• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: serenity on May 12, 2015, 07:39:59 PM
I feel bad for you. You just don't get it. Dont worry, it gets better. The bad thing about the 1st amendment is it doesn't protect you from those who disagree with what you have a right to say. And vice versa. Btw this isnt a democracy

" Btw this isnt a democracy" Oh yes it it, my dear. It is a pubic forum. I can give my opinion any way I chose to do so as long as I don't attack posters and make inflammatory remarks based on discrimination. That's the thing. You and every commenter on this site set up by MV doesn't have a monopoly on freedom of speech. MV knows this. He runs a legit site and allows dissenting view points because he's not a zealot like the members of this site.

ge30542

Hanky et al, simple solution to your "issue".
Do not listen, do not read. Problem solved.

serenity

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:53:42 PM
" Btw this isnt a democracy" Oh yes it it, my dear. It is a pubic forum. I can give my opinion any way I chose to do so as long as I don't attack posters and make inflammatory remarks based on discrimination. That's the thing. You and every commenter on this site set up by MV doesn't have a monopoly on freedom of speech. MV knows this. He runs a legit site and allows dissenting view points because he's not a zealot like the members of this site.

You really should read up on what a Democracy is. Nuff said. As for the rest of my statement, I stick by it 100%
Oh, and yes I am a proud zealot thank you very much.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:53:42 PM

lol poe's law in full effect here.

ItsOver

Quote from: serenity on May 12, 2015, 07:49:12 PM
Ha Love it
"ARE WE NOT NUTHUGGERS!" He said in his best Ft. Rock voice.

serenity

How bout them Saints?

nika01

sometimes I think that real names would improve the situation. then I muse about an entrance exam, perhaps an intelligence test. my personal favorite is forcing everyone that logs in wear a shock collar keyed to votes on posts.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: ge30542 on May 12, 2015, 07:55:59 PM
Hanky et al, simple solution to your "issue".
Do not listen, do not read. Problem solved.

If you read any of my previous comments, I said I will give Bell's new show a listen. But I'm doubtful he will veer away from the same fraud guests he's had on in the last 25 years. I await for his new show, but is sounds like the same bullshit.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: serenity on May 12, 2015, 07:56:32 PM
You really should read up on what a Democracy is. Nuff said. As for the rest of my statement, I stick by it 100%
Oh, and yes I am a proud zealot thank you very much.

We agree on something. You are a zealot.

serenity

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:59:35 PM
If you read any of my previous comments, I said I will give Bell's new show a listen. But I'm doubtful he will veer away from the same fraud guests he's had on in the last 25 years. I await for his new show, but is sounds like the same bullshit.

Just when i think Im done. SO WHAT IF IT IS? Still better than most other shows out there. Damn, leave it alone. Go change your diaper, watch tv and write tomorrows editorial for MSNBC

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: nika01 on May 12, 2015, 07:58:58 PM
sometimes I think that real names would improve the situation. then I muse about an entrance exam, perhaps an intelligence test. my personal favorite is forcing everyone that logs in wear a shock collar keyed to votes on posts.

Yeah, real login names like nika01. Got it.

IcicleTrepan

If you actually read this forum as much as you say you do, you'd see that there are lots of people saying similar things.  Even Art himself said he wants to try out some new ideas, new guests, etc.

I guess you filtered those out and only read the posts that would make you sufficiently offended before going on an irrelevant rant lol

paladin1991

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:17:13 PM
I think MV should ban "SaucyRossy" for personal attacks. It has no place in any forum. We are here to offer our opinions and have fun. This is outrageous.
https://youtu.be/C6cxNR9ML8k

b_dubb

You're entitled to your opinion. I'll even admit that to a certain extent I agree. But losing your shit and saying people should be banned isn't cool. Just chill out. Step away from the board. Let things cool down. You can't "win" this. You can only quit while you're behind. But at least you'd have a shred of dignity left.

Re: Lighten Up Francis ... LOL

paladin1991

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
You people are nuts. You are such jock sniffers of Bell that you can't debate reasonably. No wonder he posts here. No constructive criticism from anyone.  Forums in 2015 have been reduced to this.
There, there little man.  Would you like  a kitty?

Art_s Farts

Quote from: ItsOver on May 12, 2015, 07:57:13 PM
"ARE WE NOT NUTHUGGERS!" He said in his best Ft. Rock voice.

Actually it should be "He said in his best Widespread1 voice". He's the one who introduced "Nuthugger" to the Bellgab vernacular!

paladin1991

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 07:26:54 PM
I have a right to voice my opinion as well as you and Bell in this forum. I don't personally attack commenters on this board, however. Art Bell is a public figure. He can be critiqued accordingly. He would even agree with this.
Maybe you'd like a Dwarf Hamster instead.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: serenity on May 12, 2015, 08:02:29 PM
Just when i think Im done. SO WHAT IF IT IS? Still better than most other shows out there. Damn, leave it alone. Go change your diaper, watch tv and write tomorrows editorial for MSNBC

You still don't understand. I'm in my forties and have listened to Bell the whole time he's been syndicated and then some. I've heard all of his guests ad nauseam. Bell is doing a new show in 2015. Give us something we haven't heard since I've been listening to him as a kid in the late 80's. No? Demand more. Don't be a sheep. You have his ear in this forum.

serenity

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 08:08:38 PM
You still don't understand. I'm in my forties and have listened to Bell the whole time he's been syndicated and then some. I've heard all of his guests ad nauseam. Bell is doing a new show in 2015. Give us something we haven't heard since I've been listening to him as a kid in the late 80's. No? Demand more. Don't be a sheep. You have his ear in this forum.

Ok Son look, go back 10-15 pages or more. Read. We are all adding ideas from slogans to music to, yes guests. Instead of tearing them down wait till july and see how it plays out. Maybe it will be fresh, maybe not. But in the end it's Arts choice. And it's ours on whether we listen and support, or not.
Fair enough?

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: serenity on May 12, 2015, 08:14:24 PM
Ok Son look, go back 10-15 pages or more. Read. We are all adding ideas from slogans to music to, yes guests. Instead of tearing them down wait till july and see how it plays out. Maybe it will be fresh, maybe not. But in the end it's Arts choice. And it's ours on whether we listen and support, or not.
Fair enough?

OK.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 08:08:38 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Art_s Farts on May 12, 2015, 08:07:31 PM
Actually it should be "He said in his best Widespread1 voice". He's the one who introduced "Nuthugger" to the Bellgab vernacular!
True dat maybe.  The Ft. Rock reference was for the ALL CAPS, uh, shouting-thing.  Wink, wink.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on May 12, 2015, 08:16:11 PM

A meme? You must be 12. You are not to be taken seriously with a meme.

I'll let you in on a little secret. No reader of a forum takes anyone seriously that posts a meme or hash-tag.

People that posts memes lack intelligence for public discourse.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 08:20:24 PM

I'll let you in on a little secret. No reader of a forum takes anyone seriously that posts a meme or hash-tag.

The secret is that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was a joke :P

nika01

This has gone way beyond hijacking

ItsOver

Well, so much for Clyde Lewis.

Skunk Ape

Sir, you're panicking.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: nika01 on May 12, 2015, 08:22:34 PM
This has gone way beyond hijacking

I haven't hijacked anything. I gave my opinion and most of you attacked my opinion. I responded like a man. I didn't run and hide. Agree or disagree with me, I made salient points about Bell and his guest selection. If that's hijacking, go to Saudi Arabia where they are experts.

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 08:26:13 PM
I responded like a man. I didn't run and hide.
Today I learned that responding to forum posts makes you a man.

serenity

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on May 12, 2015, 08:26:13 PM
I haven't hijacked anything. I gave my opinion and most of you attacked my opinion. I responded like a man. I didn't run and hide. Agree or disagree with me, I made salient points about Bell and his guest selection. If that's hijacking, go to Saudi Arabia where they are experts.

Hey guys. I brokered a truce let it go already