• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Refugees

Started by Original Larry, November 19, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

Yorkshire pud

Hey, Goldenshower, get back to Aryan radio and the links....go on, dare you.

chefist

Quote from: Goldfinger on December 05, 2015, 04:28:18 PM

She was pro-refugee too ...until one raped and murdered her.
RIP Elin Krantz

Very sad...if only they had "gun control"...oh wait...intent trumps method...

So why are you hanging out here at 11:30 on a Saturday night bandying words with us, Goldshower?  Did the big Stainfront rally get canceled, or did the other two putzes in your local chapter just not show up because their mothers wouldn't let them stay out late?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2015, 04:32:55 PM
Very sad...if only they had "gun control"...oh wait...intent trumps method...

Remind us how not having widespread gun control is having a bearing oin murders in the US? Infant deaths one per week (most accidental, but hey, shit happens), mass killings 355 so far this year, but that was as of friday, might be more today. more than 12500 per year...

Who

Quote from: BellBoy on December 05, 2015, 03:29:08 PM
I love how you speak as if the Thousand Year Reich is still going to actually happen. If you pin-headed nazi fucktards are anything, it's 'forever unrealistically optimistic'.

(that, and totally gay for snappy uniforms)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

BellBoy

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2015, 04:21:16 PM
Is that it? How's the jizz cleaning off your laptop going?

It's already too late. The shift key is obviously out of action. He's apparently too torn between posting more Nazi propaganda or furiously masturbating to "sexy Hitler" to bother with cleaning up the jizz.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Goldfinger on December 05, 2015, 04:35:24 PM
who the fuck are these guys? looks like Soviets to me. probably one of these staged fakes.

You're a pile of shit...suck it in, and smell the breeze. You don't recognise German uniforms? My my, you won't be considered a true Nazi.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2015, 04:36:23 PM

Remind us how not having widespread gun control is having a bearing oin murders in the US? Infant deaths one per week (most accidental, but hey, shit happens), mass killings 355 so far this year, but that was as of friday, might be more today. more than 12500 per year...

Guess "playing dead " or "running" didn't work for that poor girl...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2015, 04:38:21 PM
Guess "playing dead " or "running" didn't work for that poor girl...

Is that in answer to my question? I see....

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2015, 04:39:20 PM
Is that in answer to my question? I see....

Didn't work in Paris...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2015, 04:40:08 PM
Didn't work in Paris...
But it did actually, several did 'play dead' and didn't get killed.

But  having half the crowd tooled up would have worked out well? Have you any links to show where a very similar situation has worked out the way you believe it might? This should be good...

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 05, 2015, 03:44:09 PM

The thing that is odd, to me, is how our policy is not accepting, or kicking out, the Christian refugees but fast-tracking, and admit we often cannot vett or even assure identification, of the Muslim "refugees" and many Islamic countries are refusing both.  :o

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2015, 04:44:13 PM
Yeah, and having half the crowd tooled up would have worked out well? Have you any links to show where a very similar situation has worked out the way you believe it might? This should be good...

In one evening motivated terrorists killed half of the US YTD totals...in a country with strict gun control...I don't buy your argument...

I thought this said bring your tamales at first which got me all excited. Then I re-read it and got sad.

I say only import people with kick ass food in their culture.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2015, 04:46:05 PM
In one evening motivated terrorists killed half of the US YTD totals...in a country with strict gun control...I don't buy your argument...

I don't care whether you buy it or not. I have no reason to make anything up. We have 'strict' gun control in the UK..we have about 40-50 firearm deaths per year.. Including suicides.. Two thirds of what you have per day. I'm sure you'll work it out.

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2015, 04:45:56 PM
The thing that is odd, to me, is how our policy is not accepting, or kicking out, the Christian refugees but fast-tracking, and admit we often cannot vett or even assure identification, of the Muslim "refugees" and many Islamic countries are refusing both.  :o

Accepting 127,000 people we can't completely identify from a country we're currently at war with who's entire culture is based around guerrilla and unconventional warfare can only be a good idea. I can't think of a single thing that could go wrong.

That's my question as well. Why aren't their neighbors taking them in? If something fucked up happened in Mexico or Canadians, we'd take care of those folks without a second thought.

albrecht

Another interesting thing is how the leftists and progressives who always claim to champion equality, tolerance, women's rights, homosexual rights, environmentalism and so on are accepting of Islam and promoting the Muslim invasion of their lands. This kind of stuff below, worse, happens all the time. Sweden is now on par with some 3rd world nations with regard to rape, a majority of which was committed by immigrants and "refugees." It is sort of bizarre. Rape, attacks on homosexuals, honor killings, female genital mutilation, feuds, not educating women, forcing women to wear garb, are now "ok" because it is Islamic and "their culture," I guess.   :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVDKkZBAlPQ&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx2vs0_Me8

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2015, 04:54:57 PM
Another interesting thing is how the leftists and progressives who always claim to champion equality, tolerance, women's rights, homosexual rights, environmentalism and so on are accepting of Islam and promoting the Muslim invasion of their lands. This kind of stuff below, worse, happens all the time. Sweden is now on par with some 3rd world nations with regard to rape, a majority of which was committed by immigrants and "refugees." It is sort of bizarre. Rape, attacks on homosexuals, honor killings, female genital mutilation, feuds, not educating women, forcing women to wear garb, are now "ok" because it is Islamic and "their culture," I guess.   :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVDKkZBAlPQ&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx2vs0_Me8

I don't get it either.  That's like a bunch of chickens opening the chicken coop door so the fox can get in.  I can't believe how idiotic they are acting.  I guess they are that desperate for new voters as their power starts to wane.  Either that or they are completely insane.

mikuthing01

They are rapists and killers we should not accept a single one. But if there is one thing Obama has prepped me for in the last 8 years it's self defense if they end up here I'm prepared to deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsaf4ZkxeSw

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2015, 04:48:23 PM
I don't care whether you buy it or not. I have no reason to make anything up. We have 'strict' gun control in the UK..we have about 40-50 firearm deaths per year.. Including suicides.. Two thirds of what you have per day. I'm sure you'll work it out.

We have two different societies and cultures...apples n oranges..

Yorkshire pud

I know most of us won't; but before you take any heed to GF and his bollix, remember he doesn't believe the holocaust took place and that the photographs taken of the concentration snd deatb canps in WW2 were staged for propoganda against the nazis. That is the level of the bar he sets.