• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
Are those four bullets, the extent of your queries on this issue?

Yes...

QuoteI'll be honest, Champ--I haven't read your posts fully for like four days now.

So why'd you PM me yesterday?

I presume you read that one.

QuoteMake sure your summation is complete for accuracy.

Stop the naked deceit and evasion.

You're making yourself into a bit of a leg-trapped laughing stock here.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
Yes...

Fine, I'll read it now. See how easy that was? Go change your oil while you wait.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on October 09, 2018, 12:47:06 AM
Where are you hiding MD?

I was never hiding him. I have no connection to that poster, beyond the bantz traded here.

Wow, I have a lot of backlog to catch up on here. Sorry I missed this one earlier, been busy.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 11, 2018, 01:13:15 AM
So you want your lunch packed?  Well okay [zzzzzzzzzzip]

I know I feel humbled.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
Fine, I'll read it now. See how easy that was? Go change your oil while you wait.

Jackstar

Dear Huge Faggot
« Sent to: Metron2267 on: Yesterday at 02:00:32 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
I changed my settings on the forum, so that users being /ignored are now able to send me personal messages.

I have done this, because reasons.
Report To Admin

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
that's very clever. You get a hall pass.

lulz, I forgot about this. You even knew where this thread was! And then you still vandalized the forum with your ludicrous shitspew.

All you had to do was ask me over here. And yet, you did not. Reconcile.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

You're making yourself into a bit of a leg-trapped laughing stock here.

Delusions of grandeur. Desperate need for attention. Female version of Tootsie-Whootsie confirmed.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
lulz, I forgot about this.

No you didn't = ipso facto.

QuoteYou even knew where this thread was!

Yes...so????

QuoteAnd then you still vandalized the forum with your ludicrous shitspew.

After you ducked my questions here, so???

QuoteAll you had to do was ask me over here. And yet, you did not. Reconcile.

Oh I didn't?

QuotePosted by: Metron2267
« on: Yesterday at 01:56:30 PM » Insert Quote
You're sure doing a lot not to answer what about Obummer was "hilarity"...

Huh... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 28, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
Delusions of grandeur. Desperate need for attention. Female version of Tootsie-Whootsie confirmed.

And yet still better than a Clinton presidency ;-)

But yeah, I basically reached the same conclusion. Thankfully he posts some really good links so there is palpable upside to consider!

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 13, 2018, 02:28:34 PM
Are these bitches white-hawt enough for you, Jacky-boi?

Intent of metaphor--unclear. Please reformulate without the use of racial slurs.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 14, 2018, 01:50:49 AM
Jacky boi, are you a soy boi?

I tend to avoid soybeans in any form, and almost always have--I always thought it tasted like shit, and the fact that tofu tastes like shit that can easily soak up other flavors to cover up the taste of shit has never proven to be an effective marketing tactic on me.

However, I was born in the U.S. and I did attend public school, so I'm probably riddled with the stuff. Oh well. I can say one thing for certain: it's not the number one vegetable in my diet, that's for sure.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:42:06 AM
Intent of metaphor--unclear. Please reformulate without the use of racial slurs.

Ut oh...identity politics canard sighted... :-\

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 18, 2018, 08:09:10 PM
I will keep looking though! I have already been reminded of some great ones.

I haven't forgotten this. Now, it haunts me. You know how impressionable I am.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:47:21 AM
I tend to avoid soybeans in any form, and almost always have--I always thought it tasted like shit, and the fact that tofu tastes like shit that can easily soak up other flavors to cover up the taste of shit has never proven to be an effective marketing tactic on me.

You're so missing out:

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:49:02 AM
I haven't forgotten this. Now, it haunts me. You know how impressionable I am.

Squirm, obfuscate, deny and retreat = impressionable?

:-X

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 20, 2018, 12:27:15 AM
What's your favorite vegetable, and how do you like it prepared?

I'm gonna answer this one again, not just in the hopes that the bot jumps the rails, but out of passion for the subject matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0zOMbtjpS0

Note that, I find BHO to be a corruption of the sacrament, yet: I will allow it. Lotta cough though, it fucks with my meditative posture.

Jackstar

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on October 20, 2018, 02:00:39 AM
Can I tell by the way you use your walk you're a woman's man?

Well, obviously, I have time to talk, so...

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:53:02 AM
I'm gonna answer this one again, not just in the hopes that the bot jumps the rails, but out of passion for the subject matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0zOMbtjpS0

Note that, I find BHO to be a corruption of the sacrament, yet: I will allow it. Lotta cough though, it fucks with my meditative posture.

I do not think it is a "vegetable" per se...

https://plants.usda.gov/java/ClassificationServlet?source=display&classid=CASA3
Kingdom  Plantae â€" Plants
Subkingdom  Tracheobionta â€" Vascular plants
Superdivision  Spermatophyta â€" Seed plants
Division  Magnoliophyta â€" Flowering plants
Class  Magnoliopsida â€" Dicotyledons
Subclass  Hamamelididae
Order  Urticales
Family  Cannabaceae â€" Hemp family
Genus  Cannabis L. â€" hemp P
Species  Cannabis sativa L. â€" marijuana P

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
Well, obviously, I have time to talk, so...

Now you just need to:

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 20, 2018, 04:49:32 AM
What are ya favorite supplements/herbs/medicinals Jacky?

This is a tough one. There's so many! Here's a couple I consider wholly safe to discuss on an open forum:

1) 5-HTP (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-Hydroxytryptophan)

A friend of mine told me about this many years ago, and said, "You should try it!" and I was all, "how do you know? You're not a doctor!" and he was like, "It's a supplement! It's like the Wild West! There are no rules! Pizza cut into spirals! It might work, here!" And, lo! They did. And they're cheap. After about three months, I no longer felt like they were doing anything special--I interpreted this to mean that the substance supported my organism long enough for it to correct whatever was imbalanced in the first place.

So I stopped, with no withdrawal effects of any kind, and haven't felt like I needed them since. Beyond that, I couldn't say much more with certitude--except that, when I first heard about this stuff, there were only a few brands of bottles on the shelf at the dope store, but I just happened by yesterday, and now there's an entire shelf of it. It is clear that the market has spoken.

Y'all should read about it.

2) Phenylpiracetam (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenylpiracetam)

This stuff is hilarious. I was glancing at cable news one day, and saw some story about Olympic athletes doping up--or maybe it was a story about Lance Armstrong, I misremember. But I do remember suddenly realizing, "Hey! I'm not participating in Olympic competition! I wonder what kind of performance-enhancing drugs I can use!"

So I went immediately to Wikipedia and found the complete list of banned substances. I didn't even need a tripcode!!

Most of them are truly absurd compounds that would not be practical for anyone to mess with, without proper supervision, but a lot of them are not. A lot of them are sold right over the counter, and many more are freely available from Amazon and other mail-order shops of their ilk.

Having discovered this brave new world, I set out to find out if any of them might prove useful to me. And, Friends, I am here to tell you, phenylpiracetam is truly remarkable. I'll let the interested amongst you research the salient details for yourselves--I'll just tell you why I like it.

It provides the benefit of increased tolerance to colder environmental temperatures. It has several other effects as well, all of which also appeal to me in principle--although I found after mega-dosing with it, that wasn't really necessary to do all the time. But immunity to shivering, that's pretty nice, I'm not gonna lie.

I have found that I can generate this boon with a mere 50mgs, which according to the literature, is a very light dose. This has made my appreciation for the autumn and winter months far more keen.

It certainly makes sense that this would be a huge advantage in Olympic competition:  [attachment=1]

I evaluated a few other compounds from that list as well, but none of them proved to be as useful to me as phenylpiracetam. Turns out, there are several drugs in the "racetam" family, but I liked the phenyl- variant best, as it is quite affordable and highly effective.

disclosure: I haven't taken it today. Today, I find myself quite comfy enough.

pate

Would you agree with the following statement:  "Everything that has happeened hear has done so according to my design?"

I will in Joi this bowl of snaks while I wait for my answer. TIA!

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 21, 2018, 12:37:42 AM
What would you say if I told you I found my "Legs" pic? ;D

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 21, 2018, 01:05:53 AM
keeping up with the responsibilities of this thread is a lot more effort than I had anticipated

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo4w4R0nxkA/

note: embed incomplete

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 27, 2018, 12:56:30 PM
You're sure doing a lot not to answer what about Obummer was "hilarity"...

I don't think you're clear on how many responsibilities a guy in my position has, and how comparatively low in importance you rate on that totem pole.

You can think that over while I get stoned, have lunch, and get laid like a rock star. Good day, sir.