• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

WhiteCrow

Ironic...

With all the weirdness we embrace on Art's shows and other paranormal broadcast, why must we tear apart and belittle every new weirdo that starts posting on BellGab?

But MV and the 'in' clique of weirdos and goofballs are above reproach.

albrecht

After all the bizarre posts, claims, attacks, I almost want to hear the original source of this Fidget's troubles with Art Bell and/or his customers in this call. What was the name/date of show? And is the Mr.Fidget claiming that the site Fidgetland (formerly Fidget Man) is run by another operator (who stole his "idea" or stuff made from metal, or is it run by this Mr.Fidget? And why not lawsuits instead of books and odd postings of pictures and comments? It doesn't cost that much for small claims and if the $$ involved is that great there are plenty of shysters out there.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 20, 2014, 07:55:44 PM
Ironic...

With all the weirdness we embrace on Art's shows and other paranormal broadcast, why must we tear apart and belittle every new weirdo that starts posting on BellGab?

I for one, find belittling the old weirdos to be far superior.

coaster

I don't have a problem with the guy, I was just annoyed when he showed up with his mundane seventeen year old story and got offended when no one cared. Just because hes been dwelling over nothing for all this time doesnt mean we have. I mean c'mon, seventeen years. Time to move on.

Jackstar

Look, after two days of the guy, I can imagine, hypothetically, why someone might still be fucking with him, fifteen years later. Like, I can just see it in my mind's eye, in lurid Kineocolour.

HURTING! STOPS!! WHEN???

albrecht

Quote from: coaster on May 20, 2014, 08:40:46 PM
I don't have a problem with the guy, I was just annoyed when he showed up with his mundane seventeen year old story and got offended when no one cared. Just because hes been dwelling over nothing for all this time doesnt mean we have. I mean c'mon, seventeen years. Time to move on.
Of course, excepting the ill-fated DM it has been quite a few years since Art has a decent show. And, for me, the DM left a lot to be expected. And yet, here we are.

Jackstar

John B. Wells is doing face to face interviews on his videocast. I saw that, and thought, "What is stopping Art from doing this with J.C.?"

Must be gremlins.

MV/Liberace!

Ironic...

You really are a stupid internet cunt.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on May 21, 2014, 08:38:15 AM
You really are a stupid internet cunt.
Intercunt

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2014, 08:04:29 PM
After all the bizarre posts,
I thought about just letting it stay like it was, but since it shows the level that Art did not rise too (The level of reading the five page comic book I sent him) the least I can do is give you page one.
[attachimg=1]
I think you might have liked the whole thing, but I don't really think this is the right forum. Cya!

Mr. Fidget

Jackstar

Imagine, if you had started with this.

jazmunda

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 22, 2014, 02:10:51 AM
I thought about just letting it stay like it was, but since it shows the level that Art did not rise too (The level of reading the five page comic book I sent him) the least I can do is give you page one.

I think you might have liked the whole thing, but I don't really think this is the right forum. Cya!

Mr. Fidget

Why does your human protagonist (presumably you Mr. Fidget) have a head shaped like a dick?

Hmmmmm

McPhallus

Quote from: jazmunda on May 22, 2014, 02:47:35 AM
Why does your human protagonist (presumably you Mr. Fidget) have a head shaped like a dick?

Hmmmmm

I think Mr. Idgit might be a bottom feeder.

b_dubb

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 22, 2014, 02:10:51 AM
[attachimg=1]

Mr. Fidget
What is the source of your butt hurt? You seem to feel slighted.

aldousburbank

Quote from: b_dubb on May 22, 2014, 06:51:16 AM
What is the source of your butt hurt? You seem to feel slighted.
I think he's got no bottoms to feed on.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2014, 08:04:29 PM
After all the bizarre posts, claims, attacks, I almost want to hear the original source of this Fidget's troubles with Art Bell and/or his customers in this call. What was the name/date of show? And is the Mr.Fidget claiming that the site Fidgetland (formerly Fidget Man) is run by another operator (who stole his "idea" or stuff made from metal, or is it run by this Mr.Fidget? And why not lawsuits instead of books and odd postings of pictures and comments? It doesn't cost that much for small claims and if the $$ involved is that great there are plenty of shysters out there.
"Go easy, Leonard!"
You are asking rational questions in a thread where coherence of thought never boarded the train.   

paladin1991

Ironic...

Hmmmm, to treat others with respect and humility?  Kiiiiiiinnnky.    But I am intrigued.  How would one go about this in a forum where drive bys are fun and nobody dies?

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 21, 2014, 08:50:47 AM
Intercunt
Which, of course, is word that is linked most strongly to the word 'intercourse'.  Which in more common terms is 'to fuck.'  Or possibly, 'to get fucked.'  Hmmm, yes, I think that is the term we are all groping for here.  'Get fucked.'

In a friendly way.

area51drone

If we lube them up, can we fuck the fidgets, Mr. Fidget?

Mr. Fuckyou!!!!1

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on May 22, 2014, 10:24:16 AM

Mr. Fuckyou!!!!1
Your avatar is talking to me again.

Mr. Fidget

[attachimg=1]
Mr. Fidget

McPhallus

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 22, 2014, 12:01:27 PM
[attachimg=1]
Mr. Fidget

So it's nothing more than an ad for the stinky fidget, and a patronizing one at that.

McPhallus

Quote from: area51drone on May 22, 2014, 10:24:16 AM

Mr. Fuckyou!!!!1

Might make a good cock ring or nipple clamp for those into that sort of thing. 

area51drone

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 22, 2014, 12:01:27 PM
[attachimg=1]
Mr. Fidget

"You mean to tell me that all I need is one hand and a linkey fidget and the secrets of the universe could be mine for a day?  By using the one handed method, a fidget can not only work, but it can pass on its joy from finger to finger and back again" 

Sign me up!!!1

Mr. Fuckyou!!!!1

coaster

The fidget is a bike chain on a keyring the universe's most mysterious and benevolent object that will make the secrets of the universe yours for a day.
I do applaud Mr. Fidget's attempt to pass off garbage as something else entirely. If gullible people will buy it, more power to him.

area51drone

I applaud his ability to spew nonsense like hot pizza jizz in George's mouth.

Edit: sorry forgot

Mr. Fuckyou!!!1

aldousburbank

Quote from: McPhallus on May 22, 2014, 12:32:44 PM
Might make a good cock ring or nipple clamp for those into that sort of thing.
Jaz

Mr. Fidget

If I had a plan for all this, the thread, and what ever I'm doing here, I'd have been well advised to look over all the other posts you've all proffered, to see ya'lls characteristics. I didn't though, and obviousy I've been a bit defensive, who wouldn't be? I do not plan to do any commercial activity with the linkey fidget whatsoever. I do want the design out there for people to use as they see fit.
   My motive is transparency, to show you what happened from my side. I've just shared what it's been like. The comic was drawn over a dinner by an artist in Arizona, for no more than a set of fidgets, and people seemed to have liked it while I made it available. I might have preferred a different character image, but it's the way he did it.
   At no time do I plan on turning this into a sales operation, although I may make some video tutorials... even those will be without ad's... and will not lead to any sales of products by me whatsoever. I will have a site people can willingly donate to, and I'll have some perks for those who care to support my work. I won't expect any of you (who have been so KIND) to be there.
   Basically it's a "maker" kind of thing, and that community has a far different opinion of my work than the few of you that have piled on. Fair enough.
   That other site is a guy in Hollywood, he's doing what he does. I'd have collaborated with him had he been responsive, but he was not. I don't get legal about it because it's just not a big deal for me.
   You can't steal a gift, and in a way thats all it is.
[attachimg=1]
Mr. Fidget

coaster

I don't really understand what aliens have to do with bicycle parts. Probably a lame attempt at making it paranormal to get Art's attention. "Look Art, aliens! Can I be back on your show?"

Mr. Fidget

I "discovered" the design in 1991, when my bike chain broke. The replacement chain was a bit too long, and I got a chain tool to trim it. Much like the comic book, which the artist drew based on my description of the events. "Drywall Tony" is a real person, it's a part of the development.
   I discovered the "trick" to get on Art's program around 94, and called using it numerous times before the fateful series of calls leading to this explanation. I never had to try to get Art to let me on, I had the trick. To quote Art "He's proven it." I have recordings of all the calls, it's part of the saga.
   The comic was drawn in 95 and distributed well before the shows.
   I also made about a dozen other "micro comics" before hand, no aliens. That was the artist's idea, and considering the cost to me (a set of fidgets) I did not try to edit what he did, at all.
[attachimg=1]
Mr. Fidget