3 (4.3%)
George Noory
10 (14.3%)
Other source
38 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Philosopher on November 09, 2013, 03:55:35 PM
Makes you want to go out and by more Chinese made shit.

Reports outlining Chinese nuclear attack plans on U.S. cities...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/04/pentagon-state-department-silent-on-reports-outlining-chinese-nuclear-attack/?intcmp=obnetwork

"The Chinese reports included maps showing nuclear strikes on Los Angeles and the Pacific Northwest, along with the resulting radiation plumes stretching thousands of miles across the western United States."

In China, they have reports on how many American ICBM subs have plots for Beijing, Shanghai and Zhumadian. 

The Chinese also have a re-creation of the streets of Washington DC.

http://www.livescience.com/17052-mysterious-symbols-china-desert-spy-satellite-targets-expert.html

You can overlay a map of Washington DC on the street grid.

Up All Night

I see on the map that world Superpower China is near the Phillipines.

I suppose they will be leading a massive humanitarian relief effort from Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda), right ???

Coverage Here:

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-hurricanes/super-typhoon-haiyan-latest-news-20131108

Marc.Knight

And these bastards barely lift a finger when hundreds of 14 year old Indian girls get beaten and buried after refusing to marry 58 year old "Uncle Manidhar".

Kerry voices 'regret' over Indian diplomat

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/18/kerry-voices-regret-over-indian-diplomat-arrest-as-clash-escalates/?intcmp=latestnews

Marc.Knight

Annual Report: India 2013

Torture and other ill-treatment, extrajudicial executions, deaths in custody and arbitrary detentions persisted. Victims of human rights violations and abuses were frustrated in their quest for justice largely due to ineffective institutions and a lack of political will. The first execution in India since 2004 took place in November. At least 78 people were sentenced to death. The authorities persistently failed to curb violence against women and girls, and a high-profile rape case in December spurred countrywide protests for legal and other reforms. At least 340 people, including civilians, were killed in clashes between armed Maoists and security forces. Accountability for crimes under international law remained outside the scope of ongoing peace initiatives in Nagaland and Assam. At least 65 people were killed in intra-ethnic and communal clashes in Assam leading to the temporary displacement of 400,000 people.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/research/reports/annual-report-india-2013

(and they are rioting because one Indian woman got her heinie poked by a US Marshal.)

And much of it is a DIRECT result of people fearing or distrusting science.  Anti-vaccination folks, your chickens are at the door looking for a place to roost.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 07, 2014, 09:18:00 AM
And much of it is a DIRECT result of people fearing or distrusting science.  Anti-vaccination folks, your chickens are at the door looking for a place to roost.

Same happened in the UK with the crap about MRR causing autism.. At the time the now entirely discredited 'paper' was published and then removed, I was married to a GP, and she rolled her eyes and was genuinely worried that in a few years we'd be seeing deaths from measels. Well it came to pass because the damage had been done, and Wakefield (the now struck off charlatan who was being paid by an American company that was trying to get it's single shot vaccines introduced by the back door by trying to discredit MMR) was seen as 'telling the truth'. Utter bollox. His 'research' would make a chem trail CT blush at it's lack of science and proper subject protocols-such as having fewer than twenty subjects to assess his 'findings' and no double blind or control groups, or independent assessment..

Anyway, the take up of MMR dropped off and it's 85% effacy fell very low in some parts of the UK, so low that it reared it's head. In fact in Swansea Wales, it was made a notifiable crises and surgeries and medical centres opened seven days a week over three or four weeks to get kids vaccinated.  Of course it didn't help that lizard lover David Icke was promoting that kids can 'get over' measels if they're not vaccinated; Presumably even the dead, blind and ones who suffer dreadful organ complications?  It's sort of being taken up again and hopefully it will diminish to when it was virtually unheard of in the UK-not that long ago.

I suspect that the polio crises might take many kids down before the parents wake up and smell the coffee.

Jackstar

2012 isn't all that recent--remember 2012?? 'course you do!!--but I just saw this, and I hadn't seen it before.

I am frankly shocked by it. What am I doing here?

http://youtu.be/30oMuEo4eDw

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 07, 2014, 10:11:19 AM

Same happened in the UK with the crap about MRR causing autism.. At the time the now entirely discredited 'paper' was published and then removed, I was married to a GP, and she rolled her eyes and was genuinely worried that in a few years we'd be seeing deaths from measels. Well it came to pass because the damage had been done, and Wakefield (the now struck off charlatan who was being paid by an American company that was trying to get it's single shot vaccines introduced by the back door by trying to discredit MMR) was seen as 'telling the truth'. Utter bollox. His 'research' would make a chem trail CT blush at it's lack of science and proper subject protocols-such as having fewer than twenty subjects to assess his 'findings' and no double blind or control groups, or independent assessment..

Anyway, the take up of MMR dropped off and it's 85% effacy fell very low in some parts of the UK, so low that it reared it's head. In fact in Swansea Wales, it was made a notifiable crises and surgeries and medical centres opened seven days a week over three or four weeks to get kids vaccinated.  Of course it didn't help that lizard lover David Icke was promoting that kids can 'get over' measels if they're not vaccinated; Presumably even the dead, blind and ones who suffer dreadful organ complications?  It's sort of being taken up again and hopefully it will diminish to when it was virtually unheard of in the UK-not that long ago.

I suspect that the polio crises might take many kids down before the parents wake up and smell the coffee.

so basically this idiot is the RCH of the medical world?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 07, 2014, 10:11:19 AM

I think that guy moved, alas, to the US and started up some institute or some such nonsense. I want to say in Austin, TX but forget. I think even Alex had him on his show at one point. I'm all for medical freedom and free speech but there should be at least civil penalties for a doctor who is a quack. But also for institutions and companies that also hide evidence in medical trials, publish fake results, hint at off-prescription uses, etc.

https://news.yahoo.com/thriving-raw-eggs-worlds-oldest-person-marks-117th-134043804.html

World's oldest woman, raw eggs every day, hardly any fruits or vegetables.  Miserable factory job her whole life.  First fiance died in WWI.  Forced 2nd marriage, the man said, "either you agree to marry me or I will kill you."  Unsurprisingly her husband was abusive.  Her only child died at six months.  She is the only living person born in the 19th century.  This woman is made of steel.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: H.L.F. on November 29, 2016, 01:11:15 PM
https://news.yahoo.com/thriving-raw-eggs-worlds-oldest-person-marks-117th-134043804.html

World's oldest woman, raw eggs every day, hardly any fruits or vegetables.  Miserable factory job her whole life.  First fiance died in WWI.  Forced 2nd marriage, the man said, "either you agree to marry me or I will kill you."  Unsurprisingly her husband was abusive.  Her only child died at six months.  She is the only living person born in the 19th century.  This woman is made of steel.

So, a long but shitty life...hmmmm...that crazy survival instinct sure is strong.  :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2016, 01:21:47 PM
So, a long but shitty life...hmmmm...that crazy survival instinct sure is strong.  :D
This guy in my neck of the woods is still kicking it and seems to be enjoying life. He enjoys "smoking cigars and drinking whiskey-stiffened coffee" and tacos, working in his yard, and driving widows to church. On whiskey: “It keeps your muscles tender.” Oh yeah, GET OFF HIS LAWN he sports a Tommy Gun.
http://freebeacon.com/men-of-the-year/2014-man-of-the-year-richard-overton/