• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

McAfee Alert for Bellgab

Started by Uncle Duke, November 30, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

Uncle Duke

[attachment=1,msg1284863] The last week or so I've been getting this alert when going to Bellgab.  Anyone seeing this?

ZaZa

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 30, 2018, 12:27:13 PM
[attachment=1,msg1284863] The last week or so I've been getting this alert when going to Bellgab.  Anyone seeing this?

BIG if TRUE !!!

ZaZa

I suspect GravitySucks being behind this shit.

ItsOver

Ha!  I'm not seeing it with Avast.  Probably just the far reaching fingers of Darth Soros.

dadgum spycams! curse you, Lee! REEEEEEEEEE!

albrecht

The last week or so I've been getting this alert when going to Bellgab.  Anyone seeing this?
I also get a "this site is not secure" when logging in but never an alert like that. I just figured since it was not https or whatever....btw, McAfee disallows McAfee, then again he is a very "interesting" individual whose most recent bizarre claims is that there is some elite sex-cult where you pay to screw whales (species, not fat girls.)

ZaZa

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
I also get a "this site is not secure" when logging in but never an alert like that. I just figured since it was not https or whatever....btw, McAfee disallows McAfee, then again he is a very "interesting" individual whose most recent bizarre claims is that there is some elite sex-cult where you pay to screw whales (species, not fat girls.)

I think that 21st*oyster*Man and Dr.LadyBoy are members of that sex-cult.
BellGab's hottest couple,..they even have color matching avatars, ragging faggots.
Maybe that's why Dr.LadyBoy had sex change (the donor,old female goat is doing OK) done just few days ago.
Wonder if he if fat..like a whale?
Probably is..

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 30, 2018, 12:38:26 PM
dadgum spycams! curse you, Lee! REEEEEEEEEE!
You know, Lee.  Always trying to check out the cat ladies.  Who knows.  Maybe someday there'll be a hot one, although it's kind of like Al Gore praying for global warming.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
Oh, crap.  Now we'll have to hear about GS's new exploits on "the high seas" on the next GabCast.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
I think that 21st*oyster*Man and Dr.LadyBoy are members of that sex-cult.
BellGab's hottest couple,..they even have color matching avatars, ragging faggots.
Maybe that's why Dr.LadyBoy had sex change (the donor,old female goat is doing OK) done just few days ago.
Wonder if he if fat..like a whale?
Probably is..

Hey, faggot! I know you’re a flaming homosexual who’s obsessed with me but that’s not going to stop me from fucking your mother, turd nugget. :D

Metron2267

Be careful, very long tongue warning....

She'll felch you and perform a colonoscopy.

ZaZa

Funny that after sex change Dr.MDMD /aka/ LadyBoy became very lame in his posts.
Must be the feminine hormones that he is taking...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 10:26:19 PM
Funny that after sex change Dr.MDMD /aka/ LadyBoy became very lame in his posts.
Must be the feminine hormones that he is taking...

Your mom = whore.

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
Fuck McAfee!  :P

watch your mouth sadist brig,
he might send a virus to your computer