• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alien "Megastructure" Star At It Again

Started by ItsOver, May 20, 2017, 07:05:38 PM

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 20, 2017, 07:05:38 PM
Looks like it's back in the news, with some explained dimming.

http://www.space.com/36925-alien-megastructure-star-dimming-again.html
Emergency Art Bell MITD hosting?? Or, at least, an immediate stopping of writing the opus and a "panel discussion" by RCH on OSOM??

Rix Gins

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2017, 09:30:17 PM
Emergency Art Bell MITD hosting?? Or, at least, an immediate stopping of writing the opus and a "panel discussion" by RCH on OSOM??

I know this falls under the 'lost and crying in the wilderness' category, but I'd so love to hear a one hour, once a week show with Richard and Art, even ol' George N. himself, tossing crazy subjects back and forth in a 'no holds barred' format.  I'm willing to bet that it would be the hottest show on radio.   

albrecht

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 20, 2017, 10:15:51 PM
I know this falls under the 'lost and crying in the wilderness' category, but I'd so love to hear a one hour, once a week show with Richard and Art, even ol' George N. himself, tossing crazy subjects back and forth in a 'no holds barred' format.  I'm willing to bet that it would be the hottest show on radio.
Sort of a "Minnesota Bunkhouse" or "Texas Tornado" type of match, perhaps? Maybe allow Alex, Quayle, as managers (just for their bluster and antics) and LA Mazulli a "referee?" (But, due to volatility of the match a second, a "special referee," would also be needed who would interfer and rip off ref shirt and be Roger Stone, with full Nixon back tattoo in effect.)

ItsOver

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 20, 2017, 10:15:51 PM
That would be great.  We can dream, can't we?  What's RCH's latest excuse for not doing OSOM?  Or has he even stopped with that?