• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

vipjon

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 02, 2018, 10:52:53 PM
learn 2 moonspeak and ye shall know the truth kohai :3

Oh wow...well thats gay. Wasnt expecting that. Would have been better if one was a black cat, if ya know what i mean!

I've never understood the whole "I haven't eaten in 3 days but I'm still buying coffee and cigarettes" thing. Very Senda-ish

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 03, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
I've never understood the whole "I haven't eaten in 3 days but I'm still buying coffee and cigarettes" thing. Very Senda-ish

LOL .. I understand it completely. Some of us are undisciplined (comfort food, smoking and caffeine) and although we try to maintain our weight it creeps up over time and go on a diet. But no way can we give up all three at once.

Burp, need another beer
..you knows it ;)

Rico999

Quote from: trustno1mulder on March 01, 2018, 11:52:40 PM
They should change the name from midnight in the desert to awkward fake laughing and never ending cat stories in the desert...I couldn't take it anymore, cancelled subscription. Am I the only one who thinks listening to that show is painful???

Yeah.  It's getting harder and harder for me to listen to her and I've hung in there since Art started the show up again.  I'm about ready to bail.  The only thing that saves the show is that the guests are usually pretty good and the calls are unscreened.  The show's listening audience numbers must be pretty low, though, because the same people call in over and over on Friday open lines.

yoursongs

Why does HW seem to have a chip on her shoulder lately?  Or has she always been this way

pate

TigerLily

Have to admit. Heather is beginning to win me over. This is the third time I've listened to her just this week. I think she is finally finding her own voice. And she's turning into quite a good storyteller. She just related a tale concerning loup-garous in Haiti and tied it very neatly into tonight's subject.

You go, girl. Art knows, we need decent live 'casts

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 08, 2018, 11:34:44 PM
Have to admit. Heather is beginning to win me over. This is the third time I've listened to her just this week. I think she is finally finding her own voice. And she's turning into quite a good storyteller. She just related a tale concerning loup-garous in Haiti and tied it very neatly into tonight's subject.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: TigerLily on March 08, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Agreed. 

Love All

A whole show on human trafficking with nary a mention of mail-order brides

aldousburbank

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 09, 2018, 01:10:51 PM
A whole show on human trafficking with nary a mention of mail-order brides

We need to put tariffs on that shit.

Up All Night

Quote from: Belles on March 14, 2016, 10:03:00 PM
I LOVE daylight saving time.  I wish we would stay on it all year.

Florida joins Hawaii and Arizona, and says FU to changing clocks!!!

https://youtu.be/xoJpyYu_NMk

Darth Vader

How To Spread The Word and Support Midnight in the Desert
Posted on March 9, 2018 in Radio Show | 1827 Views | Leave a response

Midnight in the Desert was started by Art Bell, to bring paranormal topics to LIVE late night talk radio. When he retired, he hand picked his successor, Heather Wade. She continues the Art Bell tradition with similar style, guests and music. Of course she brings her own great personality to the show. Heather has grown into a truly professional radio host, bringing significant talent to the show.

While we can continue to produce the show for our Internet audience, it’s time to shoot for larger syndication, requiring more support from you. You can financially support this growth or simply spread the word through your social media accounts. We need to bring awareness of Heather’s show to a wider audience, by bringing the lost paranormal fans back home.

We are primarily supported by listeners like you. Please help where you can.
Direct Subscriptions:

Become a Time Traveler:  Sign Up Here for only $4.99 a month.
Social Media:

Each day on social media, we list every article we post on MidnightInTheDesert.com and also the upcoming guest on the next LIVE show.

On Facebook: Follow https://www.facebook.com/ArtBellCom and share all our posts with your friends and followers!

On Twitter: Follow @ArtBellCom and re-tweet each of our tweets to your followers!
Listen Live and Call In:

You can listen LIVE for FREE each weeknight and participate in the show by calling in and asking your questions of the guest. Open lines on Fridays!
Thank You:

Whether you can become a Time Traveler or can share our presence on social media, we thank you for your time and efforts.

Posted in Radio Show
Related Posts
Remembering Hilly Rose, longtime LA radio host, former Art Bell fill-in, dead at 91→
Status Update on DMDN, MITD and Art Bell→
Advertising and Sponsorships→
Advertise on Art Bell→
Listen Live

9pm-1am PT / Mid-4am ET
Dark Matter Digital Network
Follow and Like Us Everywhere
Midnight in the Desert.com

Heather Wade

Art Bell

Dark Matter Network

Important Posts

Mon Mar 12 â€" Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell â€" Extraordinary Beliefs
    March 11, 2018
    How To Spread The Word and Support Midnight in the Desert
    March 9, 2018
    Advertising and Sponsorships
    December 12, 2015
    FAQ
    December 11, 2015
    Become an Affiliate
    October 1, 2015
    Finding MITD on CC-Wifi Radios
    September 29, 2015

TigerLily

Heather may still be on a steep learning curve. But Producer Michelle seems to have her job wired. MiTD guests in general are pretty good quality and not the same usual suspects and topics. For example tonight's show

Mon Mar 12 â€" Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell â€" Extraordinary Beliefs

Corbell is an American contemporary artist and investigative filmmaker based in Pioneertown California. He documents Extra-Ordinary individuals and their belief systems. This research has taken him into the worlds of nanotechnology, aerospace exploration, exotic propulsion systems, UFOs, the mystery of Skinwalker Ranch and what he calls, “The Phenomenon”. Corbell has documented the surgical removal of alleged Off-World Alien Implants, and with access to NASA, he has filmed the analysis of anomalous materials alleged to be physical evidence of non-human nano-technology from UFO landing sites. Corbell has obtained death-bed confessions from former CIA and government intelligence officials, who claim to expose the truth about the UFO reality and the worldwide coverup of the ultimate truth. Corbell’s film work reveals how ideas, held by credible individuals, can alter the way we experience reality and force us to reconsider the fabric of our own beliefs.

ExtraordinaryBeliefs.com
HuntTheSkinwalker.com

Or there is always Doc Wallet

Morgus

Heather had her producer come on the show at the beginning tonight to make an announcement - Dr. Michio Kaku had to cancel the planned program for tomorrow night.  He rescheduled for about 2 weeks later.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on March 12, 2018, 11:50:54 PM
Heather had her producer come on the show at the beginning tonight to make an announcement - Dr. Michio Kaku had to cancel the planned program for tomorrow night.  He rescheduled for about 2 weeks later.
It is hard for the secretary or agent to handle all those strings. Rest assured in another string he is flame-dancing with [redacted] in a glorious scene over looked by Art and a stalker.

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on March 13, 2018, 12:03:47 AM
It is hard for the secretary or agent to handle all those strings. Rest assured in another string he is flame-dancing with [redacted] in a glorious scene over looked by Art and a stalker.

lol. Photodocumentation please.  So Heather landed the Great Kaku. But then he wriggled off the hook

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on March 12, 2018, 11:50:54 PM
Is Kaku joining this guy in Boston? 

Morgus

Heather's producer managed to call back Dr. Kaku after he left a message that he couldn't do the planned 03/13 interview, but offered another date of 3/29.  The producer got Dr. Kaku to agree to do a "full show" on that date - so probably the original planned interview was only for an hour or two...

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Morgus on March 13, 2018, 03:03:10 PM
Heather's producer managed to call back Dr. Kaku after he left a message that he couldn't do the planned 03/13 interview, but offered another date of 3/29.  The producer got Dr. Kaku to agree to do a "full show" on that date - so probably the original planned interview was only for an hour or two...

I pity Dr Kaku ,  " prepared researcher " Heather will talk over him as she does with every decent guest and then will go to callers where mentally unstable Colby from Wisconsin will have no question for the guest but will have a 20 minute discussion with Heather about cats and her mental illness .

Deepak and Oprah  must not be avaliable .

Quick thinking omn the producer's part to guilt him into doing the full 4h. He sounded less than enthused but I'm sure he'll change his mind when he gets to punch Bear's ticket or talk quantum physics with Mike in Montana

WhiteCrow

I can't wait for the documentary that will explain all supernatural things to me.  Hope its in 3 D.

Love ALL

vipjon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 13, 2018, 08:13:08 PM
I can't wait for the documentary that will explain all supernatural things to me.  Hope its in 3 D.

Love ALL

Me Too!

I know they are trying to get affiliates but they need to get someone to handle that. The show is only going to go so far with an inexperienced producer and no actual buisness person running things. I'm not even saying the producer is doing a bad job per say just they have no one to effectively market and sell the show. It would cost money but could potentially pay off with increased ad revenue.

WhiteCrow

Last night's show on the Mandela  effect was excellent.   What a great guest.  Good job Heather!

Love ALL

Heather said that she was the last Wade to carry her grand pa's name,, I wonder if wade is on her 7 ft. tall indian side or her 5 ft chinese mother side, either way Wade is not Chinese or Native American, then again there was probably a White Settler who used his White Privilege on an Indian and made a little one.