• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hey ddd, are you sucking up to the clintons to suck up some of that clinton cash? I guess the donations aren't going so well.

Pelayo

Ha! ddd says he turned down Steven Outrim's offer for a million dollars for sex. Since when did ddd have any scruples or discrimination when it comes to sex? People like ddd live their lives under the motto, if it feels good, do it.

Pelayo

Your life is worth less ddd because you are a racist, hetero-phobic, lying sack of shit. End of story.

Pelayo

Ha! ddd warns people against Tracy Twyman due to her megalomania and stuff. Hey ddd, take a look in the mirror when it comes to megalomania.

Pelayo

Ha hahahaha ddd, you are the one to blame for your failures. You and your big mouth. Make something of yourself and get a job at Chick-fil-A. Trust me, you willl feel better about yourself when you have a paycheck from working at a honest job.

Pelayo

If what just spewed out of ddd''s mouth doesn't convince you he is crazy, you should be in the same cell as him.

Pelayo

ddd, you really need to do the world a favor and check yourself into a mental hospital. You are quite unhinged. Just tell them you are the son of Adolph Hitler and they will understand.

I wonder why Aquino's dress uniform is white looking. Should it not be darker for the Army?

Quote from: Pelayo on July 14, 2019, 11:51:54 PM
ddd, you really need to do the world a favor and check yourself into a mental hospital. You are quite unhinged. Just tell them you are the son of Adolph Hitler and they will understand.
If DD is fortunate they might also give him complimentary electro-shock treatments and lobotomy.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 14, 2019, 05:54:12 PM
Perhaps any medical professional here at Bellgab would care to explain/describe what sort of feat involving a 3 year old chewing off an old mans penis would be - just for reference.   But its obvious Dietrich is lying and has had no connection to his extended "family" and if he had it is certainly been rejected.  Someone should ask him what his uncle in Wolcott, NY thinks about his "long-lost" insane nephew !!
Why not go all the way and say that DD has no connection even with his own parents or sister?
The way DD tells lies about his own mother having sex with Hitler should be proof enough that his claimed mother is anything but.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on July 15, 2019, 12:22:29 AM
I wonder why Aquino's dress uniform is white looking. Should it not be darker for the Army?
The US Army Dress White uniform was optional for all officers assigned to hot climates (tropics and southern US) - My father owned the same type of uniform but rarely wore it.

The photo of Aquino in "Whites" may have been taken shortly after he was commissioned in college in California (ROTC).  He appears to be wearing US Cavalry saber insignia, a national defense ribbon and Basic Parachutist badge.  Not sure what the cord is - it looks similar to the French
Fourragère - which was awarded to certain US Marine and Army units during WW1.

Quote from: Pelayo on July 14, 2019, 11:34:51 PM
If what just spewed out of ddd''s mouth doesn't convince you he is crazy, you should be in the same cell as him.
Someday DD will share a cell with a 300 pound transgender convicted of homosexual rape and murder. Nighty night Dietrich.

Gunner65

Of course when Dietrichs' false personae is more widely revealed and all of his cult followers reject him, there is always an option:
He could "martyr" himself for the good of all humanity.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODV6mxVVRZk

Gunner65

Keep researching and reading books Pavel .....It won't be long until you discover the facts disagree with Dietrich and you begin to question his arrogant, lying bullshit ! 

Gunner65

Note:  NOWHERE in this interview was Douglas Dietrich or Michael Aquino or "UFO/Super-soldiers" mentioned.   Or any of the assholes who deceived and destroyed millions!  Dietrich reads from leftist texts for hours and attacks whites...but his historical contexts are flawed or non-existent! 

Gunner65

Dietrich likely spends hours preparing shows based on material he picks from "high brow sources" and then paraphrases them  to support his "position" but he is not a historian and his credentials are total BULLSHIT!

Gunner65

Dietrich posts photo of "goth" ball-jointed "Barbie" doll as himself for tonights' "shit-show".

"AMID THE ACTIVE HOSTILITIES ‘O’ WWâ€"IV (WORLD WAR 4 [COLD WAR II]) â€" or THE GREATER EURASIAN ἈΝΤΊΧΡΙΣΤΟϚ ἈΠΌΚΆΛΥΨΙϚ (“’ANTÍKHRISTOS ’APÃ"KÁLÚPSIS [‘ANTICHRIST APOCALYPSE’]”) / ἉΡΜΑΓΕΔΩΝ (“hARMAGEDŌN [‘ARMAGEDDON’]”) WAR (IN-DISAMBIGUATION FROM THE MILLENNIAL WAR [id est, WORLD WAR II] or WWâ€"III [id est, COLD WAR I]"

https://www.pinterest.es/pin/71142869094506874/

Gunner65

Another heavy thunderstorm here with tree damage...(second time in a week).  Going to make an assessment and take photos before it gets too dark.

Pelayo

Here's what everybody thinks of the European Union:              https://youtu.be/3x4t_xJEchM

Gunner65

Dietrich loves to slander the dead.  Bad Karma.

Pelayo

Sayonara hiroshima and nagasaki.  Pretty good for a country that was supposedly losing according the the mad faux historian ddd.             https://youtu.be/GVyhBsNBLx8  Now ddd, go stomp your feet, break some dishes and have yourself a good cry when you realize nobody believes your big lie anymore. Not only that lie but ALL the lies that progressives tell. People are coming to the conclusion that if something is politically correct (i.e. islam is a religion of peace), it is a lie.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, President Trump told me to tell you to take your ungrateful ass and go back to where you came from. And take that skinny ilhan omar with you.

Gunner65

The "Squad" of four leftist women in the House of Representatives is based on the 70's "Mod Squad" - Douglas Dietrich
Where is the source for that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k0QI2QVcN4

Gunner65

"Butt fuck Trump" - Douglas Dietrich