• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2019, 10:50:24 AM
Finally giving up on your phoney, Bush era establishment conservatism?

I'm gonna let your comment slide in the interest of patriot unity. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Taaroa on August 24, 2019, 08:49:12 AM
So I guess the last US president not to have a war in their term was Jimmy Carter?

http://retiary.org/misc_pages/us_presidents_and_wars.html

Millard Fillmore.

Asuka Langley

The jews have the right to bomb anyone they want and take their land 👃 OY VEY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNAwmgdV-b8

albrecht

I know that not many watch these days and this situation has been around, a bit, for a while but seems to be increasingly becoming a norm as control has consolidate in media, things have become hyper-partisan (deception since at the top the people in both Parties agree on major issues,) and the pay/influence might be better.

https://reason.com/2019/08/26/the-revolving-door-between-government-and-cable-news/ 

They should have to registers as lobbyists and, in some network cases like MSNBC, CNN, RT, etc, as Foreign Agents vis-a-vis FARA.

media covered Trump 24/7 at the tune of a couple of billion dollars saved by Trump's campaign in 2016. all from Trump's earned media. i wonder how much that is per tweet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Day!

Kidnostad3

Hang on--am I to understand that Germany is against Russia rejoining the G-7 while going ahead with a pipeline that places control of a strategic commodity in Ivan's hands?  Naaah, Angela has got to be smarter than Hillary, right? 

https://112.international/ukraine-top-news/germany-stands-against-russias-coming-back-to-g7-42849.html

albrecht

Obama, or whatever name he is using this decade,  recently purchased a multi-million dollar compound in Martha's Vineyard and vows to disrupt politics and gerrymander to help ensure Democrat victories and majorities.  Mike has previously signed on to a Valerie Jarrett Hollywood project to register voters, presumably legal voters but with motor voter, illegals getting driver's licenses, and the open border.  What is so hilarious is Obama who boasts of his 'organizing' only job was organizing in areas of Chicago (and then moving away as quickly as he could.) And look at the state of crime, education, corruption, murder rates, and economics in the place he 'organized.'   

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/18/michelle-obama-democrats-midterms-registration-drive-731621

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1166068183289253889?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

AC400KICK

White "People" don't have families, they have litters..when referring to a white "person" make sure not to say 'he' or 'her' or 'she' or 'him'..be more accurate by calling what the subject in question really is, 'it'..

#killallwhitepeople
#voluntarywhitegenocidenow

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 28, 2019, 01:07:53 PM
White "People" don't have families, they have litters..when referring to a white "person" make sure not to say 'he' or 'her' or 'she' or 'him'..be more accurate by calling what the subject in question really is, 'it'..

#killallwhitepeople

"If you see something, say something."  Keep saying crazy shit like this and see if you don't find yourself residing at a new address rent free.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 28, 2019, 01:07:53 PM

#killallwhitepeople

Hey, Anythony! YOU’RE WHITE!! ::)

AC400KICK

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 28, 2019, 10:19:54 PM
Hey, Anythony! YOU’RE WHITE!! ::)

Hey Dr. Md Md! Because of that I am part of the problem! Voluntary extermination once the order is given by our Nubian Masters!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 28, 2019, 10:34:58 PM
Hey Dr. Md Md! Because of that I am part of the problem! Voluntary extermination once the order is given by our Nubian Masters!

Asuka Langley

"COLLAPSE OF WTC 7 WAS A GLOBAL FAILURE INVOLVING THE NEAR-SIMULTANEOUS FAILURE OF EVERY COLUMN IN THE BUILDING"

http://ine.uaf.edu/media/222439/uaf_wtc7_draft_report_09-03-2019.pdf

Oy Vey!

albrecht

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on September 07, 2019, 01:19:31 PM
Donald Hump confirmed for 4 more years. Happy Hanukkah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXfbJR8-7wQ
Somebody more clever than I should write a song "Bloody-Eyed Joe" sung, and danced to, like "Cotton-Eyed Joe." Make a good Trump commercial in certain markets, could be performed by audiences at events, etc.

Dr. MD MD

Note how he coughs right after saying “We choose truth over lies.” If I were playing poker with him I’d go all in at this point. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 07, 2019, 01:26:48 PM
Somebody more clever than I should write a song "Bloody-Eyed Joe" sung, and danced to, like "Cotton-Eyed Joe." Make a good Trump commercial in certain markets, could be performed by audiences at events, etc.

Excellent! Please, Mr. Liberace!, make it happen!! :)

Kidnostad3

You have got to be the most tiresome twit ever to post on BellGab.  If not, you're running a close second. 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 08, 2019, 05:51:31 PM
German granny
Her family, or whomever posted that vid, should be careful. The German, or other, government is not above putting the elderly in their dotage into prison, a fine, or under a form of house arrest for such mutterings. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on September 08, 2019, 09:56:36 PM
Her family, or whomever posted that vid, should be careful. The German, or other, government is not above putting the elderly in their dotage into prison, a fine, or under a form of house arrest for such mutterings.

Yes, that's taken very seriously in German.

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 27, 2019, 11:56:35 AM

I want to one day be offended when I see a meme making fun of the prime minister instead of joining in the laughter and knowing it is true. We need a change in October.  :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 09, 2019, 08:58:33 PM
I want to one day be offended when I see a meme making fun of the prime minister instead of joining in the laughter and knowing it is true. We need a change in October.  :(

It seemed like a lock earlier this year with all the scandal but now I’m not so sure. The other guy hasn’t exactly taken advantage of that and lit his own campaign on fire with some of that dumpster fire. You think it’ll happen?

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2019, 09:24:02 PM
It seemed like a lock earlier this year with all the scandal but now I’m not so sure. The other guy hasn’t exactly taken advantage of that and lit his own campaign on fire with some of that dumpster fire. You think it’ll happen?

The other thing that will likely hurt him is the revival of the Bloc Qubecois in Quebec. If you follow Canadian politics, you will know that the majority of seats is Ontario and Quebec. The BQ is a separatist (Quebec sovereignty) party, and they generally siphon votes from the right. If they do well this election, it is likely the Sheer will have trouble winning.

Also, the NDP have run a campaign that has been the shambles. Normally, this would make me happy (their leader makes Stalin look like a right wing nut.) However, if he does not take votes form the Liberals, then I believe that we will end up with the male feminist again...

I'm not surprised that people have a very short memory and the outrage has died down over the scandal.

My sister was just on the west coast of America with her kids and she said that when people would say to her that they want to move to Canada because of Trump, she would offer to trade citizenships because of Trudeau.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 09, 2019, 10:44:29 PM
The other thing that will likely hurt him is the revival of the Bloc Qubecois in Quebec. If you follow Canadian politics, you will know that the majority of seats is Ontario and Quebec. The BQ is a separatist (Quebec sovereignty) party, and they generally siphon votes from the right. If they do well this election, it is likely the Sheer will have trouble winning.

Also, the NDP have run a campaign that has been the shambles. Normally, this would make me happy (their leader makes Stalin look like a right wing nut.) However, if he does not take votes form the Liberals, then I believe that we will end up with the male feminist again...

I'm not surprised that people have a very short memory and the outrage has died down over the scandal.

My sister was just on the west coast of America with her kids and she said that when people would say to her that they want to move to Canada because of Trump, she would offer to trade citizenships because of Trudeau.

WOTR

One other thought... The Liberals have given 600 million to "trusted" news organizations over the next five years. Is there any chance that newspapers and media outlets profiting to the tune of millions are going to say anything against their new savior?

I have seen my right leaning local paper getting rid of their more vocal right leaning journalists and opinion writers over the last month... I really think that they don't want a Liberal run board (that is who will decide who qualifies for the cash) blacklisting their paper because they decide that they were reporting fake (conservative leaning) news.

I'm getting more and more pissed off. When the government indirectly buys all the newspapers and media in this country, you have to wonder what the hell is next.