• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 29, 2016, 02:18:59 PM
It is hilarious watching liberals defend Fox News and a Fox News bimbo. Is this where you thought you'd be a year ago?

It is. In the same week I've seen Republicans defending liberal Hollywood and the Oscars.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2016, 11:56:03 AM
I like some of his ideas on banks, speculation/manipulation, and guns (though he has now backed off his former support for guns) but I think any help he would give to the middle-class, or working-class, would be destroyed and offset by the capital flight out of, and unfettered immigration into, the country by his policies. And all the 'free' stuff without some type of controls would be disastrous.

In theory I don't mind some free, or cheaper, education but do so, on some level, one would have to enact European-style controls (you must make good marks, only a few select majors based on actual need for them (we might need more engineers, say, that English Lit, majors), a certain time to graduate, government allocates number of positions in each medical specialty, standard-zed testing at an early age to determine future schooling plan, and so on.) I don't think the agitators demanding "free" or "debt forgiveness" would like the idea that you can't be a 'gender studies' major or that, sorry, no high school for you because you failed a test at 12 years old and so off to the trade school for you, or still here after 4 years...yer out and so forth!)

If you want what the Europeans have with no strings attached, you really are living in fantasy land. Is Bernie willing to tell voters that? I doubt it. That won't earn him my vote.

Value Of Pi

I wouldn't try to make the Trump-Kelly problem about Kelly. It's all about Trump, which is his intention, after all.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 29, 2016, 04:18:32 PM
Complete balderdash.

please, sir.  control your language.  george noory's grandchild reads this forum.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 29, 2016, 05:28:31 PM
I wouldn't try to make the Trump-Kelly problem about Kelly. It's all about Trump, which is his intention, after all.

correct.  she's a footnote.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 05:36:10 PM
correct.  she's a footnote.

And some footnotes have more appeal than others. Sue me, I don't mind her at all.

chefist

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:06:38 PM

I see Larry Linville in him...parting his nose hairs...;-)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on January 29, 2016, 06:08:01 PM
I see Larry Linville in him...parting his nose hairs...;-)

he has that same thin lipped moralist smug.

Zoo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 27, 2016, 10:32:55 AM
Dumb ass. You don't even know what he stands for.  You're just a Trump zombie.

LMFAO ;D

Why you so mean I love you :-*!!1

Zoo

Trump motherfuckers, all the way to the boom shelters!!1

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 30, 2016, 12:09:36 AM
More phony baloney from Trump. Yeah, he just loves the vets. Right.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilycanal/2015/12/03/donald-trump-veterans/#1da2ea686c9e
right. Donald is an evil crakkker. Only gave 1 mio to vets last night.

Zoo

Trump is a god sent amongst men to rid the world of fucktards!!1

Quote from: Black Lives Matter on January 30, 2016, 01:23:23 AM
right. Donald is an evil crakkker. Only gave 1 mio to vets last night.

A token display, born of sheer expedient intentions, given whilst all the cameras were rolling.

It would be the same as you handing over 2 bits from your welfare check to the homeless man sleeping in backyard.

Quote from: Zoo on January 30, 2016, 08:47:46 AM
Trump is a god sent amongst men to rid the world of fucktards!!1

Be careful what you ask for, young man...

WOTR

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 30, 2016, 09:01:29 AM
You have to keep in mind that Zoo wants the world to blow up. ;)

These Republicucks are already conceding to Trump in Iowa.

BTFO.

Zoo

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 30, 2016, 09:01:29 AM

LOL I thought I made that clear so very long ago that i want the world to burn  ;D !!1

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2016, 09:08:10 AM
You have to keep in mind that Zoo wants the world to blow up. ;)

People get me they really get me 3;-)!!1

VtaGeezer

The proof will come in 48 hours or so, but I think its remarkable that Trump appears to be beating the bible thumpers in their Evangeland sanctuary.  Six months ago, the in-the-know pundits were questioning whether DT would have to write-off Iowa and not waste his time campaigning there.  Ha!  I'm not a Trump supporter but I greatly admire his guts in taking on the PC Monster that we've been feeding for over a generation.  I can't wait to hear him paint Clinton as a the Queen of the SJWs whose the amateurish SecState tenure was disastrous. He has the real dirt on Clinton Inc. and he will use. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 30, 2016, 11:22:50 AM
The proof will come in 48 hours or so, but I think its remarkable that Trump appears to be beating the bible thumpers in their Evangeland sanctuary.  Six months ago, the in-the-know pundits were questioning whether DT would have to write-off Iowa and not waste his time campaigning there.  Ha!  I'm not a Trump supporter but I greatly admire his guts in taking on the PC Monster that we've been feeding for over a generation.  I can't wait to hear him paint Clinton as a the Queen of the SJWs whose the amateurish SecState tenure was disastrous. He has the real dirt on Clinton Inc. and he will use.

#Trump2016 buddy.

Zoo

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 30, 2016, 11:22:50 AM

I think it is funny as hell ;D Also i think it is funny Bernie who is not a Christian leading as well!!1

Quote from: Zoo on January 30, 2016, 10:47:58 AM
LOL I thought I made that clear so very long ago that i want the world to burn  ;D !!1

People get me they really get me 3;-)!!1

Yeah, yeah, I remember now.

Jesus, man, what happened? Where did it all go wrong for you??

Faustina

Trump to a CNN reporter:  "Ted Cruz is going down."

Quote from: Faustina on January 30, 2016, 03:05:29 PM

With Cruz you lose.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Faustina on January 30, 2016, 03:05:29 PM

Yup, Trump's running mate will be a WWF guy, the perfect mate. No doubt about it.

On with the farce! What have we got to lose?

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 30, 2016, 04:04:19 PM
Yup, Trump's running mate will be a WWF guy, the perfect mate. No doubt about it.

Is Ted DiBiase available? I think he would be a perfect running mate.

Faustina

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 30, 2016, 04:04:19 PM

Since Ted Cruz is "going down," any speculation on who Trump's running mate will be (presuming he wins the nomination) ???