• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 31, 2016, 06:09:35 PM
Chefist is Coaster?

Coaster deserves a break, he's going through a hard time. Though it does suck watching it. He might appreciate being sober at this time in the future.

Hollow Man

Quote from: effluenza on May 31, 2016, 03:31:46 PM
I think you're right. Is there an adult version of child protective services that can be called. Kathy needs to be freed from Falkie's clutches.

No shit. Her bruises speak volumes.

Hollow Man

Quote from: effluenza on May 31, 2016, 05:48:09 PM
After hearing some of the stories about Falkie I'm quite sure that Kathy is Falkie's fag hag.

What, like the gang-rape supposedly visited upon him in the county jail by those dastardly negroes?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Hollow Man on May 31, 2016, 06:17:17 PM
No shit. Her bruises speak volumes.

I think when you are an adult you have to ask for help. As you can see Falkie is manipulative and she does everything he asks, even be his girlfriend but only when he wants her around, and do those godawful videos. She isn't aware enough to see what is going on, or she is but doesn't have the willpower to do anything about it.

Quote from: effluenza on May 31, 2016, 05:51:05 PM
I'm trying to find that video but it's like finding a needle in a putrid haystack. How many frigging videos had this fucker made? Do you guys think he's made any money from these videos? Ballpark?

Found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J1jCUeZEks

I think he has made money but not enough to get a pay out yet.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 06:20:42 PM
I think when you are an adult you have to ask for help. As you can see Falkie is manipulative and she does everything he asks, even be his girlfriend but only when he wants her around, and do those godawful videos. She isn't aware enough to see what is going on, or she is but doesn't have the willpower to do anything about it.

There is at least one video where Falkie started the camera a tad early. Kathy can be heard yelling "Fine! I'll do a damn video!" right as it starts.

MAX

Quote from: Imconfused on May 31, 2016, 06:00:19 PM
I like your style.  Will you be my friend?

Yes but I may turn on you and then it's back to the police station for me.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 31, 2016, 06:21:45 PM
Found it.

Its bumper to bumper everywhere that you look?   Where is he looking? That traffic is moving.

Quote from: MAX on May 31, 2016, 06:24:17 PM

Just as long as you don't wind up in a cell with Falkie.

Imconfused

Quote from: MAX on May 31, 2016, 06:24:17 PM

We'll bail you out.  It's no problem,  we got friends over here.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 31, 2016, 06:26:31 PM
Its bumper to bumper everywhere that you look?   Where is he looking? That traffic is moving.

The good old days before the Prius was murdered

effluenza

Found it.

Thank you kind sir. I hope it didn't scar you too much searching for this amongst the shit heap.

effluenza

Found it.

Oh my. Patty's every bit as lovely as I imagined her to be. Nice giggle she's not there. But dem man hands.

Edit: Also more evidence of abuse from Falkie. He man handles Patty whilst trying to expose her hidden identity. Luckily it looks like she can take care of her self.

Edit 2: No I know the genesis of 6 week tenures avatar.

effluenza

Falkie has obviously never been in a hurry in real traffic. That's what happens when you've never had a job.

Hollow Man

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 06:20:42 PM

True. You gotta be willing to step up and actually cry out for it. It's obvious that she's used to denying that anything's going on, even when [or if] people confront her about it. If she lacks the will to fight back, or even just realize what's going on, it can be pretty fucking hard to do anything about it. He's obviously got her broken, even when he doesn't want her around. Npw that's really bad.

MAX

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 31, 2016, 06:28:28 PM
Just as long as you don't wind up in a cell with Falkie.

Thanks now I am going to have bad dreams

That traffic was why he was late as well as not being able to find his iPad.

Was that the event that he said ne started sobbing because he missed it?

twiki

Quote from: venix on May 31, 2016, 05:59:35 PM
After an apparent drunken rant about people insulting vets and transvestites Chefist directed his venom towards an innocent norland and told him to stay away from his thread and that he (chefist) has never gone to norlands threads and that norland should stay in his own thread.

Sources close to chefist have informed me that he is not happy with the direction that HIS thread has taken and that he is no longer going to post in there.

I don't need to remind you about the last time a Bellgab poster was ranting about a thread being HIS thread do I?

More to come .....

Heh heh.

Looks like someone's getting a taste of their own medicine.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Hollow Man on May 31, 2016, 06:40:26 PM
True. You gotta be willing to step up and actually cry out for it. It's obvious that she's used to denying that anything's going on, even when [or if] people confront her about it. If she lacks the will to fight back, or even just realize what's going on, it can be pretty fucking hard to do anything about i. He's obviously got her broken, even when he doesn't want her around. Npw that's really bad.

Exactly right. I mentioned earlier she seemed to be crying out for help when she called into the gabcast when he was hosting. He hung up on her right away.

jazmunda

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 31, 2016, 06:43:11 PM
That traffic was why he was late as well as not being able to find his iPad.

Was that the event that he said ne started sobbing because he missed it?

For some reason I seem to recall there being a rancid chicken involved.

Quote from: jaz on May 31, 2016, 06:50:36 PM
For some reason I seem to recall there being a rancid chicken involved.

Good God - one can't really be sure if you are joking or not.

I think I am just about Senda'd-out at this point.   Can't bail until the I hear the "Tech's" verdict on
the laptop of the damned.   Guess there no longer is a vehicle for him to post the write up of the findings so
maybe we'll get just shaky video.

Hollow Man

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 06:48:24 PM
Exactly right. I mentioned earlier she seemed to be crying out for help when she called into the gabcast when he was hosting. He hung up on her right away.

Yeah, I remember that, LOL. That's exactly what it sounded like. He seemed panicked, actually. Pathetic. Hell, I even had some friends of mine who are Art Bell fans but only had the vaguest idea who this guy even is listen to the thing. They don't even know about Kathy or their bizarre dynamic and even they could detect it. That tells you everythiing you need to know.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hollow Man on May 31, 2016, 07:04:02 PM
Yeah, I remember that, LOL. That's exactly what it sounded like. He seemed panicked, actually. Pathetic. Hell, I even had some friends of mine who are Art Bell fans but only had the vaguest idea who this guy even is listen to the thing. They don't even know about Kathy or their bizarre dynamic and even they could detect it. That tells you everythiing you need to know.  ;)

Friends don't make friends do Falkie.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Hollow Man on May 31, 2016, 07:04:02 PM

Yep

Hollow Man

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 31, 2016, 07:05:16 PM
Friends don't make friends do Falkie.

HAHAHA. You're right, I'm sorry.   :'(

Nah, they just started listening to the GabCast. They were gonna do it anyway, I just filled them in and told them what to listen for. My conscience is clear. Of course it's always clear, but, you know... ;D

dipp

Found it.

Jesus Christ.  Does he man handle everybody? No shame in his abuse at all.

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 31, 2016, 06:56:13 PM
Good God - one can't really be sure if you are joking or not.

Dead serious. I'm not wading into that cesspool to find the proof but just prior to the first woo woo con where Falkie was going to interview Noory he never made it and one of the reasons was he was shitting his guts out after eating not one but two uncooked or rancid chickens.

I hope no one was eating whilst reading this post.

venix

My sources tell me that there have been unconfirmed reports of a chefist sighting in  another thread. No word yet as to which thread and whether or not he has permission to post there. There is also no word as to whether he will ever make appearance again in his own thread. More news as it comes in.

venix

The search is over. Chefist has been found safe and sound hiding out in the Art Bell thread. We wish him well whilst he recovers from what must have been one hell of a hangover and ask for privacy in this terrible time. More news as it happens.

Quote from: chefist on May 31, 2016, 10:26:36 PM
Who's this new guy, "Art Bell"?

Welcome and post often, Art!