• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Richard K Cole Jr is NOT Stuart Allison ...here we go again...says I have sex with dogs in public in front of my neighbors?  The imaginary gang-stalking"

Gunner65

Dietrich stumbles....Casbalt?  Johnston?  Max Speers?  You Tube?  Spamming and stalking?

Assange to Aquino and Australia Outtrim...screaming again

Reporters job

Canada and Trump

reading with no attribution from what?

Dietrich is an actor

Gunner65

Lets see how far he goes to attack the POTUS and his imaginary gang-stalkers.   The white trash pieces of shit....

This coming from a man who claims to have ripped the penis off his own grandfather wit his new teeth when he was 3 years old?  And the research shows he is lying?

And people believe and defend him?  Even when they are presented with evidence.  This is insanity. 

Gunner65

"Trolling kills" You Tube is white trash POS,,,,(reads again without attribution)

War
Fenton produced clown killer...flacid penis what?  Concrete holes and raping Its the NRA
Russians attacking Dietrich and his hippy whore Solomon   wow...really?

Gunner65

"All of your electricity will be shut down..golden showers and radiation..."  Dietrich and the atomic bomb

Gunner65

Revolts. riots. elections and defamation and slander of veterans.  White trash pieces of shit.

Dietrich has no conception of  reality.  His entire persona is lie!  He is an emotional actor using images and technology without attribution for his own gain. 

Gunner65

AMERASIAN IS THE NEW BLACK, BUT 臺北-剑杆 (“TÁĪPBĚĪH-JIÀNGĀN [THE ‘TAIPEI RĀPIÈR’]”) DONS HIBERNIAN GREEN THIS WEEK TO HONOUR HIS LATE-And-SAINTED SIRE’S FÃ"REBEARS FROM OGYGIA FOR GǼILGE (“ÉIRELISH [‘IRISH’]”)-AMERICAN sCELTIC HERITAGE MENSIS (“MONTH”) BY EXPOSITING “CRITICAL OMISSIONS” THIS TOPICAL Tdy 031318 (Tuesday, March 13th, 2018) TRANSMISSION

NOTE: THE “UN-EDITED” MP3 IS AS USUAL, ONCE AGAIN, CUT-OFF IN MID-SENTENCE NEAR THE END OF THE TRANSMISSION - PURPOSELY AND REPEATEDLY DONE WITH MAL-INTENT AS A MEANS OF SABOTAGE - ((AND THESE SO-CALLED “UN-EDITED” ARCHIVES ARE BEING SOLD FOR PROFIT???))

Dietrich is on "probation" and he has previously released private info ie social security numbers, phone numbers.

Gunner65

Dietrich presents this compilation of FB lies as evidence.

Dietrich’s Gangstalkers Exposed
Posted on March 11, 2018 by Admin

https://seekingwithallmyheartandallmysoul.wordpress.com/2018/03/11/dietrichs-gangstalkers-exposed/#comments

Dietrich is claiming Revolution Radio is editing his  broadcasts prior to public release to You Tube etc.  This has been occurring for over almost 18 months when Ringley and the FBI/VA were made aware.

Gunner65

Dietrich has Solomon on talking about You Tube kids

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 20, 2018, 08:09:35 PM
Dietrich has Solomon on talking about You Tube kids

No dogs raping children tonight then?   Maybe I'll give it a shot

Gunner65

I don't understand where they are going with all of this....

Not exactly riveting..........     Guess he's trying to clean up his act some.

Gunner65

I expected that....with 10 days left of his probation etc...I contacted Ringley but he has not responded.

The center does not hold.  Back to people sucking on pieces of shit and what not. 

Gunner65

I am not hearing a clean-up of his act.  Hoggs mother works for CNN but he doesnt mention that.  Nor does he mention that Hogg had already graduated a year or so ago from a different school.  Douglas is stuck on this NRA/Russian thing.

Big time thunder storm here.   Gonna shut on down,

Gunner65

Take care Walks.  That storm system is looking nasty.

Gunner65

Dietrich wants 100.00 this month.  Sets up the Allison lie again, more on the Florida shooter Cruz.  Says Fox News promotes Cruz as a hero as does the alt right.   Pieces of shit.  Says Peterson recommended Cruz for being committed for mental health reasons....but the JROTC/Army stopped it.

Gunner65

Cruz was a Russian agent protected by the military because he was white?  "Yellow nigger, brown nigger and white bitch",  Dietrich claims he worked with G4S Security.  Dietrich claims he was armed security for Oakland, CA Fed bldg.

Gunner65

Russians are responsible....racist at West Point...nigger this nigger that.....white trash pieces of shit  "Plasma Politics"  Gay men and blood donations...

Gunner65

Dietrich exposed ISIS on Coast to Coast and then the Russians took over the NRA.  Dietrich says no one has right to AR15s and they are full auto. 

Gunner65

More blood transfusion vampire BS...Peter Thiel and rich folks have the secret to immortality.......

Surrogate son sent on a recon mission near Mara Largo, West Palm Beach, etc rich getting blood from 18 year olds......people want Dietrich's blood!   And young gay blood.....blood turns straight people gay.

Gunner65

Claims he is exposing that gay boys blood is being used by rich

Gunner65

Steve Outtrim and Cole and the holocaust deniars, white trash POS.....What?  The last 2 minutes was a total disjointed BS mess.

So Dietrichs "Plasma Politcs" theme is BS too....a bunch of vampire gay BS conspiracy that he claims to be exposing!

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 02:11:16 PM
Debbie!  Where are you, babe?

I think Deb is on hiatus.   The dogs raping children talk kind of was a turn off for her.

Gunner65

March 24:

Dietrich sounds exhausted.....got his 100 bucks for the rent.....plugs Mystik warrior and Taboo Bros You Tube.....goes into trade/markets...Putin blah, Taiwan blah blah

Revolution Radio Chat is anti-Dietrich  "Doug makes me feel embarrassed to be the same ethnicity as him " (oli)