• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130924 - Seth Shostak - Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI)

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 24, 2013, 10:58:29 AM

Quick Karl

I can't even express completely just how good it is to have Art back - he is the undisputed heavyweight champion of Talk Radio!

jazmunda

That's a bit rich of Art having a go at someone in love with a new pretty.

Having said that I hope Dames' Russian pretty keeps him busy enough to keep him off the air.

AshamanWolf

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 24, 2013, 08:08:27 PM
I can't even express completely just how good it is to have Art back - he is the undisputed heavyweight champion of Talk Radio!
Indeed good sir, I could not agree more.

Spinner

Quote from: MV on September 24, 2013, 08:02:35 PM
Unfortunately, it's 3am here.
Come back soon.
We're keeping a cozy spot and beverages for you. And I'm sure aldousbourbank will have *other* special welcoming gifts.  ;)

PrairieGhost

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 24, 2013, 08:06:03 PM
I love the opening now, the chase is cool but this song just makes for Such a fun start.

I agree! I like ride my see saw better!

coaster

Question for someone who hasnt been paying attention. if i click the pause button thing on sirious and go out for a smoke, will the show start back up where i left it?

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on September 24, 2013, 08:08:33 PM
Having said that I hope Dames' Russian pretty keeps him busy enough to keep him off the air.
I second that.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on September 24, 2013, 08:10:11 PM
Question for someone who hasnt been paying attention. if i click the pause button thing on sirious and go out for a smoke, will the show start back up where i left it?

That's what the pause button is there for. ;)

steelbot

Yes

AshamanWolf

I think it will, then to get back to live, you click "Go To Live."

jazmunda

Should we take some bets on when Art will take his first night off due to a cold? Bonus points for guessing which replay will air.

Mhayhurst

Yeah, at least that's how the iPhone app works.

coaster

thanks all. I didn't know for sure. I mean, what the hell do I know about online satellite radio?

bigchucka

Quote from: AshamanWolf on September 24, 2013, 08:06:38 PM
Evening everyone, I look forward to listening to this with you all.

How'd ya think Brandon Sanderson did finishing up the series?

steelbot

BY THE WAY - I found an xm radio cydia app for jailbroken iOS devices that lets you extend the timeout up to 24hrs.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on September 24, 2013, 08:15:00 PM
thanks all. I didn't know for sure. I mean, what the hell do I know about online satellite radio?

Please come more prepared than Jeremy Meador next time. ;)

Spinner

I'm getting a C.Crane FM Transmitter. It's a gift from a wonderful stranger :)
I want to be able to listen to Art as I walk around my place.
I'm sooooo excited about it!