• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 29, 2016, 09:08:25 PM
Use both hands and pull harder.

I'm trying Bro, I'm trying..........

Turned off Amazon AdChoice personalization,  Cleared Browser cache,  Cleaned system up with CC Cleaner. 
Still getting that damn Butt Buddy. 

I'm about to go to every mail order bride site on the internet.   Perhaps the "Hot Russians who want to date older men" will
suppress this crap. 

^LOL. It might help if you remove it from your wish list.  ;) ^

JesusJuice

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 30, 2016, 12:47:11 PM
Casio Twitter account

Indeed. There's several Medo Desakie Twitter accounts and they all follow Casio accounts.

Rix Gins

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 30, 2016, 02:11:53 PM

Indeed. There's several Medo Desakie Twitter accounts and they all follow Casio accounts.

I greeted the first one, who's avatar looked much older than the second one.   'She' had a clever, sing song statement that she liked aliens throughout the universe.  Gone now.  Thanks, Gravity & JJ.  Edit,  I see that the second one is gone now too.  Haha.

norland2424

Quote from: Rix Gins on September 30, 2016, 02:48:17 PM
I greeted the first one, who's photo looked much older than the second one.   'She' had a clever, sing song statement that she liked aliens throughout the universe.  Gone now.  Thanks, Gravity & JJ.  Edit,  I see that the second one is gone now too.  Haha.

Casio has a few hundred Twitter accounts, maybe its time the boss man plugs the Twitter sign up feature.

whoozit

Maybe this thread should be renamed to Spot Casio's Latest Twitter Account,

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on October 01, 2016, 05:11:27 AM
Maybe this thread should be renamed to Spot Casio's Latest Twitter Account,

Are you here to relieve me?  This marching back and forth is tiring.

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2016, 05:12:54 AM
Are you here to relieve me?  This marching back and forth is tiring.
He is not the most wily of animals.  He gives himself away in a matter of minutes.  I think someone usually spots him quickly.  It just takes awhile for the penicillin to kick in.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 29, 2016, 09:30:41 PM
I'm trying Bro, I'm trying..........

Turned off Amazon AdChoice personalization,  Cleared Browser cache,  Cleaned system up with CC Cleaner. 
Still getting that damn Butt Buddy. 

I'm about to go to every mail order bride site on the internet.   Perhaps the "Hot Russians who want to date older men" will
suppress this crap.
Go for the Ukranians...  ;)

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 30, 2016, 02:11:53 PM

*Sigh
Thanks JJ.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ChristophersRants on October 03, 2016, 10:35:40 PM
I don't know why I am here but hey

It's good to know the things you know you don't know. Welcome, and don't know often.

I AM KEVINISHYBRID! I AM FILIPINO CANADIAN. ART BELL'S WIFE IS FILIPINO! GREETINGS BELL GAB!

CHECK OUT MY LINKEDINPROFILE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic

I DRESS UP LIKE DIFFERENT HYBRIDS TO DEFEAT EVIL BEINGS LIKE THE AVANIAN-LIKE ALPHA DRACONIANS!

GEORGE NOORY IS PROBABLY NOT HUMAN! HE COULD BE A AVIAN-LIKE REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER!

I WAS KEVINISZEBRAMAN IN ABOVETOPSECRET! I WAS TRUTHFUL AND ENTERTAINMENT THERE!

I wear a zebra costume and am a rapper so that makes me the ZEBRapper!
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1133469/pg1originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
a reply to: In4ormant
Those are hats.
Figured you for a weapons kind of guy being the Phillipino Kratos and all.
Are the brims sharp?
I actually wear those hats in order to become a rapper, ZEBRapper!
originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
mtnshredder   
^^^^^^^^This and this alone was worth the thread admission cost. Now back to watching the Reptiles and Humanoids compete for gold in the High Dive

Unfortunately, a youtube user, who speaks about the bird-like reptilians says that zebras are connected masonic checkerboards. So, I shall myself KevinIsAHybrid!

A shame though. I could make references of myself as KevinIsZebraman as a ZEBRadio host; part radio host, part zebra.

Oh well, I, KevinIsAHybrid could make references myself as a HYBRadio host; part hybrid, part radio host.

That user who talks about the bird-like reptilians is named kininnigan.

As long as you're not a MuslimZebra hybrid terrorist, we can overlook the Masonic chessboard floor situation.  (nothing a little Enochian chess cannot overcome, right?)

Paste often.

GravitySucks

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 04, 2016, 07:04:13 PM
I WAS KEVINISZEBRAMAN IN ABOVETOPSECRET! I WAS TRUTHFUL AND ENTERTAINMENT THERE!

I wear a zebra costume and am a rapper so that makes me the ZEBRapper!
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1133469/pg1originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
Those are hats.
Figured you for a weapons kind of guy being the Phillipino Kratos and all.
Are the brims sharp?
originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
mtnshredder   
^^^^^^^^This and this alone was worth the thread admission cost. Now back to watching the Reptiles and Humanoids compete for gold in the High Dive

Another Furry

ItsOver

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 04, 2016, 07:07:34 PM
Unfortunately, a youtube user, who speaks about the bird-like reptilians says that zebras are connected masonic checkerboards. So, I shall myself KevinIsAHybrid!

A shame though. I could make references of myself as KevinIsZebraman as a ZEBRadio host; part radio host, part zebra.

Oh well, I, KevinIsAHybrid could make references myself as a HYBRadio host; part hybrid, part radio host.
When's the meeting with Art?

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2016, 07:36:40 PM
Another Furry

You are one hip dude for an old guy.  If I had to, I am not sure I could define what a furry actually is.
Although I am ok with that............   8)

zeebo

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 04, 2016, 07:02:27 PM
I AM KEVINISHYBRID! I AM FILIPINO CANADIAN. ART BELL'S WIFE IS FILIPINO! GREETINGS BELL GAB!....

Always glad to welcome another Filipino-Canadian Hybrid to bellgab.  Have fun and post often.

pate

Quote from: ChristophersRants on October 03, 2016, 10:35:40 PM
I don't know why I am here but hey

May I be the first BellGabber to wish that you die of ass-cancer?

Not Sure, why I welcome you.  Butt hay.

I WILL SAVE COAST TO COAST BY BEING THE NEW RADIO HOST! GOERGE NOORY SHOULD FEAR ME! HE IS ONE OF MANY MANY MANY VILLAINS! AS THE HYBRADIO HOST (PART HYBRID, PART RADIO HOST), I WILL BEING FORTH THE RULE OF COOL!

ALSO, SINCE I'M A RAPPER, ZEBRAPPER, I WILL SING AND PLAY MY RAP SONGS ON COAST TO COAST!

I'm part zebra, rapper.

My songs will be about truthful themes like war is wrong, don't vote for proto fascists, the corporate oligarchy sucks, Alpha Draconians rule the world but they suck and I'm the Alpha Male. colleges and universities are not fair because they only pick 30% students like that BUMber/Humber college I went to, girls only want bad boyd and money, George Noory sucks, masturbation across the nation, and etc.

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 04, 2016, 07:02:27 PM
I AM KEVINISHYBRID! I AM FILIPINO CANADIAN. ART BELL'S WIFE IS FILIPINO! GREETINGS BELL GAB!

Welcome. Are you one of Art's many children?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 14, 2016, 11:49:51 AM
Welcome. Are you one of Art's many children?

No, Art Bell isn't my father.

These are my parents.

WOTR

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 04, 2016, 07:07:34 PM

Once the zebra / mason connection is debunked, you can always request a name change form MV.

Interesting linkedin profile.  It should win recognition for the most times the word "rape" is used on that site.  It was quite a journey to read.

Anyhow, welcome and post often.

Spy

If anyone is wondering what happened to Who . . . . I am Who.  I changed Who's password one day and did a really superlative job.  I created an amazing new password.  I made it so complicated no one would be able to guess what it was.  Including me. Thus Who disappeared and Spy showed up in his place.