• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Did he say "Deep Space Puppets"?                                       
https://youtu.be/wDX5Mlz46Vg

Gunner65

What load of bullshit!  Dietrich claims average folks in "mid-America" who live on the government dole are controlling all the votes - And stealing from all the city dwellers on the coasts who "work and struggle for a living!  This is pure lies and projection!   WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

Pelayo

He also mentioned Red Ice. That girl on there is adorable.                                       
https://youtu.be/2maJGAZag3s

Gunner65

Yeah.  For some reason he is attacking them and Jan Irvin (Logos Media).  As if this FB page screenshot proves anything!  He will attack anyone who calls him out on his BS - mostly because they are white.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 20, 2019, 06:31:01 PM
Yeah.  For some reason he is attacking them and Jan Irvin (Logos Media).
Probably because she calls out progressive whackos on their BS lies and hypocrisy.

Pelayo

It's Punxatawney Phil ya ignorant scrawny punk.

Gunner65

I am sure we will hear his "version" tonight...fact is he is attacking people who have large audiences, thousands of subscribers and are excellent researchers.  Not a smart move by Dietrich.

Gunner65

LIE!  Dietrich was NEVER A MARINE OR IN DESERT STORM!

Gunner65

Hey Pavel:  Why don't you show Dietrich the DMDC Document where I prove Randy Cramer was never a Marine either?  I know you watch this thread , so why not just admit Dietrich is full of shit and shut the fuck up claiming Cramer and I are the same person!

And by the way, Irvin and Michael Vara and others know about this too, and I am sure it will come up in any future debunkings of your bullshit!

But keep talking shit!  ;D

Pelayo

I am probably gonna get drunker than usual tonight, my dad died yesterday. I thank god he probably didn't hear much of the garbage that shitheads like ddd spew out of their vile mouths.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 20, 2019, 06:46:10 PM
I am probably gonna get drunker than usual tonight, my dad died yesterday. I thank god he probably didn't hear much of the garbage that shitheads like ddd spew out of their vile mouths.
Sorry to hear that Pelayo.  My Mom passed about this time last year and my Dad is not doing well.  Both in their mid 80's.

Pelayo

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 20, 2019, 06:51:48 PM
So, did WAN and Brig give up on ddd?
WAN has a busier work schedule and has not even posted about his fathers diary.  As for Brig, she gave up on this thread quite a few months ago.  Mostly because DD is a sick sonofabitch these days. 

Pelayo

I am sorry he is gone but somehow I am happy for him. His last years he was not in good health. He had Alzheimer's and it was sad to see him in that condition. Especially since he was such a vibrant person in his better days. He was a man of faith and I am sure he is in a better place.

Gunner65

My Dad is quite similar.  We have grown more apart over the years for many reasons (religion being the primary factor) He has all sorts of issues, now including Diabetes, heart problems, failing memory, you name it. 

Gunner65

My entire family has fallen apart over the years.  I could see it coming when I was just a kid in the 70's.  I was the eldest of 4 adopted kids.
Long story.  When I returned from active duty I found everything a mess.  Nothing I could do.  So I went my own way the best I could.

Pelayo

Well, this show sure is a snorefest. He hasn't said WTPOS once. Hey ddd, you read these posts too. The only reason to listen to your douchebag ass is when you become unhinged and start ranting and raving and make a complete ass of yourself.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 20, 2019, 07:06:02 PM
Well, this show sure is a snorefest. He hasn't said WTPOS once.
He will prob spend an hour reading someone else writing about Brexit and other political bullshit.  Then go into attacking people and blaming everything on white people--ending in a screaming rage.

Gunner65

My mother was buried in the National Cemetery -  Leavenworth, KS.  My Dad has a plot there due to his service as a US Army Medical Officer.  They provide nice white marble headstones like at Arlington. 

Pelayo

Okay, now ddd is back to using his trashy language that shows he has no business being in polite society. And NO amount of incorrect Elizabethanese is going to change that.

Gunner65

Vara/LNM has a guest on about 5G --- Maybe the Ghost will have a show tonight.  I am pretty tired.  Warmest day here so far.  Lots of work to do around the place.  I got 3 new Rhode Island Red and 3 Hoovers Brown chicks from Tractor Supply yesterday.  They are in the house now.  I have them in a metal tub lined with pine-wood shavings as litter etc. a small heat-lamp.

My hound dog is sleeping next to it!  Fixing up the chicken coup this week before the weather turns bad (wet).

Pelayo

Aren't chicks fun? My covey of quails has broken up to pair up and mate and raise their chicks. From what I have read, the covey should reform in late summer. Oh yeah, speaking of Tractor Supply, I read a highly complementary article about their prospects as far as the value of their stock. I shop there, except the closest is in the next town over and about a 20 mile drive.

Gunner65

This is my first time raising chickens.  I have a lot to learn.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 20, 2019, 07:39:40 PM
This is my first time raising chickens.  I have a lot to learn.
I don't know anything about chickens.  My chicks were about 2/5ths the size of a chicken chick. I lost a lot of them because when they got cold they piled onto each other to share their heat. Unfortunately, the ones on the bottom were smothered. Also, if they became wet all over (within the first week) it was almost certain they died.

Gunner65

My "Tractor Chicks" are about 5-8 weeks old.  Not yet "pullets".  A couple have emerging feathers on the wings and tail.  My neighbors have raised chickens forever so I feel pretty safe about asking any questions etc.  I don't feel so stupid learning about raising them.  I just felt it was stupid NOT to try!

I had a med sized used coup to fix up, and paid 50.00 for 6 chicks, plus the heat lamp, water feeder, litter and feed.

Pelayo

Every single one of my neighbors tell me how cool it is  and how cute they are running around the neighborhood. I may not make any money in collecting their eggs or selling them for meat, but I bet I've made the property more desirable for having them.

Gunner65

Yes!  I think once I get over the initial "learning curve" I will be able to have 2-3 "layers" and eating fresh eggs every day or two!  There are no roosters making noise around here!  As for harvesting meat I will have to learn about that later.  My goal is to get these "Tractor Chicks" to adulthood and keep them healthy and happy.

Gunner65

Here we go with the attacks.  Now on myself and Rose Dio again.  I am NOT doing ANYTHING with Rose Dio.