• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

AceAzzameen

Yeah the super soldier guy was way too out there. I didn't believe a word he was saying. At first I thought he kept pausing to sniff cocaine, because I heard a HFFFFFFF!!! Shot in the head, lost limbs... Robocop! I do wish John. B would be a little more challenging to his guests.

Lilith

Quote from: AceAzzameen on November 02, 2015, 07:53:12 AM
Yeah the super soldier guy was way too out there. I didn't believe a word he was saying. At first I thought he kept pausing to sniff cocaine, because I heard a HFFFFFFF!!! Shot in the head, lost limbs... Robocop! I do wish John. B would be a little more challenging to his guests.

I hear you loud and clear, but you know, Listening to Mr. Zee, I got the impression he believes everything he said, and also DID confess that he experiences confusion, and things don't make sense even to himself.  I haven't finished the entire episode yet, I have to keep rewinding, lol's.

weedeater

Quote from: Original Larry on November 01, 2015, 08:26:31 PM
I said from the beginning, I didn't want to clutter up Bellgab with comments about the Caravan to Midnight. Unfortunately, no other place to go. As far as the last episode, it was old, I'm not a techie, but I presume the comments weren't turned off for that particular episode. Too bad. I missed some of the commenters. Oh well, we can start our own forum somewhere, if the will is there.
"Be Seeing You"
Larry, you nailed it - this was an oversight with the airing of an old show, someone forgot to turn to comments off - 51 comments in the space of a few hours!!!  I listened to the EODR show with Michael, Daniel and John and John voiced his opinion of what was going on first in the forum and then in the chat, he was not amused and seemed adamant that it would not be available in the future (as an aside to this comment, the show was outstanding and the old John was back on the harley).  But, obviously there is a need for some outlet for the subscribers to air their opinions.  John is being negligent in not acknowledging that, but it is his show and we will have to find another way.   I refuse to mention bill ayers.

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on November 02, 2015, 10:51:02 AM
Larry, you nailed it - this was an oversight with the airing of an old show, someone forgot to turn to comments off - 51 comments in the space of a few hours!!!  I listened to the EODR show with Michael, Daniel and John and John voiced his opinion of what was going on first in the forum and then in the chat, he was not amused and seemed adamant that it would not be available in the future (as an aside to this comment, the show was outstanding and the old John was back on the harley).  But, obviously there is a need for some outlet for the subscribers to air their opinions.  John is being negligent in not acknowledging that, but it is his show and we will have to find another way.   I refuse to mention bill ayers.

I guess we'll have to post here.........make MV Money!  ;D

Praise MV!

If MV makes money off our rantings, more power to him. All Hail!

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on November 02, 2015, 03:00:35 PM
If MV makes money off our rantings, more power to him. All Hail!

So say we all!!!

AceAzzameen

John Zee... what a scam. I can't even find one bit of info about him while web searching. The "B&Zee Connection"

weedeater

On Johns intro to the Monday night show, he comments on the Zee program being made available, also on the comments section being open.  Did not appreciate the "don't worry, I've got your back and your front", implying (I think) that the comments are worthless to all and not necessary cause he is in control.   Really!!!! Just starting to listen to Mike Adams, not too sure about Mr. Little yet.

Elane237

Thank You for sharing TOL.  That's an interesting view to take of their subscribers/listeners.  Its like saying pay to listen to us, but we have absolutely no interest in reading what you subscribers/listeners/trolls have to say.

My sentiments exactly!  I didn’t like Dianne’s demeanor either.  IMHO she is part of the problem rather than the solution with the marketing and management of the show.  Why would you be silly enough to actually tell your audience that no one reads the comments because no one has the time.  Like them or not, forums is a good way to check the pulse of a “talk show hosts” audience.

Elane237

BTW, I was wrong about the forum being turned back on.  Apparently it was only turned on for that one show â€" the missing episode.  From looking at John’s Youtube audience, the high number of viewers indicates to me that it’s a waste of my money to pay for another subscription when it expires.  Why pay money when the best episodes (except the controversial Bill Ayers episode) are on Youtube for free!?!? 

I would imagine that as more and more people on "YouTube" comments find out about this CTM forum associated with ART Bell, that helps increase Art's customer base.

I hope you are right! I don't go to youtube much, don't do facebook or twitter at all.
Maybe some of the caravaners will become aware of this site. As I said at the old place, I have much respect for you. You really know your stuff!
thanks,
Larry

weedeater

John has that national treasure of a thousand thoughts a min. guy Dr RAM, then Marzuli..  Great fun, but I could not watch cause John is sporting his Jim Carey haircut tonight (D&D), forced to go to mp3 so I could concentrate. 

I rarely watch any episodes, unless there are visual aids, such as pictures, graphs, videos and such. But I must admit, when I saw the program guests, I was pretty happy about that! I personally don't like the economics/precious metals guests, or the preachers that John feels the need to bring on, except L.A. Marzulli, Richard Shaw, or Tom Horn, who can at least make it interesting! I have my own bible. Good show in my opinion, and I hope tonight's will be as well.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on November 05, 2015, 04:18:26 PM
I rarely watch any episodes, unless there are visual aids, such as pictures, graphs, videos and such. But I must admit, when I saw the program guests, I was pretty happy about that! I personally don't like the economics/precious metals guests, or the preachers that John feels the need to bring on, except L.A. Marzulli, Richard Shaw, or Tom Horn, who can at least make it interesting! I have my own bible. Good show in my opinion, and I hope tonight's will be as well.

I'm just now starting episode 406  Whitney/Hoffman.  I'm a day behind ..........

Corona Kitty

im still trying to catch up.

Quote from: Original Larry on November 05, 2015, 04:18:26 PM

Oops, just got home. Well, I got a double whammy on the latest episode 408, first Joseph Mayer, whom I'm sure is a very nice man, but does not have a voice for radio,
plus he is an economics guy, followed by "the Hollywood insider" Jon, who is born again, and seemed more interested in interviewing Wells than the other way around.
I sure hope tonight's program is better. Could hardly get worse. You can skip this one Brig, unless you are unaware the economy is bad, and in need of some biblical quotations.
Sigh............

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on November 06, 2015, 04:50:33 PM
Oops, just got home. Well, I got a double whammy on the latest episode 408, first Joseph Mayer, whom I'm sure is a very nice man, but does not have a voice for radio,
plus he is an economics guy, followed by "the Hollywood insider" Jon, who is born again, and seemed more interested in interviewing Wells than the other way around.
I sure hope tonight's program is better. Could hardly get worse. You can skip this one Brig, unless you are unaware the economy is bad, and in need of some biblical quotations.
Sigh............

Hehe, yup, I started listening, rolled my eyeballs, and found something else to listen to.  ::)

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on November 06, 2015, 04:50:33 PM
Sigh............

Caravan To Midnight â€" Episode 409 â€" Dane Wigington and Kevin M. Shipp last night (11/6) guests were excellent!  Even though the subjects covered, geo-engineering and "shadow government" were  frightening toics, both men are credible experts in their respective fields.  John did his usual "mean spirited" rants as usual about Muslims and Obama and the border; not that I disagree - but I just get tired of the same old rants!  I fast-forward through his extended rants and questions which take 5 minutes to articulate - because they are questions with rants.  Otherwise, John does indeed allow the guests to speak and complete their thought; I apprecdiate that about him.

I still experience technical issues with the video; mine broke down several times last night.  CTM is the only place on the internet where I experience this problem.

However, I am still not going to renew my subscription because I can simply watch the episodes on YouTube as all are pre-recoprded anyway and there's no longer a comment forum.  He hates criticism of any kind - sort of like Michael Savage.   So I can't see a reason to pay money for something I can get for free.

Elane237

Episode 408 with guest Jon Robberson was nothing more than a "religious fest" conversation between the two men.  They are both religious charismatic fundamentalists fanatics which is a major turnoff for me.  I worship God and love Jesus, but I can't stomach the fanaticism ideals of God loves America and hates the rest of the world's peoples.  It's so hypocritical and disgusting IMO.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Elane237 on November 07, 2015, 10:57:43 AM
Episode 408 with guest Jon Robberson was nothing more than a "religious fest" conversation between the two men.  They are both religious charismatic fundamentalists fanatics which is a major turnoff for me.  I worship God and love Jesus, but I can't stomach the fanaticism ideals of God loves America and hates the rest of the world's peoples.  It's so hypocritical and disgusting IMO.

John Wells is mentally ill. Unfortunately he has a platform to broadcast his crazy to others.

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on November 07, 2015, 10:57:43 AM

Elane, I agree with both your posts in full.  I shall catch the interesting guests you mentioned, and know to fast forward past the charismatic fundamentalists and the rants *sadly, he use to have interesting rants about various things long long ago in the far distant past*.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on November 07, 2015, 12:23:36 PM
Elane, I agree with both your posts in full.  I shall catch the interesting guests you mentioned, and know to fast forward past the charismatic fundamentalists and the rants *sadly, he use to have interesting rants about various things long long ago in the far distant past*.

He must have an audience for his rants. I cancelled my subscription because I can't make it through most of his shows without turning it off. I enjoyed it at first, but not so much lately.

ItsOver

Same problem I had with Clyde Lewis.  A very sharp guy but, man, does he have issues.  Once he gets going on one of his wide-eyed rants, forget it.

Elane237

Quote from: ItsOver on November 07, 2015, 02:08:09 PM
Same problem I had with Clyde Lewis.  A very sharp guy but, man, does he have issues.  Once he gets going on one of his wide-eyed rants, forget it.

Yes, I quit listening to Clyde Lewis, Michael Savage, Alex Jones and now John B. Wells for the exact same reason; the rants!  Now I have replaced them with professional "journalists" like Abby Martin, Red Ice Radio, Democracy Now, Michael Rivera (What Really Happened), James Corbett,  Catherine Austin Fitts (Solari.com) ... heck,  even Alfred Lambrecht (with Leuren Moret) with all his stuttering is worth the listen because they all speak truth to power.   Catherine Austin Fitts, for example, is a very high soul spiritually, but you never hear her selling Christianity or spouting off about the "end of times".  Heck, I've been hearing that  "charismatic end of the world stuff" for my entire life.  Enough alredy!

I subscribed to Red Ice last Christmas, it was great going through the archives, now, however,
they seem to be stuck in the Nationalist movement, which I can understand considering the shape Sweden is in, with all the "immigrants" coming in, and taking over. That may well be our future if we don't address this issue soon. Hoping for some better programs this coming week. I have enjoyed going back to the old comment sections, and if you can skip bomar and mary, some really good comments there, as well as some excellent links.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on November 08, 2015, 04:39:47 PM
considering the shape Sweden is in, with all the "immigrants" coming in, and taking over. That may well be our future if we don't address this issue soon.

Speaking of the immigrant crisis, here's what David Icke had to say about it:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9COUAhs8yg
"The Migrant Crisis - All Planned A Long Time Ago "

albrecht

Quote from: Elane237 on November 08, 2015, 05:45:18 PM
Speaking of the immigrant crisis, here's what David Icke had to say about it:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9COUAhs8yg
"The Migrant Crisis - All Planned A Long Time Ago "
It can be ugly, but that is the situation these days, but if you dare to visit the 'politics' thread here you will see several youtubes, news stories, statistics, etc I've posted about the "refugee" situation in Europe and the "illegal" problem in the USA over the years. Though the European invasion is far worse because, although there are countless rapes and crimes most of the immigrants, and even illegals, want to work and try to assimilate (to a degree, though the '65 Immigration Reform likely doomed the USA also but on a slower level.) And yes, it has been planned though; I don't buy all of Icke's stuff. Enoch was right.

Elane237

I don't always agree with David Icke either.  Leuren Moret has also presented a well thought perspective about Syria, Russia, Immigrant crisis and USA role on YouTube  .. titled ...Leuren Moret: Putin Restoring Sovereignty & International Law. Shifting Power To Peaceful Economies.  She knows her stuff.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on November 07, 2015, 02:08:09 PM

Same....yes, I DO still go listen to Clyde when its one of my favorite topics,  He IS brilliant, but yeah, the rants......the repeating, and the repeating, and the repeating....