• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Lilith

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 11, 2017, 08:20:02 PM
Actually, when people really do discuss what you call the philosophical concepts,  as well as the evidence and other information, a whole new world can open up for them. It's far more productive than crazy attacks that simply have no foundation in reality.

It's quite gratifying though to read that you do grasp this, which doesn't require belief, or even agreement, just some genuine contemplation.

Here's the most current blog that deals with this:

https://theyflyblog.com/2017/05/12/the-quiescent-state/

Hey,  Thanks!  :) :-*

Corona Kitty

Should be a great time tomorrow night

Michaeldecon.com

starrmtn001

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 12, 2017, 04:26:34 PM
Should be a great time tomorrow night

Michaeldecon.com

I'll be there with Bells on.  Heh, heh. ;) ;D

MichaelHorn

More to think about:

The Quiescent State

https://theyflyblog.com/2017/05/12/the-quiescent-state/

Attaining and maintaining internal peacefulness in a chaotic world

Corona Kitty

great job last night michael

Lilith

I enjoyed it very much!  Thank You BOTH!

starrmtn001

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 14, 2017, 08:47:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27xxSIsWCZ8

Well done, Myke and Mike!  Great show and great fun in chat. ;) 

I hope you are on the show again soon, Michael. ;D

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 23, 2017, 10:41:02 AM
These 'stunned' scientists? Can you get them to go on tv to say so, or is it once again just your fertile imagination feeding the cult mentality?

I know, rite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-_HKOcYBK8

pate

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 11, 2017, 06:49:58 PM
I think Brig means "in the near furniture" for his Roundtable.

Well played, sir...

TigerLily

Last night I stumbled upon Art's first interview with Michael Horn. In 2001, I believe. Very entertaining. Michael is a very enthusiastic spokesperson for Billy and the Plejarens

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2017, 10:52:29 AM
Last night I stumbled upon Art's first interview with Michael Horn. In 2001, I believe. Very entertaining. Michael is a very enthusiastic spokesperson for Billy and the Plejarens

Who are sadly camera shy. Still, I'm sure they'd go on tv if there was enough interest.

coaster

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 15, 2017, 11:09:31 AM
Who are sadly camera shy. Still, I'm sure they'd go on tv if there was enough interest.

I believe you were referenced on Saturday's interview.

MichaelHorn

Ah yes, Michael, we did speak about the human football.

Regarding human beings and being kicked around:

As the Time Fulfills...in Italy

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4512

What will the skeptics and pseudoscientists say now...arrivederci?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 15, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

I believe you were referenced on Saturday's interview.

Fame at last. Mr Horn doesn't worry me, its the Playdoens with their realistic ray guns wrapped in cooking foil I'm scared of. Seriously.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 15, 2017, 01:08:56 PM
Ah yes, Michael, we did speak about the human football.

Regarding human beings and being kicked around:

As the Time Fulfills...in Italy

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4512

What will the skeptics and pseudoscientists say now...arrivederci?

"Extra extra read all about it. Earthquakes and volcanic activity in an area of Europe that has, erm earthquakes and volcanic activity. In other news, cult leader spokesknobhead slags off the scientific community because they a) haven't heard of the one armed cult leader and b) those that have don't take him seriously. Quelle surprise"

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 15, 2017, 01:17:18 PM
Fame at last. Mr Horn doesn't worry me, its the Playdoens with their realistic ray guns wrapped in cooking foil I'm scared of. Seriously.

Praise MV!

...Not to mention, bellgab got TWO (2) shoutouts!!!  ;D

MichaelHorn

One way that the gene pool is improved is when those who are too stupid to recognize the various dangers, the signs of the times, instead try to find new, even more stupid ways to assert their ignorance, and increase the chances that they'll stick their fingers in a live socket, while standing knee deep in water.

Not the kind of folks you want in your proverbial foxhole anyway.

Lilith

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 15, 2017, 03:14:15 PM
One way that the gene pool is improved is when those who are too stupid to recognize the various dangers, the signs of the times, instead try to find new, even more stupid ways to assert their ignorance, and increase the chances that they'll stick their fingers in a live socket, while standing knee deep in water.

If the planet Earth is our proverbial foxhole, then evidence suggests that we don't get to choose who is in our proverbial foxhole.  We can only decide if we want to figure out how to harmonize with our fellow foxes ....   or not.  IMO.

Many are still of the mindset that the goal is to change the other foxes, rather than practicing the art of self adjustment and harmonization.

aldousburbank

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2017, 03:33:42 PM
If the planet Earth is our proverbial foxhole, then evidence suggests that we don't get to choose who is in our proverbial foxhole.  We can only decide if we want to figure out how to harmonize with our fellow foxes ....   or not.  IMO.

Many are still of the mindset that the goal is to change the other foxes, rather than practicing the art of self adjustment and harmonization.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 15, 2017, 03:14:15 PM

Your mission is clear then eh? Get your pals from outer space to go on world TV saying how they've been chatting to (only) your cult leader for decades and everything you and he has written about on various mediums (and been paid for doing so) and you'll be vindicated. You can then crow about how you know more than all your detractors.

What is stopping you?

My guess is that you fall neatly into all other woo woo merchants who get a hard on on knowing they can toy with the guillible, the vulnerable, the lonely and just plan stupid who need the assurances only you can give. Heavens Gate esque?

Go on Mr Horn, get your space pals on TV. What is going to stop them doing it? And no prevarication or obfuscation. Just do it.

MichaelHorn

Certainly YP expresses a...version of the Golden Rule:

Do unto others as you think others have done unto you.

Cynicism, vitriol, irrational anger and hate. Sure, it's sad but we all make, and live by, our choices. And he...chooses his own misery, which he then impotently projects on others.

No thanks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 15, 2017, 05:10:18 PM
Certainly YP expresses a...version of the Golden Rule:

Do unto others as you think others have done unto you.

Cynicism, vitriol, irrational anger and hate. Sure, it's sad but we all make, and live by, our choices. And he...chooses his own misery, which he then impotently projects on others.

No thanks.

Okay, you got the prevarication and obfuscation out of the way. Now deal with getting your space pals on TV.

Why won't you?

Yorkshire pud

Reaching for a reply Mike?
You can stop wringing your hands thinking of one, I know the answer. You can't put your space pals on TV. Not that you won't. You can't, and we all know why. Don't we?  ;D

Catsmile

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 15, 2017, 05:15:00 PM
Okay, you got the prevarication and obfuscation out of the way. Now deal with getting your space pals on TV.

Why won't you?

You've forgotten, they've already been on TV. They were on the Dean Martin Show Feb. 25, 1971. I remember seeing it aired. MiB must have implanted the whole family with that memory. Maybe other aliens implanted the memory?

DARN THOZ ANAL PROBING GRAYS!
DON'T WEEBER ME, BRO!!1
THE wedding CAKE IS A LIE.