Quarter

Quote from: BellBoy on July 14, 2015, 03:45:07 PM
It all started that cold, dreary morning, after the show, a stray pizza roll tumbled down the storm grate...

...where it fell into a pit of raw (dare i say boiling?) sewage and was eaten by one of the subterranean inhabitants...

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2015, 03:46:49 PM
Dave mentioned "War" on the GabCast...and he did not mean with Iran...

You mean apart from the one going on in his head over Pizza Rolls vs Turkey Sammiches from the 7-11?

cosmic hobo

What is the reputation of Reddit people? Are they anything like 4chan? Could this be an attack due to the publicity there?